Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
PSA Remember to take your children out of the car!!
Previous  1  2  3  4

chocolate chips

Post Wed, Jul 03 2013, 9:44 am
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new......html

and then you have idiots like this woman!

So scary!

tsiggelle

Post Wed, Jul 03 2013, 10:48 am
lech lecha08 wrote:
Veterinarian does experiment, taping himself in the car with just the windows open

veterinarian video

people, watch the video again and imagine the baby there.

It's scary. After all , we are only human, may Hashem be with us always.

Last edited by tsiggelle on Thu, Jul 04 2013, 6:25 am; edited 1 time in total

zohar

Post Thu, Jul 04 2013, 1:02 am
I was going to walmart with a friend. and last second, when I already had the car running, my dh brought out my screaming infant and I said "just buckle her in. I'll takeher." Anyway, baby fell asleep immediately and I was really distracted talking to friend. Got to the store, got out of car, locked the door, and started hurrying to store. I only passed about 4 cars in the parking lot when I said "Oh I have to by x for baby. OMG THE BABY!!!" It was really traumatizing and I feel gratitude to Hashem that I remembered. Ironically, about a week earlier I was discussing one of these tragic stories with the friend that was with me. I felt she was harsh and she disagreed that it could happen to anyone. I was like, you were also in the car!! anyway she changed her attitude. BTW I always, even b4 this incident put my purse in the backseat when a child was there, However I was already in the car and baby wasn't supposed to come. I now always put it in the back regardless if a child is in the car or not.

Inspired

Post Mon, Jul 15 2013, 10:34 am
BUMP
BUMP
BUMP
Lilluy nishmas those who have dies recently in Israel.
PLEASE DISCUSS THIS WITH ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS! They may not understand that it can happen to anyone. TELL THEM!
Check other people's cars as you walk past, you could save the life of a child.

Inspired

Post Tue, Jul 16 2013, 6:35 am

Shopmiami49

Post Tue, Jul 16 2013, 6:49 am
bawling....I can not stop crying. It is so so so sad....I wish there was a definite way to remind ppl to take their baby out with them!!!!

stkop

Post Tue, Jul 16 2013, 7:39 am
I was left in the car when was 4. We were upstate and I came home early from camp my mother took me shopping and I fell asleep in the back... it was an old station wagon amd my mother didnt see me. Well when I woke up I was scared and tried opening the door but couldn't. So I honked the horn and honked and honked until someome came out to yell at whoever was honking to stop. Well whem they saw it was me they retured me to my mother. It scares me to think what coul have happened... till today I camt fall asleep in cars

Inspired

Post Tue, May 20 2014, 12:14 pm
BUMP! Its that season again! Hashem yishmor.

MiracleMama

Post Tue, May 20 2014, 12:20 pm
Glad this is just a bumped up thread. Was expecting to see another tragedy, G-d forbid.

heidi

Post Tue, May 20 2014, 1:05 pm
There was another tragedy a month ago in a yishuv call Bet Chagai. And two weeks ago a 1 1/2 year old climbed into his parent's car and locked himself in. B"H they found him within an hour and a half and he is OK. My friend suggested leaving your shoe in the car next to the carseat. You can leave a car without a purse or a phone, but will notice a shoe. Also, LOCK YOUR CARS-- I have just started doing that after the latest incident. Don't want a kid climbing in chas v'shalom.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics