Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
This is how I picture some of you....by 1011
  Previous  1  2  3  18  19  20

amother

Post Thu, Jul 19 2007, 12:08 pm
Anonymous because.... well, it's not public yet.... I plan to send this to my sisters to announce the news in a few months! (Too bad it's not the full animation, which was really cute and showed more angles, from the side, etc.)

I suppose you can try to "guess who" but I doubt anyone will! I'm not a frequent poster..... and I'm not going to tell anyway!

greentiger

Post Thu, Jul 19 2007, 12:15 pm
Aww cute! Howd you add the belly??

Ruchel

Post Thu, Jul 19 2007, 12:22 pm
too cute!! I'll make a pregnant meez when it's the right time Wink too cute

CAYA

Post Thu, Jul 19 2007, 12:26 pm
u ppl make me laugh!

greenfire

Post Thu, Jul 19 2007, 12:34 pm
im not going to pretend anything to anyone ... my avatar says it all ... Mr. Green

CAYA

Post Thu, Jul 19 2007, 12:39 pm
greenfire wrote:
im not going to pretend anything to anyone ... my avatar says it all ... Mr. Green

its greeeeeeen after all!

amother

Post Thu, Jul 19 2007, 12:40 pm
greentiger wrote:
Aww cute! Howd you add the belly??

In tops - T-shirts - long sleeve - there are 2 maternity shirts, both with obnoxious sayings on them. Rolling Eyes I made the shirt black so you can't read what it says!! LOL

Then in animations - there's one called something I don't remember - it's a woman patting her pregnant tummy. Works with any shirt, but more realistic with the belly!

The face looks nothing like me but the clothes are really my style. Except that when I'm pregnant I am HUGE...

creativemommyto3

Post Thu, Jul 19 2007, 1:06 pm
[img][/img]

This is me eating the chocolate cake that I make for Shabbos. Although, they had a knitting animation that I would have loved , but not interested in spending the money.

GAMZu

Post Thu, Jul 19 2007, 2:52 pm
Arita, you have time to bake AND clean the kitchen??

Amother, that is so cute! I saw the maternity t-shirts there, and I was disgusted that they didn't make any normal ones. But your idea to make it black is stupendous!

There is also an option to rotate your meez, so the belly will be clearer. In the edit page, just click the pic and drag to one side.
I also like your idea to share the news with your family in this way. I'll keep it in mind. Wink
~~~~~~~~
I noticed that in all of them the motions are limited once it's exported. For example, in my penguin meez, he was running around me and I was playing with him.

happyone

Post Fri, Jul 20 2007, 12:21 am
this is amazing! Gotta figure out how to do this

amother

Post Fri, Jul 20 2007, 12:45 am

Me a looong long time ago in my brunette, slender, temper days Very Happy

Hint 1. I am now a blondy

Hint 2. I have b/come calmer in nature

Hint 3. I wear only pink frosted lip color now.

If I could age her and add some lbs incl some highlights, I would show you me now Wink

Mishie

Post Fri, Jul 20 2007, 12:56 am
I love the preggers one!
I was actually looking for that for a long time, and then gave up and posted me in a couple of months.....
(btw... I thought the skirt would reach below my knees, so - no offense anyone...)

amother

Post Fri, Jul 20 2007, 1:16 am
GAMZu wrote:
Amother, that is so cute! I saw the maternity t-shirts there, and I was disgusted that they didn't make any normal ones. But your idea to make it black is stupendous!

embarrassed Thanks... it was kind of a sudden stroke of genius.... I also tried making the other maternity shirt bright pink, which also worked, but the color wasn't as tznius. Although you could see the belly bump much better!

Quote:
There is also an option to rotate your meez, so the belly will be clearer. In the edit page, just click the pic and drag to one side.
I also like your idea to share the news with your family in this way. I'll keep it in mind. Wink

I was able to rotate it like that when I was making it, but I don't think you can save & export it rotated??

Quote:
~~~~~~~~
I noticed that in all of them the motions are limited once it's exported. For example, in my penguin meez, he was running around me and I was playing with him.

Yeah, frustrating - because the extended animations are so much funnier & cuter. But oh well!!!

I'm glad that my wasting time making this cute little pregnant meez is at least bringing other people a little simcha! Very Happy

ny21

Post Tue, Aug 14 2007, 8:21 pm
very cute thread.

amother

Post Tue, Dec 18 2007, 3:02 pm
fun thread!
who's this?
can you guess? LOL

[img][url=http://www.meez.com/mshechter][/ur[/img]

Mrs. XYZ

Post Tue, Dec 18 2007, 3:04 pm
GIGI!!! Very Happy