Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
What’s the going rate for baby sitting
Previous  1  2

amother
  Feverfew

Post Sun, Jul 28 2024, 12:18 pm
amother Honey wrote:
Yes ur a mommy but if u have 1 baby, I personally wouldn’t feel comfortable sending to someone who never did babysitting before and only has 1 kid. A lot of people start off in a daycare before going on their own. And $12 an hour for someone who’s never done it before is a lot. Hatzlacha finding ppl.

I did babysitting in Lakewood after having my first baby and didn’t have a hard time finding people.
Someone with experience taking 6 babies isn’t necessarily better than someone with less experience only taking 2.
By the way, Not having working babysitting experience doesn’t necessarily mean no experience taking care of babies. I was the oldest in my family and had experience from my siblings, I worked at daycares 2 summers as a teenager, and I love little kids I’ve always been good with them.

amother
  Hibiscus

Post Sun, Jul 28 2024, 12:22 pm
amother Feverfew wrote:
I did babysitting in Lakewood after having my first baby and didn’t have a hard time finding people.
Someone with experience taking 6 babies isn’t necessarily better than someone with less experience only taking 2.
By the way, Not having working babysitting experience doesn’t necessarily mean no experience taking care of babies. I was the oldest in my family and had experience from my siblings, I worked at daycares 2 summers as a teenager, and I love little kids I’ve always been good with them.

Yes but $12/hr for 3 babies is $36/ hr way above market for someone with little to no experience.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries