Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Opinions on Understance bras?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Sep 09 2024, 2:17 pm
While shopping, I saw they have a variety of styles even in larger sizes, which can be hard to find. And they also have a fit guide that is very detailed, and they advise which of their bras to buy based on your shape. Those are the pros.

But the fit guide contains very crude images, and they also sell binders. That makes me uncomfortable, and not want to buy from them.

But looking at the products themselves, it seems like it might be the best option? That I'm not sure of. They have good reviews but good reviews can be faked.

Molly Weasley

Post Mon, Sep 09 2024, 3:34 pm
amother OP wrote:
While shopping, I saw they have a variety of styles even in larger sizes, which can be hard to find. And they also have a fit guide that is very detailed, and they advise which of their bras to buy based on your shape. Those are the pros.

But the fit guide contains very crude images, and they also sell binders. That makes me uncomfortable, and not want to buy from them.

But looking at the products themselves, it seems like it might be the best option? That I'm not sure of. They have good reviews but good reviews can be faked.

They've been around for a couple of years and probably still offer free shipping and returns. What do you have to lose?

Eta, they still offer free returns for 30 days.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics