Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Sod Hadam Past Participants
Previous  1  2

amother
Electricblue

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 8:16 pm
yiddishmom wrote:
Just because they still have triggers doesn't mean they haven't changed. We will all be working on ourselves until 120 - if you are still here on this world, that's your clear proof that you have more work to do.

The course definitely helped me in many areas. Yes, I still have triggers. But many of my other triggers are either gone or decreased greatly in intensity.

Yes certainly, I'm always trying to improve, to think, to be nicer, more patient, always...

But she is always taking another course, and another.. I feel like I just want to live and enjoy life, not always following more courses..

lotta

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 8:33 pm
amother Electricblue wrote:
Yes certainly, I'm always trying to improve, to think, to be nicer, more patient, always...

But she is always taking another course, and another.. I feel like I just want to live and enjoy life, not always following more courses..

Electricblue exactly! That's her point. live! let yourself live! tap into what you need at the moment. The more you live true to YOUR rotzen, the athentic you brocha opens up.

amother
Iris

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 8:34 pm
amother Electricblue wrote:

Why compare?

lotta

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 8:36 pm
amother Iris wrote:
What number year are you? I’m in my first year and fell off th wagon at lesson 10 😩have to get back

LOL that was me year 1 Smile I eventually finished. Don't take it from a place of pressure or needing to check something off. This year b''h on track.

Enjoy the experience!

amother
Lightgray

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 9:31 pm
I'm on to year 2. Bh the best decision!!! I am a changed person bh, everything she says just makes so much sense and resignates with me. I'm a little behind because I bh had a baby this winter and I am up to the part where she explains what all feelings mean. This makes so so much sense! I love love love it...finally life makes sense. Yoddishkeit makes sense. It's not all a fake mumble jumble. I can't wait or hear more and iyh grow more from it. And to teach my children through being a better person myself.

amother
Iris

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 9:32 pm
lotta wrote:
LOL that was me year 1 Smile I eventually finished. Don't take it from a place of pressure or needing to check something off. This year b''h on track.

Enjoy the experience!

Trying. Not evensure if I should try to catch up or just continue from here.

lotta

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 9:36 pm
amother Iris wrote:
Trying. Not evensure if I should try to catch up or just continue from here.

Or you could listen and press to skip ahead so you get the gist. It's on till September and soon finishing.

lotta

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 9:37 pm
amother Lightgray wrote:
I'm on to year 2. Bh the best decision!!! I am a changed person bh, everything she says just makes so much sense and resignates with me. I'm a little behind because I bh had a baby this winter and I am up to the part where she explains what all feelings mean. This makes so so much sense! I love love love it...finally life makes sense. Yoddishkeit makes sense. It's not all a fake mumble jumble. I can't wait or hear more and iyh grow more from it. And to teach my children through being a better person myself.

So well said! Feeling the same!!! Total malchus person.... So even more so. It's beautiful what we are up to!

amother
Glitter

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 9:38 pm
I didn't take her course, but I got certain tips from someone that did. It really helped me tons. It helped me in a real way to focus on my childrens and spouses good points. Not to let their behaviour overpower the way that I react to them.

amother
Iris

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 9:40 pm
lotta wrote:
Or you could listen and press to skip ahead so you get the gist. It's on till September and soon finishing.
:/
What do you mean press skip ahead? Listen to a minute here a minute there?
Is the whole first year the targil Imun?
Maybe my problem is expecting to be blown away.

amother
Cyan

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 9:47 pm
amother Iris wrote:
:/
What do you mean press skip ahead? Listen to a minute here a minute there?
Is the whole first year the targil Imun?
Maybe my problem is expecting to be blown away.

So I'll tell you. The first year I didn't enjoy it as much. No it's not only targul. There is a lot on retzonos and parenting. It literally scratches the surface. I took it very much for me, as apposed to everyone around me, even the level one. There is tons of brilliance between the lines also.

Second level is the wow factor. It's just really tapping into yourself, which could be hard. Some feel in denial to really understand themselves at first.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics