Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
Kids Corner- Share an adorable comment your child made
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
Natural

Post Sat, Jun 29 2024, 11:57 pm
amother Steelblue wrote:
Had a few boys back to back , my kids said “mommy you wear too much blue , if you want a baby girl you have to wear pink”.
Its true tho, I do wear a lot of blue 🤔

Virgo?/elul?

amother
Tangerine

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 12:49 am
Today my 4 yr old dd saw chewed up gum on the floor and was appalled she said that’s not derech eretz! They don’t listen to Hash-m they listen to their yetzer hara 😆

amother
Mint

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 11:23 am
amother OP wrote:
My 3 yo daughter insisted to have a becher and a katz (cat in yiddish) (instead of tatz) by the meal.

same daughter shows "quote & quote" with her fingers and says "when ppl do this motion, it means they are lying"

lol
keep em coming!

Side note, I believe it's "Quote unquote"

amother
Natural

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 11:28 am
amother Mint wrote:
Side note, I believe it's "Quote unquote"

And I thought it’s quote n quote.

amother
Copper

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 12:51 pm
Dd staring at my stomach which piled on cake pounds lately and asked "does it make sense you should still have a baby at this age?"
Thanks for sharing your thoughts in a respectful manner. I have no clue why you'd think to ask that.

amother
Seablue

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 1:21 pm
My son(8) said at the shabbos table "you can't always get what you want!"
So I jokingly told him: "why not? You do!!"
"I know but that's because I'm a spoiled youngest!"
LOL at least, he's aware!!

Brit in Israel

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 2:13 pm
My ds (just before he turned 5) went to the dentist just before Shavous and they said he needed 2 crowns.
He proudly went around telling us all he is getting 2 crowns, one for Naasi, and one for Nishma
We went to have the first one done the next week, a day before his birthday. He was laughing that he is getting a crown for his birthday.

amother
Natural

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 2:16 pm
Brit in Israel wrote:
My ds (just before he turned 5) went to the dentist just before Shavous and they said he needed 2 crowns.
He proudly went around telling us all he is getting 2 crowns, one for Naasi, and one for Nishma
We went to have the first one done the next week, a day before his birthday. He was laughing that he is getting a crown for his birthday.
LOL

amother
Cornsilk

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 2:18 pm
DD 2.5yrs pulled up her top and pinched her rib cage saying look I have like you. (She meant breasts)
The next day when I was getting her undressed she did it again and then added. 'My goes like this'- moving her hands flat down her stomach.
'and your goes up like this'- exaggerating how far out mine are.

She is also adamant as DH and I'm a grown up we aren't allowed to say I love you to her only she can love us.

Anything we tell her she responds with 'ah yes I know '
And if her answer is a no she tuts/clicks her tongue.

amother
Mint

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 3:33 pm
amother Natural wrote:
And I thought it’s quote n quote.

https://www.collinsdictionary......uote.

There ya go Smile

amother
Natural

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 3:34 pm
amother Mint wrote:
https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english/quote-unquote-quote-unquote#:~:text=You%20can%20say%20quote%20before,%22a%20stupid%20idea%22%20unquote.

There ya go Smile

This makes more sense lol.

uplift2020

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 6:49 pm
My 13 year old daughter said two lines one was when we were coming back from Tashlich on Rosh Hashana and she said a gam zu latovah a day keeps the tzaros away then were at a chasunah 3 months ago and she also said don't let the thunderstorm distract you from the rainbow that comes after it

amother
Dustypink

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 7:38 pm
amother Natural wrote:
My 19 month old heard me from the other room saying I need to get her clothes.
She’s like “I don’t wanna get dressed”
And then she’s like “I don’t wanna wear that”

A few times she said that. Just turned 19 months and is learning to speak.

Do you have teenagers by any chance who serve as her 'role models'?

NotLazySusan

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 7:50 pm
Chayalle wrote:
Last year my niece got engaged, and right after that BH my DD got engaged. Then more recently, next niece got engaged and BH right after that my DD got engaged.

My 9 year old niece said to my sister - why do they always copy us?

Mazal Tov!

amother
Natural

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 8:34 pm
amother Dustypink wrote:
Do you have teenagers by any chance who serve as her 'role models'?

Nope. She has a twin and 3 yr old sibling.

Good Friend

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 9:35 pm
My 6 year old daughter wanted to carry her doll outside on Shabbos and someone reminded her that we can’t do that. She said “but I’ll put it in my pocket!”
That’s not allowed either.
She asked: “But why? My pockets aren’t Jewish!”

I told her I’ll take care of her doll until she gets back.
She came back and was upset to see that I had put her doll down on an arm chair instead of holding it for the 3 hours she was out.
I told her to me her doll looked happy on the chair, together with its doll friends which were also on the chair.
Her answer: “what are you even saying?! Her face is dirty from hours of tears pouring down her cheeks!”
(Looked clean to me but I guess I don’t know her doll as well as she does)

amother
Natural

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 9:44 pm
Good Friend wrote:
My 6 year old daughter wanted to carry her doll outside on Shabbos and someone reminded her that we can’t do that. She said “but I’ll put it in my pocket!”

She came back and was upset to see that I had put her doll down on an arm chair instead of holding it for the 3 hours she was out.
I told her to me her doll looked happy on the chair, together with its doll friends which were also on the chair.
Her answer: “what are you even saying?! Her face is dirty from hours of tears pouring down her cheeks!”
Very Happy LOL

amother
Khaki

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 10:02 pm
My just 2 yo took her pamper off in bed... she's been doing it a lot lately. She loves being naked (and then she tells me im "naked" if my zipper isn't fully closed choking me...) my husband went to repremand her. " m'toor nisht ousteen a pamper alein. Oib dee tist nuchamool, Totty vet zan broigez" (you're not supposed to take off the pamper by yourself. If you do it again, Tatty will be upset. ")
She looked him straight in the eye and stuck her tongue out. Took ALL of dhs 5 not to burst out in roaring laughter. He walked out instead. I came in to clean the mess, she brought me new pj's and and a new pamper and sheets.
As I was cleaning her up and changing her, we were talking... If you take off the pamper everything gets wet from pee and it's yucky and we don't like that we don't want that. We were going back and forth and entire conversation.
Then I told her, so no more taking off the pamper by yourself.
She responded.
"Tatty zan boigez"

Same 2 yo. We were at family yesterday, it got late, some of my kids who didn't nap didn't want to play they opted to fall asleep instead. (It was something we had discussed b4.) When it was time to go, she went into the room waking once child at a time make sure they have their shoes.

Same 2 yo.
Any time I bath her an it's still light outside she get excited "m'geit untein shabbos"
(Where gonna wear shabbos)

Every white shirt or tshirt is "shein. Shabbosdig.

She loves squishing my breasts or stomach telling me "s'cozy"

amother
Maple

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 11:40 pm
Good Friend wrote:

Precious!

imamommy5

Post Sun, Jun 30 2024, 11:50 pm
amother Khaki wrote:
My just 2 yo took her pamper off in bed... she's been doing it a lot lately. She loves being naked (and then she tells me im "naked" if my zipper isn't fully closed choking me...) my husband went to repremand her. " m'toor nisht ousteen a pamper alein. Oib dee tist nuchamool, Totty vet zan broigez" (you're not supposed to take off the pamper by yourself. If you do it again, Tatty will be upset. ")
She looked him straight in the eye and stuck her tongue out. Took ALL of dhs 5 not to burst out in roaring laughter. He walked out instead. I came in to clean the mess, she brought me new pj's and and a new pamper and sheets.
As I was cleaning her up and changing her, we were talking... If you take off the pamper everything gets wet from pee and it's yucky and we don't like that we don't want that. We were going back and forth and entire conversation.
Then I told her, so no more taking off the pamper by yourself.
She responded.
"Tatty zan boigez"

Same 2 yo. We were at family yesterday, it got late, some of my kids who didn't nap didn't want to play they opted to fall asleep instead. (It was something we had discussed b4.) When it was time to go, she went into the room waking once child at a time make sure they have their shoes.

Same 2 yo.
Any time I bath her an it's still light outside she get excited "m'geit untein shabbos"
(Where gonna wear shabbos)

Every white shirt or tshirt is "shein. Shabbosdig.

She loves squishing my breasts or stomach telling me "s'cozy"
Smile
Page 4 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics