Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Did you see @raizyscookin stories?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

amother
  Amaryllis  

Post Thu, Sep 05 2024, 12:58 pm
crust wrote:
Don't be cowards.
If you find her offensive snobby or whatever just message her on IG.

Don't like that she lectures? Don't follow.

Why does this have to be discussed and aired in a public place? What did she do to you personally that she deserves this bashing?!

Its really not nice to come on Ima and say your piece anonymously bsoch anonymously.

Even if you say it with your screen names you're still very much anonymous.

I don't even know why I care enough to post about this.
Maybe I'm getting old. Who knows.

But it really bothers me that a fellow yid that hasn't done anything harmful to any of you should get this treatment on a Jewish site.

A few of my friends were interviewed by her so I got to hear about her on a more personal level.

She's a good person. She has good easy recipes and ideas.

I appreciate her for bringing her talent to us.

Whats so hard to fargin a fellow yid?

Come on ladies.

You are so right.
As I said upthread, it's good old fashioned jealousy and imfargin that is often displayed on imamother. Unfortunately, posters love to hate on other jews.

Lets Talk

Post Thu, Sep 05 2024, 1:00 pm
crust wrote:
Don't be cowards.

Why does this have to be discussed and aired in a public place? What did she do to you personally that she deserves this bashing?!

Its really not nice to come on Ima and say your piece anonymously bsoch anonymously.

But it really bothers me that a fellow yid that hasn't done anything harmful to any of you should get this treatment on a Jewish site.

I don't have her app so never watched anything but a few of my friends were interviewed by her so I got to hear about her (not the interview) on a more personal level.

(And I don't even own her cookbook yet! Just took recipes from others that have it and saw her recipe book when I was a guest in someones house. So cute!! Sorry Raizy. I know this I know it isn't fair. Iyh I hope to buy it soon.)

Come on ladies.

Who are your friends that were interviewed? What did they say about her? Is she the same in person? Did she charge them $?

44now

Post Thu, Sep 05 2024, 1:01 pm
crust wrote:
Don't be cowards.

I don't have her app so never watched anything but a few of my friends were interviewed by her so I got to hear about her (not the interview) on a more personal level.

She's a good person. She has good easy recipes and ideas. (And yet I don't even own her cookbook yet! Just took recipes from others that have it.)

Come on ladies.

Applause Applause Thank you for saying this! I don't follow Raizy, I don't even have IG but the hate here is pretty thick and uncalled for. We have enough people in the world hating us, we don't need to turn on each other.

amother
  Azalea  

Post Thu, Sep 05 2024, 1:04 pm
crust wrote:
Don't be cowards.

(And I don't even own her cookbook yet! Just took recipes from others that have it and saw her recipe book when I was a guest in someones house. So cute!! Sorry Raizy. I know this I know it isn't fair. Iyh I hope to buy it soon.)

Come on ladies.

I agree. The vitriol is bizarrely personal, and the outrage reeks of jealousy. "How dare she charge for subscription? How dare she answer questions posed to her with her life advice? How dare she be successful?"

My goodness. Move on if you don't like her. These are not helpful reviews that are l'toeles and I don't know how in the world some of the posters here justify it to themselves.

amother
  Azalea

Post Thu, Sep 05 2024, 1:05 pm
Lets Talk wrote:
Who are your friends that were interviewed? What did they say about her? Is she the same in person? Did she charge them $?

Before she answers, can you please explain why this isn't lashon hara and what purpose it serves, other than to talk poorly about someone?

amother
  Amaryllis

Post Thu, Sep 05 2024, 1:05 pm
Lets Talk wrote:

How is this any of your business?

amother
Lily  

Post Thu, Sep 05 2024, 3:15 pm
This thread brings up one word 'jealousy '

SuperWify  

Post Thu, Sep 05 2024, 3:22 pm
amother Amaryllis wrote:
She really didn't say anything outrageous at all. But people love to bash other people & misinterpreted everything they hear (as we see on this thread as well). She has right to protect herself from negative people.

So English speakers = negative people?

Also, since you understand can you summarize what she meant?

Ruchi  

Post Thu, Sep 05 2024, 4:51 pm
crust wrote:
Don't be cowards.
Quote:

Come on ladies.

No, no. Please don't message her anything hateful, nasty or uncomplimentary. That would be very unfair and mean.

Ruchi

Post Thu, Sep 05 2024, 4:56 pm
Raizy has made a success out of her incredible talents and I think that's remarkabl and amazing.
Is that what people are jealous of?

amother
  Lily

Post Thu, Sep 05 2024, 5:11 pm
SuperWify wrote:
So English speakers = negative people?

Also, since you understand can you summarize what she meant?

She ment to say that Yiddish speaking people would understand the world, culture she's coming from.

flowerpower

Post Thu, Sep 05 2024, 5:12 pm
I don’t get the comments on this post. If you don’t agree with what she says move on your merry way. If you like her then watch her. No need to dissect every word she says

SuperWify

Post Thu, Sep 05 2024, 5:47 pm
amother Lily wrote:
She ment to say that Yiddish speaking people would understand the world, culture she's coming from.

Oh. That makes sense.

Don’t get me wrong- I think she’s incredibly talented and for her age has accomplished a lot! Just bothers me when she talks in a language I don’t understand.

crust

Post Thu, Sep 05 2024, 5:56 pm
SuperWify wrote:
Oh. That makes sense.

Don’t get me wrong- I think she’s incredibly talented and for her age has accomplished a lot! Just bothers me when she talks in a language I don’t understand.

I get you superwify.

I think its ok to discuss the concept.

Is saying something in a language that many of your followers don't understand a good marketing move?
Or can it potentially turn followers away?

This is a general question and doesn't need to be about one single person.

To make a whole bash feast because a person did something that didn't hurt anyone is a different ball game.

And again. For those that won't get the memo.
You were hurt by it? Ok. Let her know. Don't open a thread that will inevitably turn into bashing a good human being.
Btw, a Jewish human being.

Have a freilichen shabbos everyone. Hi
Page 8 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 Recent Topics