Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Hilarious... Call this number (U.S.A.) re: Elections

queen

Post Mon, Nov 03 2008, 6:10 pm
THis will have you on the floor. Goes to show how Obama followers don't exactly have the highest IQ. Recording is only 2 and a half minutes long.

212-444-9555

chaylizi

Post Mon, Nov 03 2008, 6:17 pm
I'm totally not into politics at all. but these 'Obama supporters have no brains' threads are getting kind of old.

Clarissa

Post Mon, Nov 03 2008, 6:24 pm
queen wrote:
THis will have you on the floor. Goes to show how Obama followers don't exactly have the highest IQ. Recording is only 2 and a half minutes long.

212-444-9555
This is a very nice post. Excellent. You must tell me what it is like to have a high IQ.

queen

Post Mon, Nov 03 2008, 8:55 pm
Sorry Clarrissa, didn't mean to denigrate you or specific Obama supporters... however it has shown itself many times over that the black population is voting Obama without much knowledge of how it will benefit them. It's against those people that this recording is poking fun at.

chavamom

Post Mon, Nov 03 2008, 9:04 pm
Um do we need to post the link to the signs posted by white McCain supporters? "Vote White, Vote Right, Vote McCain"? And so on. Idiocy is certainly not limited to political party or skin color. I'm really disappointed in you.

Motek

Post Tue, Nov 04 2008, 7:05 am
queen wrote:
Sorry Clarrissa, didn't mean to denigrate you or specific Obama supporters... however it has shown itself many times over that the black population is voting Obama without much knowledge of how it will benefit them. It's against those people that this recording is poking fun at.

Yes, it's funny (I assume it's the same as the radio clip I heard).

But you had to know that it's just not pc enough for some posters here.

HindaRochel

Post Tue, Nov 04 2008, 7:11 am
queen wrote:

There are many people voting without thought, black and white.
There are many who are voting against him without out thought.

And the "black" population is not voting for him wholesale. There are many black people who are dead against the man. Dr. Frances Rice, among others. They do not respect his policies, they do not respect his allegiances, they don't respect his connections, his words or anything.

Not all people who are black are voting for him period. Not all those who are voting for him are doing without thought.

I strongly disagree with those who do vote for him and I think they will rue it. I just hope they can rue their choice from this side of the ocean.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics