Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
Fisher Price Easy Clean HIGH CHAIR

queen

Post Wed, Jul 12 2006, 8:56 pm
Anyone have any experience or comments on this chair?
Do I have to worry that once baby is bigger and tries to climb out of chair that this could tip over ch'v?

http://www.target.com/gp/detai.....X765S

It's important to me that chair is on wheels... anything specific you could recommend I should look out for, when buying high chair would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Queen

supermommy

Post Wed, Jul 12 2006, 9:02 pm
Looks like a good high chair to me. Instead of worrying about tipping (it probably won't) you should just make sure to buckle your little princess in at everymeal since it has a five point harness and always supervise when baby is in the highchair. This advise holds true for any high chair.

supermommy

Post Wed, Jul 12 2006, 9:04 pm
Oh, and if it has a double trays it's a plus. One for milchig and one for fleishig.

Tovah

Post Wed, Jul 12 2006, 9:22 pm
I prefer the booster high chairs. they recline and can have 2 trays with comfort padding.
the reason I don't like the big high chirs is that so much dirt gets under the plastic, plus the plastic starts to rip and dirt goes in their. it gets so gross.

shoy18

Post Wed, Jul 12 2006, 9:54 pm
I have the peg perego one, I love it! the main reason I like it is because it folds flat and I can travel with it if need be, and it reclines and is good for an infant.

rivki

Post Wed, Jul 12 2006, 10:43 pm
I have it and I am happy with it so far. I bought it because it is affordable, smart, easy to clean, and very adjustable foe comfort ( hight etc) Good luck.

red sea

Post Wed, Jul 12 2006, 10:46 pm
It looks very cute

MommyLuv

Post Wed, Jul 12 2006, 10:55 pm
LOL..I just finished wiping down my aquarium highchair by the same make.

my daughter still doesnt love sitting in it and prefers to eat while playing (she's 1- going on 15 ), but it's a great highchair, smooth wheels, easy lock wheels, 5 point safety harness, diff positions for reclining and for height, very easy to use. it is quite easy to keep clean too. the inner tray fits in the dishwasher, so we use the wider tray for dairy and the inner one for meat. its also not that expensive as highchairs go, and seems durable enough to last a while. I really am happy with mine.

I got it at babies r us, I think I paid about 90$.

by the way, ours doubled as a baby walker too when DD started learning how to walk...she pushed it around the house all day!! LOL

queen

Post Wed, Jul 12 2006, 11:28 pm
thanks so much ladies for responding, I really appreciate it!

Rochel Leah

Post Thu, Jul 13 2006, 12:34 am
I have an earlier model, which doesnt have wheels. I didnt care for wheels. but it got great reviews by other moms, higher than a peg and more expensive ones. I liked the fact that it had two trays.

queen

Post Thu, Jul 13 2006, 9:01 am
We received a high chair as a gift however I really would prefer having one with wheels that I can move around easily in the kitchen, and into dining room for shabbos.

On one hand, yes- bec. we already technically have a high chair I'm not looking to break the bank buying one.... however am curious if I'm buying something cheap ($69) will it not last us too long????

basmalkah

Post Thu, Jul 13 2006, 2:41 pm
I just bought the Contempo Graco highchair - it folds even more compactly than the Peg Perego and has 2 trays, wheels, multiple sitting positions etc...
I am very happy with it.
http://www.gracobaby.com/catal.....00SND
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars