Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
This is how I picture some of you....by 1011
  1  2  3  18  19  20  Next

lotte

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 8:43 am
You know ..it is kind of funny...I am a busy mama but still find time to visit imamother MANY times a day! Help
I guess there is a certain part of the brain-that's in charge of the visual stuff... when you read a certain name or see a certain picture(avatar)Your brians crerating a certain picture.
so I decided to describe to you some of the mambers here acording to 1011's brain...
Please do not get insulted if description totally does not match the way you really look.
AND_Please be happy Very Happy if I picture you thin when you are really 350 Lb... Wink

O.K
green-Black hair-extremely short hair-cut-glasses on all the time!
shayna82-I imagine her skinny little thing that folds tichels and cleans all day...
bashinda-because I see the name hinda I always picture her looking like this Hindy I know-short,heavy,pimples,blond short sheitel...
shalhevet-skinny,short-short dark Brown sheitel-reads seforim all day
brachavehatzlacha-long denim skirt-driving an old light- Blue minivan
lillyofthevalley-chaim berlin type
then-all these mambers I am very confused about-and they all look the same to me:brooklyn ,squash,twizzler,taffy,rainbow-they all sound to me like modern chassidishe ladies that live on 59 st area-go figure...

Another group that I can not tell the differences anymore:momof2 momof 3 momofthere momofhere any mama combo!
I always get confused between these 2(dunno why)lubcoral & defy
Another confusing group:anyone that has an avatar with tweety on it-to me they are all the same
I wonder where motek ,ozmom & imala are from.

And oy......... Scratching Head how could I forget chocolate mousse?
I picture her little short skinny redhead running fast all day-thin glasses on....

How do I picture 1011? Queen
Aha!this is a gooooood one:skinny, tall, blonde ,blue eyes, muscles where needed
relaxing at the beach in Aruba all day

one minute-lemmi look in the morrow:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Exploding anger
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-I made a big mistake!sorry!

greenfire

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 8:51 am
You are so FUNNY teneleven ... let's see how I picture you ... I think that there are many of you running around town ... each one accomplishing one of your many tasks ... while you sip a drink with a little umbrella on an exotic beach somewhere distant ...

lotte

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 8:55 am
greenfire wrote:
You are so FUNNY teneleven ... let's see how I picture you ... I think that there are many of you running around town ... each one accomplishing one of your many tasks ... while you sip a drink with a little umbrella on an exotic beach somewhere distant ...

lol green LOL now I chapped why I picture you with short black hair-it's that little girl...

shayna82

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 8:55 am
skiny little thing and folding tichels--- I wish I would be that skinny.,.. and they tichels come folded from the company, but very cute!!!

DefyGravity

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 9:04 am
How do you mix me up with Lubcoralsprings? She hardly posts, I post all the time.

Although I am flattered that I'm mixed up with a poster who's very nice and always makes great comments (that I tend to agree with).

Last edited by DefyGravity on Tue, Mar 27 2007, 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total

bashinda

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 9:05 am
teneleven wrote:

Please do not get insulted if description totally does not match the way you really look.
AND_Please be happy Very Happy if I picture you thin when you are really 350 Lb... Wink

bashinda-because I see the name hinda I always picture her looking like this Hindy I know-short,heavy,pimples,blond short sheitel...

Okay I'm not talking it personally, I'm not taking it personally I'm not... Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying WAH! I WANT MY MOMMY!!! I'm never playing with your in the schoolyard again, 1011, you hear me?!!!! LOL

That's funny that since you know a Hinda that's what you conjure up for me and I admit to the blonde and the short parts. I need to lose weight but I'm not obviously heavy.

Okay here's a few of mine although I'm new here and I have to line my freezer!: (I'm not including people where I know what they look like, for obvious reasons)

1011:tall, thinish with a shorter dirty blonde sheitel. (not a blonde dirty sheitel!) I guess we both think we're blonde?

mamabear: I did not picture you as satmar at all. I pictured you as a crunchy granola lady who probably spends a lot of her time in Natural Parenting. That could still be true but I pictured you with a long sheitel and flowing style of dress. I think I'm getting this from your avatar!

withhumor: "modern" chassidishe lady whatever that means. you wear a sheitel with those headband like things and are probably one of those ladies I see in BP where everyone's matching each other.

green: pretty much as 1011 described I think it's your avatar.

defy: tall (what is it when you're short you think everyone's tall!) wearing a tichel and a denim jacket.

I don't know what I conjur up for anyone else and my brain is telling me "freezer freezer freezer!"

Green:

greenfire

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 9:06 am
Tenny - my little girly has a pony in the back with bangs ... p.s. I have long dark hair ... and how'd ya know I wear glasses ... green ones of course ...

happyone

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 9:11 am
The few ladies I met at a meet were just as I pictured them!

DefyGravity

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 9:16 am
I don't even try.
I've gone to too many message board meets and have been so wrong, I don't bother with the attempt anymore.

brooklyn

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 9:17 am
teneleven wrote:

then-all these mambers I am very confused about-and they all look the same to me:brooklyn ,squash,twizzler,taffy,rainbow-they all sound to me like modern chassidishe ladies that live on 59 st area-go figure...

Well, you got the modern part right. I am not in any way what you would call Chassidishe, I don't even cover my hair. The only black hat (or any hat) that DH owns is his Kangol and baseball caps. He does have am Atarah on his tallis, but it is a crochet one with the city of Yerushalayim on it.

withhumor

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 9:25 am
Okay this is hilarious. I um, don’t like any accessories on my head, and I vomit from matching septuplets of all ages… I dress my kids so they each look good in their own way, B”H. Also, I’m not modern Chassidish at all, I flaunt my chassidishkeit all the time. I do dress trendy and slenderizing, which may not conform to the navy suit with buckles on the pockets that my neighbors wear. Or the khaki green skirt with the black twin-set that covers everything. lol

But tenelven wouldn’t cheat about me, she knows me well! So there.

withhumor

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 9:32 am
So I see some people here like this:

I see defy, as a power woman, with a short but pouf-wavy tapered sheitel, I think she has not-so-trendy reading glasses. She likes to make simple dinners.

I see basshinda as a mother in the supermarket with at least one baby hanging in a bag thing, another one in a single carriage, and a toddler attached to the single stroller with a leash thing. I see her trying so hard to make a 7 meal dinner for her dh’s birthday.

I see Brooklyn as a rebel, still experimenting with what works with this skirt or that top. One day she’ll say, awww the heck and just buy a ready made 3pc by Macy’s as is.

I see lillyofthevalley living in a pale green bungalow house, with a wraparound porch. She likes iced tea when the sun is setting.

I see greenfire, sitting in the spa and laughing her brains off because mamaof3 mamaofthree mamaof2 mamaoftwo are all covering themselves so tightly, she finds it entertaining.

I see shayna, she is making a casserole and putting in potato chips, like the good old days. She likes to have oak furniture. And pink ruffled floral curtains in the girl’s room.

I see chen as my school principal. She is soft, perfect for a hug, she is medium height, also a short dark wig, and finally, plastic reading glasses. She has granite floors, and loves making wraps for lunch.

I see southernbubby as a fluffy comfortable 5.3 woman. She has a huge chest with prizes for the grandkids. She also has these internet-ready picture frames that rotate her grandkid’s pics via the internet.

shayna82

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 9:35 am
withhumor, you got it really close!!! but homemade potato chips?? id rather have ruffles any day!

I see you as a standup comedian for the first frum woman comedy club!!!

greenfire- counselwoman to the community of cleveland.

3kids

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 9:35 am
I gotta say this is really funny. I guess you really can tell how people are by their character (somewhat anyway)

downsyndrome

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 9:37 am
[quote="bashinda"][quote="teneleven"]

mamabear: I did not picture you as satmar at all. I pictured you as a crunchy granola lady who probably spends a lot of her time in Natural Parenting. That could still be true but I pictured you with a long sheitel and flowing style of dress. I think I'm getting this from your avatar!

LOL!!! I know Mama Bear - she's nowhere close to what you imagine! You need to get a transplant on your imagination!

DefyGravity

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 9:39 am
Quote:
I see defy, as a power woman, with a short but pouf-wavy tapered sheitel, I think she has not-so-trendy reading glasses. She likes to make simple dinners.

Quote:
defy: tall (what is it when you're short you think everyone's tall!) wearing a tichel and a denim jacket.

You got ONE thing right - I make simple dinners. At least, they're simple for me to make, some people might think they're complicated.

amother

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 9:46 am
Motek I picture as a grandmother living in Crown Heights.

lotte

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 9:55 am
OMG! dh wants to know what's so funny!
I am roliing here!can you hear me? Rolling Laughter

lotte

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 9:58 am
bashinda wrote:
teneleven wrote:

Okay I'm not talking it personally, I'm not taking it personally I'm not... Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying WAH! I WANT MY MOMMY!!! I'm never playing with your in the schoolyard again, 1011, you hear me?!!!! LOL

That's funny that since you know a Hinda that's what you conjure up for me and I admit to the blonde and the short parts. I need to lose weight but I'm not obviously heavy.

Okay here's a few of mine although I'm new here and I have to line my freezer!: (I'm not including people where I know what they look like, for obvious reasons)

1011:tall, thinish with a shorter dirty blonde sheitel. (not a blonde dirty sheitel!) I guess we both think we're blonde?

withhumor: "modern" chassidishe lady whatever that means. you wear a sheitel with those headband like things and are probably one of those ladies I see in BP where everyone's matching each other.

green: pretty much as 1011 described I think it's your avatar.

I don't know what I conjur up for anyone else and my brain is telling me "freezer freezer freezer!"

Green:

Can everybody laugh with me???now!!!!!
OMG!OMG!
Blondie?
Yoy!so far away!
I am the darkest Black possible!Fat!thinish?nothing is thinish by me!
Yoy!I am laughing!Withhumor-please join me...too bad there is no sound here that you can hear me rolling!
No blonde and no shitel!OMG! this is too funny!

Raisin

Post Tue, Mar 27 2007, 10:04 am
Quote:
She has a huge chest with prizes for the grandkids.

I thought you were referring to a body part for a minute, till I read the prizes part. shock

I have seen pictures and videos of some ppl, and no one looked anything like I thought, or they sound!

Shayna82 - I see you as slim and pretty (subliminal messages from your name)

Defy - short, slim (I think you mentioned you are short and you work out) with a baseball cap on your head. Brown hair.

Downsyndrome - short brown sheital, and dresses well.

Coc-moose - that's easy - she tells us a lot. Short and skinny (but wasn't always so skinny.) nice sheital, shoulder length or slightly longer, not sure of color - but prob. brown. She wears twin-sets, shirts that she hopes are not too tight, dresses nicely.

Quote:
Motek I picture as a grandmother living in Crown Heights.

That's a tough one...she doesn't give anything away. Maybe not a grandmother yet, she sounds too young. About 40ish.

I'm curious - what do you all think I look like?
Page 1 of 20   1  2  3  18  19  20  Next Recent Topics