Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more
Upsherin- boy twin of boy/girl .....
Previous  1  2

ra_mom

Post Tue, Apr 27 2010, 10:50 am
How about
You are cordially invited to our twins' birthday and Upsherin party?

YALT

Post Wed, Apr 28 2010, 11:18 am
I vaguely remember my cousin's invitation: it was folded in 3 (the middle plus 2 flaps coming over middle) One had pic of him with light blue background and a little poem about cutting hair, tzitzis,....
One had pic of her with pink background and a little poem about lighting candle, tznius,....
and then when it's open you see the end of the poem where it tells u detaisl of the event(s)

tovarena

Post Thu, Apr 29 2010, 5:17 am
YALT wrote:
I vaguely remember my cousin's invitation: it was folded in 3 (the middle plus 2 flaps coming over middle) One had pic of him with light blue background and a little poem about cutting hair, tzitzis,....
One had pic of her with pink background and a little poem about lighting candle, tznius,....
and then when it's open you see the end of the poem where it tells u detaisl of the event(s)

YALT, that sounds really cute. Is there any chance you could somehow get ahold of the invitation?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more