Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries
Kate Middleton not seen for over 65 days
  Previous  1  2  3 29 30  31  32  Next

amother
NeonYellow

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 8:21 am
The BBC reporter someone posted here reports on rugby for the BBC. That makes her exactly as informed on this matter as everyone on here.

The picture is quite clearly Kate, just very very thin. I've suspected for a long time that she has an eating disorder - after giving birth to three children, she's about half the size she was before she got married. This is not normal - and I think her surgery has exacerbated her weight problem.

The pressure put on these women to be slim and gorgeous is unimaginable. I know of at least two other royals who have had eating disorders - Princess Diana and Victoria, crown princess of Sweden - due to this pressure. It must even worse today in the social media world, where everyone can publicize their horrible, mean-spirited comments.

Busybee5

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 8:31 am
The poor thing can't lose weight, can't put on weight. Can't get any wrinkles. Must always look her best. I guess she chose this way of life though. I wonder if she has any regrets! I can't imagine a much harder life.

amother
Hawthorn

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 8:47 am
Busybee5 wrote:
The poor thing can't lose weight, can't put on weight. Can't get any wrinkles. Must always look her best. I guess she chose this way of life though. I wonder if she has any regrets! I can't imagine a much harder life.

Yeah I can’t help but feel but for their kids. At least she chose to marry a prince. Those kids are automatically born to be a public spectacle. They will never have a normal childhood. What if prince George reads on Twitter one day about how meaningless the monarchy is, and decides that he doesn’t want to be king? Like going Otd or something.

NotInNJMommy

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 8:48 am
amother Hawthorn wrote:
Yeah I can’t help but feel but for their kids. At least she chose to marry a prince. Those kids are automatically born to be a public spectacle. They will never have a normal childhood. What if prince George reads on Twitter one day about how meaningless the monarchy is, and decides that he doesn’t want to be king? Like going Otd or something.

Well lol that’s why there are two spares…

Busybee5

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 8:56 am
amother Hawthorn wrote:

Yeah I really feel for them. William himself went through it , so at least he'll be understanding of them.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 12:38 pm
amother Ghostwhite wrote:
When did KP say they photoshopped the image because she was too ill to take a picture?
That’s conspiracy theorists conspiring on their own conspiracies and saying it’s fact.
People have gone so far down the rabbit hole they can’t get out of it. LOL

I'm boggled by how people are defending KP releasing a photoshopped picture that had to be killed by international publications because an original of that photo didn't even exist. It's like they're mashiach to some people on here. Smoke and mirrors. They're like the wizard of Oz.

KP said she underwent abdominal surgery and was recovering, and would return to her duties around Easter. KP tried to sell that the picture was real before they were outed that it wasn't (at which point they threw Kate under the bus for it). Obviously if you say someone is so ill that they're out of commission for months, then you release a photo insinuating it was taken then only for people to discover it was photoshopped, people are going to question why a photoshopped photo was necessary. Because they use their brains and don't believe everything coming from somewhere just because they're called "the Royal family".

Busybee5

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 6:50 am
https://www.independent.co.uk/......html

amother
Whitesmoke

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 7:17 am
amother NeonYellow wrote:
The BBC reporter someone posted here reports on rugby for the BBC. That makes her exactly as informed on this matter as everyone on here.

The picture is quite clearly Kate, just very very thin. I've suspected for a long time that she has an eating disorder - after giving birth to three children, she's about half the size she was before she got married. This is not normal - and I think her surgery has exacerbated her weight problem.

The pressure put on these women to be slim and gorgeous is unimaginable. I know of at least two other royals who have had eating disorders - Princess Diana and Victoria, crown princess of Sweden - due to this pressure. It must even worse today in the social media world, where everyone can publicize their horrible, mean-spirited comments.

As someone with family members and a good friend who suffer from HG and lose huge portions of their body weight - and kate was thin to start with - I can totally believe that she'd be super skinny after 3 pregnancies. You'd be too if you spent 27 months of your life throwing up your insides multiple times a day!

amother
Starflower

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 8:26 am
amother OP wrote:
I'm boggled by how people are defending KP releasing a photoshopped picture that had to be killed by international publications because an original of that photo didn't even exist. It's like they're mashiach to some people on here. Smoke and mirrors. They're like the wizard of Oz.

KP said she underwent abdominal surgery and was recovering, and would return to her duties around Easter. KP tried to sell that the picture was real before they were outed that it wasn't (at which point they threw Kate under the bus for it). Obviously if you say someone is so ill that they're out of commission for months, then you release a photo insinuating it was taken then only for people to discover it was photoshopped, people are going to question why a photoshopped photo was necessary. Because they use their brains and don't believe everything coming from somewhere just because they're called "the Royal family".

Let me guess, you love Megan and Harry?

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 9:09 am
amother Whitesmoke wrote:
As someone with family members and a good friend who suffer from HG and lose huge portions of their body weight - and kate was thin to start with - I can totally believe that she'd be super skinny after 3 pregnancies. You'd be too if you spent 27 months of your life throwing up your insides multiple times a day!

Yes! I lost 45 lbs with my last HG pregnancy. It's not just the constant vomiting - it's the inability to eat anything for months. I couldn't go near hot food my entire pregnancy. I walked into the hospital for my C-section not even wearing maternity clothing and holding my regular skirt up with safety pins because I had lost so much weight. And HG really messes with your metabolism afterwards as well.

I just saw a meme this morning. It was on Facebook so I don't know how to share it here. It shows the photoshopped picture of Kate with the kids on one side and a picture of the Bibas family on the other side. On the Kate side it says, "Stop worrying about where she is," and then on the Bibas side it says, "Start worrying about where they are!" As interesting as all the conspiracy theories swirling around Kate are, let's try to remember what is really important going on in the world. Today on Taanis Esther there is a big initiative to say shema all across the world at the same time. Let's all daven together.

amother
NeonYellow

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 12:05 pm
amother Whitesmoke wrote:

Kate suffered with HG only in the first trimesters. After that she was up and around and definitely not losing weight.

Eastcoastmom

Post Thu, Mar 21 2024, 12:39 pm
amother OP wrote:

I'm boggled by the assumption that there must be a deep and dark motive for the photoshopped picture. Do you use Photoshop? I do. I never used it to create something that didn't actually exist. I use it to fix minor flaws in true images. Those Photoshop flaws looked like innocent fixes to me, and typical mistakes that I make too.

I don't particularly care about the royal family, or any celebrities for that matter, I'm just wondering why so much hate for them is coming across in your posts.

amother
Dandelion

Post Fri, Mar 22 2024, 2:13 pm
Kate has cancer https://twitter.com/kensington.....21694

justforfun87

Post Fri, Mar 22 2024, 2:15 pm
amother Dandelion wrote:
Kate has cancer https://twitter.com/kensington.....21694

She was basically forced to go public about this. Sad for her and her kiddos.

Crookshanks

Post Fri, Mar 22 2024, 2:16 pm
Omg omg omg curveball I was *not* expecting

imthatawesome

Post Fri, Mar 22 2024, 2:18 pm
justforfun87 wrote:
She was basically forced to go public about this. Sad for her and her kiddos.

Agreed. Ugh that’s so awful that she had to announce it

amother
Eggshell

Post Fri, Mar 22 2024, 2:20 pm
What's so sad to me is that a person/couple who was loved and respected for so many years were so quickly turned into media and conspiracy theories. She was so poised and lovely in that video message - she will earn her way quickly back into hearts. But is there no loyalty?

amother
Bisque

Post Fri, Mar 22 2024, 2:22 pm
Sad. I hope she is ok! That's kind of the downside of being a public figure...when you want your privacy people don't let you have it. I hope all turns out well and she recovers quickly!

Amarante

Post Fri, Mar 22 2024, 2:22 pm
I actually thought it was some form of cancer when it was announced originally that she was expected to be in the hospital after abdominal surgery for more than two weeks. These days they send people home as soon as possible especially rich people who can afford round the clock skilled nursing help.

But I understand why someone would try to keep it private especially with young children who wouid be impossible to shield from the media. It isn’t as if she owes the anyone the truth about her private medical status since she isn’t making important decisions in terms of actually running the country.

amother
Firebrick

Post Fri, Mar 22 2024, 2:30 pm
Didn’t they originally specifically say she did NOT have cancer? Was that before tests came back showing that it was malignant?
Page 30 of 32   Previous  1  2  3 29 30  31  32  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> UK and Europe Related Inquiries