Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries
Kate Middleton not seen for over 65 days
  Previous  1  2  3 30  31  32  Next

flowerpower

Post Fri, Mar 22 2024, 2:32 pm
Hope she has a speedy recovery. She is a nice person.

mha3484

Post Fri, Mar 22 2024, 2:33 pm
I read an article this morning about someone who had IBD for many years and it turned into colon cancer. Sounds a lot like what people were speculating about when they thought it was something like a colostomy bag that she was embarrassed about.

allthingsblue

Post Fri, Mar 22 2024, 2:35 pm
amother Firebrick wrote:
Didn’t they originally specifically say she did NOT have cancer? Was that before tests came back showing that it was malignant?

If you watch the (sad, poignant) video she says originally they did surgery and thought it was non cancerous but follow up testing showed it is. She is beginning chemotherapy.

icedcoffee

Post Fri, Mar 22 2024, 2:39 pm
amother Eggshell wrote:
What's so sad to me is that a person/couple who was loved and respected for so many years were so quickly turned into media and conspiracy theories. She was so poised and lovely in that video message - she will earn her way quickly back into hearts. But is there no loyalty?

I really don't think the brouhaha was negatively directed towards her specifically. Unless people already hated her, they knew the "blame" was with the palace and people bungling the PR, not her, who was clearly going through something. I think everyone could tell something was up with her and they were simply covering it up horribly. Ex. when she said she was the one who photoshopped the picture, most people weren't going "ugh, that awful lying Kate," more like, "wow, can't believe they made her take the fall for that."

amother
Cornsilk

Post Fri, Mar 22 2024, 2:40 pm
This is so surreal. What are the chances 2 family members in 2 months! I hope the drs are being honest.

amother
Pewter

Post Fri, Mar 22 2024, 3:07 pm
She did look like she was wearing a wig
Did she not start chemo?
So confused

jewjew85

Post Fri, Mar 22 2024, 3:16 pm
It was preventative chemo meaning there was cancer in her at one point they got it out with surgery

sequoia

Post Fri, Mar 22 2024, 3:16 pm
She’s unhealthy overall.

mattel25

Post Fri, Mar 22 2024, 4:00 pm
icedcoffee wrote:
I really don't think the brouhaha was negatively directed towards her specifically. Unless people already hated her, they knew the "blame" was with the palace and people bungling the PR, not her, who was clearly going through something. I think everyone could tell something was up with her and they were simply covering it up horribly. Ex. when she said she was the one who photoshopped the picture, most people weren't going "ugh, that awful lying Kate," more like, "wow, can't believe they made her take the fall for that."

Maybe not here but the Sussex squad were the purveyors of some of the most disgusting conspiracy theories about her on social media. And one of their prominent supporters who appeared on their Netflix docuseries, Christopher Bouzy, even held a twitter spaces where he discussed what the royal family could be hiding. One of the theories he discussed was that William pulled out of some memorial service last month citing personal reasons because he found out that Kate had had an affair with Thomas Kingston (the guy who committed suicide) and got pregnant, so he beat her, disfigured her (which is why they were speculating she couldn't show herself) then killed Thomas Kingston. There have been several variations of this conspiracy spread by the Sussex squad. Also, a lot of the same people called Kate a fraud for editing the picture she posted on Mother's day.

amother
Bisque

Post Fri, Mar 22 2024, 4:07 pm
So was the pic they posted on insta real? And the video? I feel terrible for her but when you are a public figure people talk about you. Sad she had to release the info this way, they probably should have put out a statement when all the theories started spreading. This is unfortunately the downside of being a royal

amother
Hawthorn

Post Fri, Mar 22 2024, 4:13 pm
mattel25 wrote:
Maybe not here but the Sussex squad were the purveyors of some of the most disgusting conspiracy theories about her on social media. And one of their prominent supporters who appeared on their Netflix docuseries, Christopher Bouzy, even held a twitter spaces where he discussed what the royal family could be hiding. One of the theories he discussed was that William pulled out of some memorial service last month citing personal reasons because he found out that Kate had had an affair with Thomas Kingston (the guy who committed suicide) and got pregnant, so he beat her, disfigured her (which is why they were speculating she couldn't show herself) then killed Thomas Kingston. There have been several variations of this conspiracy spread by the Sussex squad. Also, a lot of the same people called Kate a fraud for editing the picture she posted on Mother's day.

There are still some crazies who are continuing with the conspiracies. Some people just get their heads stuck in the rabbit hole permanently. (The background isn’t moving! It’s March and the video was filmed in Spring! Why isn’t William in the video, they’re still separated!)

I guess the only good thing is that this snatched away the headlines from poor Candace Owens. Poor her, she can’t even have her moment for a full day.

Coffee Addict

Post Fri, Mar 22 2024, 4:13 pm
justforfun87 wrote:
She was basically forced to go public about this. Sad for her and her kiddos.

Me too! My heart skipped a beat. I love her, she is such a nice and normal person. I hope she has a quick recovery and stays healthy.

Ema of 5

Post Fri, Mar 22 2024, 4:43 pm
amother Cornsilk wrote:
This is so surreal. What are the chances 2 family members in 2 months! I hope the drs are being honest.

Unfortunately it happens more often than you think, especially when they are unrelated.

amother
Buttercup

Post Fri, Mar 22 2024, 5:02 pm
sequoia wrote:
She’s unhealthy overall.

In what way?

amother
Grape

Post Fri, Mar 22 2024, 5:18 pm
sequoia wrote:
She’s unhealthy overall.

What do you mean?

kiwi strawberry

Post Fri, Mar 22 2024, 5:33 pm
jewjew85 wrote:
It was preventative chemo meaning there was cancer in her at one point they got it out with surgery

This. She said they determined that it *had* been cancerous. And the chemo is preventative. I understand that to mean that she doesn't currently have cancer.

amother
Thistle

Post Fri, Mar 22 2024, 5:47 pm
amother Grape wrote:
What do you mean?

She means to say something unkind about a woman undergoing chemo.

amother
Pewter

Post Fri, Mar 22 2024, 6:12 pm
amother Grape wrote:
What do you mean?

Probably that she's painfully thin, which is unhealthy whatever the cause is

amother
Pewter

Post Fri, Mar 22 2024, 6:13 pm
kiwi strawberry wrote:
This. She said they determined that it *had* been cancerous. And the chemo is preventative. I understand that to mean that she doesn't currently have cancer.
I hope so
So she's finished chemo?

amother
Daylily

Post Fri, Mar 22 2024, 6:20 pm
amother Pewter wrote:
I hope so
So she's finished chemo?

No. She said she’s beginning. She still is considered to have cancer and has not said she’s in remission.
Page 31 of 32   Previous  1  2  3 30  31  32  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries