Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Is there any hope left for us?!! (Guess my OP)
1  2  Next

amother
OP  

Post Mon, Sep 23 2024, 4:15 pm
This is daagahminayin testing out a new game.

The original post for this thread has been removed.

How to play: Read the thread until you see the post “Guess my OP”, then use your imagination and skills of deduction to guess what was written in the original post (if you contributed to the thread last night then don’t give it away!)

There are two winners: one for most accurate and another for most creative.

amother
Obsidian  

Post Mon, Sep 23 2024, 4:25 pm
My spmpathys, op.
Your husband is clearly more of an animal than a human.
Your only hope is an immediate divorce. Or, better yet, an annulment of the marriage.

amother
Cyclamen

Wow, first world problems!! That should be the hardest thing in your life Mamala 🙄 such a snowflake generation! Maybe go to therapy to grow a backbone or discover/create bigger problems you are yet unaware of!

amother
  Obsidian

amother Obsidian wrote:
My sympathies, op.
Your husband is clearly more of an animal than a human.
Your only hope is an immediate divorce. Or, better yet, an annulment of the marriage.

fauxreal

Post Mon, Sep 23 2024, 4:26 pm
TOXIC.
DIVORCE.
IMMEDIATELY.

amother
Lavender

Post Mon, Sep 23 2024, 4:27 pm
That is gross, sorry! No advice, just my sympathies.

amother
Nectarine

Post Mon, Sep 23 2024, 4:30 pm
Hey! Don't knock it till you try it...you may enjoy it too...

amother
  OP  

Post Mon, Sep 23 2024, 4:32 pm
Do I have to divorce? Can such a problem be fixed? Did anyone go through it with their husband and your relationship survived? I want to make it work, but I simultaneously can’t get the image out of my head. I grew up quite sheltered. I’m sure my brothers never did this…

amother
Antiquewhite

Post Mon, Sep 23 2024, 4:33 pm
95% of men do it and the other 5% are lying about it

amother
Forsythia

Post Mon, Sep 23 2024, 4:34 pm
It's your problem. Why don't you give him the privacy he clearly needs? And besides, what would you rather he did? Just let it pile up? Be grateful you have a man that knows a thing or two about self care.
And to all who say divorce, you are clearly just damaging generations of being born.

amother
  OP  

Post Mon, Sep 23 2024, 4:42 pm
Guess my OP!

amother
  OP  

Post Tue, Sep 24 2024, 10:26 am
(Bumping up from last night so people who didn’t see the original post can play).

amother
Coral

Post Tue, Sep 24 2024, 11:03 am
Yes there is hope!
My husband also used to bite his toenails and I can assure you that none of my brothers did that.
I was so horrified. Couldn’t bring myself to tell anyone. The shame!!
Eventually I got us both into Biters Anonymous and we made an incredible discovery.
They make CLIPPERS for TOENAILS! So you don’t have to use the fingernail ones! Or your teeth!
Life changing, I guarantee it

amother
  OP  

Post Tue, Sep 24 2024, 11:55 am
amother Coral wrote:
Yes there is hope!
My husband also used to bite his toenails and I can assure you that none of my brothers did that.
I was so horrified. Couldn’t bring myself to tell anyone. The shame!!
Eventually I got us both into Biters Anonymous and we made an incredible discovery.
They make CLIPPERS for TOENAILS! So you don’t have to use the fingernail ones! Or your teeth!
Life changing, I guarantee it

LOL LOL LOL

Thank you for playing Smile

floridabubbe

Post Tue, Sep 24 2024, 12:08 pm
I will assume they are talking about watching inappropriate material. it is normal for men to watch especially when their wives are in nidda. personally while I dont approve of it I would much rather prefer that then have him looking at other women in the world around him which may lead him to go down other rabbit holes and cause way more issues. It is definitely something that can be discussed bet husband and wife but honestly if he is struggling and needs some private time while I may not like it I would let it happen especially if he told me about it as opposed to him hiding it.just my two cents worth.

amother
Dahlia  

Post Tue, Sep 24 2024, 12:18 pm
Don't worry, my husband also looks at the earwax he cleans out of his ears. We're talking close examination. I'm surprised he doesn't get out a light box to inspect it more closely.

Let him do his thing on private amd take comfort in knowing you're not alone in this.

amother
  OP  

Post Tue, Sep 24 2024, 12:30 pm
Thanks everyone who answered.

I just want to clarify my vision for the game. Your job is to WRITE the OP as you imagine it to be.

For example:

“Ladies, what should I do? My husband didn’t know I came home from work early. I walked into our bedroom and saw him dressed in a bunny costume. It wasn’t Purim. He turned bright red and hopped out the window. There are pieces of carrot all over the carpet and I don’t know what to think. Is this normal?”

amother
Saddlebrown  

Post Tue, Sep 24 2024, 12:35 pm
I assume you walked in on him scraping off the dead ants off his feet? My DH does this too, especially during the summer when he walks around barefoot outside. It’s disgusting and he’s not aloud to come inside until all the bugs have been removed first

But it’s totally normal and I’ve learned to make my peace with it. Plus I don’t need to invest in ant traps, so there’s that

amother
  Saddlebrown

Post Tue, Sep 24 2024, 12:36 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thanks everyone who answered.

I just want to clarify my vision for the game. Your job is to WRITE the OP as you imagine it to be.

For example:

“Ladies, what should I do? My husband didn’t know I came home from work early. I walked into our bedroom and saw him dressed in a bunny costume. It wasn’t Purim. He turned bright red and hopped out the window. There are pieces of carrot all over the carpet and I don’t know what to think. Is this normal?”

Oh whoops 😅

amother
Pistachio

Post Tue, Sep 24 2024, 1:03 pm
Help!
My husband leaves the toilet seat up every single time.
I asked him so many times to put it down as it grosses me out, but he always forgets.
Is this grounds for divorce?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics