Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Natural route for Pandas
Previous  1  2

amother
Clover

Post Sun, Apr 21 2024, 8:02 am
amother Ecru wrote:
What were his symptoms?

Crying, screaming, Extreme tantruming, emotional regulation, sensory issues, etc was a nightmare

amother
Clover

Post Sun, Apr 21 2024, 8:03 am
amother SandyBrown wrote:
Can you link?

BLIS Probiotics ThroatHealth Oral Probiotics K12 2.5 Billion Cfu, Throat Immunity Support & Oral Health for Adults & Kids, Sugar-Free Lozenges (30 Pack) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077.....ss_tl

Supreme health sells a different brand with more mg which also works well.

amother
Ultramarine

Post Sun, Apr 21 2024, 8:26 am
It never hurts to try these natural recommendations posted and see if they work for your child. Sometimes it will and sometimes it won’t. Unfortunately you can’t even ask a dr because most don’t believe in these things.
I would like to hear if anybody actually cured their child pandas completely naturally.
From what I hear it’s usually in conjunction with other things and it’s controlling some symptoms and behaviors but not actually healing pandas without the help of antibiotics, ivig, etc. and many children/teens live with pandas symptoms long term.

amother
Clover

Post Sun, Apr 21 2024, 8:37 am
amother Ultramarine wrote:
It never hurts to try these natural recommendations posted and see if they work for your child. Sometimes it will and sometimes it won’t. Unfortunately you can’t even ask a dr because most don’t believe in these things.
I would like to hear if anybody actually cured their child pandas completely naturally.
From what I hear it’s usually in conjunction with other things and it’s controlling some symptoms and behaviors but not actually healing pandas without the help of antibiotics, ivig, etc. and many children/teens live with pandas symptoms long term.

Yesss my son got completely healed. His doc actually recommended blissk12. He said it's worth a try and it's very effective. He was on long term antibiotics. Which didn't help him. He hadn't had any outbursts/strept for a few years now. Bh

amother
Darkblue

Post Sun, Apr 21 2024, 8:39 am
amother Ultramarine wrote:

Ime, if controlled well, the body will develop normally thru puberty and grow and thicken the blood-brain-barrier as the immune system matures too. which technically will heal the pans/pandas.
My kid hit puberty. And starter actually having a fever when sick with Nirmal symptoms instead of behavioral (intense rage, Rigidity, insomnia, severe adhd and asd like symptoms. 'Not here's mentally) and neurological symptoms (tics, poor balance, lose visual dexterity, and depth perception. Loose hee bowls and pee herself. Stuff like that)
Instead she had a sore throat and fever with a strep.
She had an upset tummy with a stomach virus and so on bh.

After abx helped minimally, We did 2 types of craniosacral, reflex integration, emotional healing, vitamins and mineral, homeopathy, diet. Moved out of a building that had some mold issues. (Not out apt. But it was in the air apparently)

For my family I strongly suspect it was the mold as we lived in an apt that had a terrible mold problem we didn't even know about until I was almost due with child #2.

My other children who were born in out home are bh healthy.

We should all see continued healing.

Bsimcha7

Post Sun, Apr 21 2024, 8:44 am
Just putting it out there. I've seen numerous times lyme being the underlying cause of PANDAS, it must be addressed first in most cases. In the tristate area Parcare is the only reliable source of testing covered by insurance as far as I know. Hatzlucha!!!

amother
Teal

Post Sun, Apr 21 2024, 8:50 am
amother Magnolia wrote:
I ordered this from a rec from amother on another thread and I am forever grateful to her since bh I saw tremendous difference in my child once I started it.

I am grateful to pass it on!

https://www.amazon.com/Flaming.....ss_tl

Thanks so much. I’m the op from the stuttering thread. I ordered this bottle. I’m curious- is this instead of Motrin? My child is currently on Motrin and zpac.

amother
Darkblue

Post Sun, Apr 21 2024, 8:52 am
Bsimcha7 wrote:
Just putting it out there. I've seen numerous times lyme being the underlying cause of PANDAS, it must be addressed first in most cases. In the tristate area Parcare is the only reliable source of testing covered by insurance as far as I know. Hatzlucha!!!

Def. My oldest kid had a tick borne disease that triggered it all. But that doesn't take away the fact that there are many underlying things that cause the type of reaction our kids have.

When the seasons are changing and children go out in the cold not properly dressed, and late to bed, that lowers the immune system and all kinds of bugs that the body previously would fight off quickly without betting sicks will actually make the kid sick. Emotional negative stress/large cortisol dumps are terrible for the immune system. So is mold, and emotional distress and many other things.
Why do some kids/adults develop a fever and rash woth lyme (like my neighbors kid) and 3 weeks of strong abx and the kid is fine (been many years now. The kid is bh totally fine) and my kid got sick.
Of course the answer is hashem. He decided so. But He decided teva too. And it's in the teva AND the emotional /spiritual department that we should look for healing in. We can and should do what we can to make ourselves and out children as strong and as resilient as we can.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 21 2024, 8:54 pm
amother Clover wrote:
My son completely healed his pandas by taking daily the probiotic "Blissk12". He had pandas for around 2 years, on antibiotics and nothing helped. Forever grateful for this miracle probiotic. Get it on Amazon or some pharmacys.
Any questions? Message me

Can you please link? How much and how often did you give this? How long did it take?

amother
Teal

Post Sun, Apr 21 2024, 8:57 pm
amother Magnolia wrote:
I ordered this from a rec from amother on another thread and I am forever grateful to her since bh I saw tremendous difference in my child once I started it.

I am grateful to pass it on!

https://www.amazon.com/Flaming.....ss_tl

I just got it, the bottle says 2 a day. How do I figure how much to give my toddler?

amother
Ecru

Post Sun, Apr 21 2024, 9:55 pm
amother Clover wrote:
BLIS Probiotics ThroatHealth Oral Probiotics K12 2.5 Billion Cfu, Throat Immunity Support & Oral Health for Adults & Kids, Sugar-Free Lozenges (30 Pack) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077.....ss_tl

Supreme health sells a different brand with more mg which also works well.

Do you know the name of it

amother
Ecru

Post Sun, Apr 21 2024, 9:56 pm
amother Clover wrote:
Crying, screaming, Extreme tantruming, emotional regulation, sensory issues, etc was a nightmare

And it all went away with just one probiotic? No other intervention? Seems too good!

Also did he have strep a lot?

amother
Coffee

Post Sun, Apr 21 2024, 11:00 pm
My child healed maybe 80 or 90% using RN. I've posted about it on the whatsapp group. It's been 3 years. Still has many issues but they're kind of deeper emotional issues like I know it's pandas but nobody else would. All the physical symptoms went away.

amother
Ecru

Post Sun, Apr 21 2024, 11:39 pm
amother Coffee wrote:
My child healed maybe 80 or 90% using RN. I've posted about it on the whatsapp group. It's been 3 years. Still has many issues but they're kind of deeper emotional issues like I know it's pandas but nobody else would. All the physical symptoms went away.

What’s RN

amother
Clover

Post Mon, Apr 22 2024, 8:57 am
amother Ecru wrote:
Do you know the name of it

Blissk12

amother
Clover

Post Mon, Apr 22 2024, 9:00 am
amother Ecru wrote:
And it all went away with just one probiotic? No other intervention? Seems too good!

Also did he have strep a lot?

Yes, constantly! His strept antibodies were always elevated. I don't remember how long it took after starting probiotic. Maybe couple of weeks. All his behavior issues went away and bh hadn't returned since.

amother
Clover

Post Mon, Apr 22 2024, 9:05 am
amother OP wrote:
Can you please link? How much and how often did you give this? How long did it take?

This particular company says u can give it 1-3 × daily. I gave it at least once daily. Don't remember how long it took tbh. Maybe couple of weeks.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics