Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> The Imamother Writing Club
The Wackiest Hypothetical Scenarios - Let Your Imagination…
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
Nasturtium

Post Sun, Dec 31 2023, 2:18 pm
What if identical twins married identical twins? They could have identical kids? Would anyone be able to tell anyone apart? Or imagine how awkward it would be if just one couple got divorced?

BrisketBoss

Post Sun, Dec 31 2023, 2:20 pm
amother Nasturtium wrote:
What if identical twins married identical twins? They could have identical kids? Would anyone be able to tell anyone apart? Or imagine how awkward it would be if just one couple got divorced?

I saw this in the news recently! Identical twins did marry identical twins. Genetically, their kids appear to be siblings.

chanatron1000

Post Sun, Dec 31 2023, 2:20 pm

It's genetically the same as regular siblings, except that they can be the exact same age without being twins. The kids aren't identical, but in some families there are siblings who look similar enough to be mistaken for each other and aren't identical twins.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Dec 31 2023, 9:55 pm
amother Offwhite wrote:
Imagine if we all spoke sign language: imagine telling a chatterbox- slow down your hands are going to cramp

This made me laugh! LOL

amother
Snapdragon

Post Sun, Dec 31 2023, 11:00 pm
Imagine if men were the ones pregnant....

mfb

Post Sun, Dec 31 2023, 11:12 pm
There is a book written about a whole deaf world and the few that hear are considered crazy. It was an interesting read.

amother
Leaf

Post Sun, Dec 31 2023, 11:35 pm
amother Snapdragon wrote:
Imagine if men were the ones pregnant....
LOL They wouldn't leave their bed

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 2:01 am
mfb wrote:
There is a book written about a whole deaf world and the few that hear are considered crazy. It was an interesting read.

I really enjoyed that book.
The author came out with another similar book after called a disabled works. Really gives a new perspective on so many things!

amother
Mimosa

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 2:46 am
I've always wished kids came with an on/off switch. Turn them off at 7pm, turn them back on once you've had your coffee and relaxed a bit in the morning

amother
Daffodil

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 2:50 am
Imagine if kids came with a remote control...just till they can reason reasonably , say age 18, ok ok, age 5.

imagine if teeth came in at a year and we're just perfect, no cavities no orthodontics and no falling out, they grew with the toddler same as everything else grows....no need for a second set!

ps I've always wanted disposable clothing.

SuperWify

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 5:22 am
Imagine if houses were self cleaning.

amother
Nasturtium

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 5:32 am
mfb wrote:

What's it called? I'd love to read it!

amother
Cognac

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 7:28 am
amother Mimosa wrote:
I've always wished kids came with an on/off switch. Turn them off at 7pm, turn them back on once you've had your coffee and relaxed a bit in the morning

That’s awesome! Kid acting out, OFF!

amother
Cantaloupe

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 7:34 am
Imagine if pregnancy showed in your forehead instead of your stomach. Imagine if everyone sees colors differently. Like to me this is green but how do I know if your green and my green are the same thing? Maybe what you call green in really my blue?
Yeh my brain works wierdly.

amother
Whitewash

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 7:53 am
amother Cantaloupe wrote:
Imagine if pregnancy showed in your forehead instead of your stomach. Imagine if everyone sees colors differently. Like to me this is green but how do I know if your green and my green are the same thing? Maybe what you call green in really my blue?
Yeh my brain works wierdly.

I've thought about this so many times and it's actually a weird fear of mine.

InnerPrincess

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 8:32 am
What's it called? I'd love to read it!

I think its called " A Deaf World"

SOOO interesting! Really makes you think about how we define "normal".

amother
Dandelion

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 8:42 am
Imagine if kids came with a remote control...

amother
Mulberry

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 8:49 am

That actually exists. And their kids have the dna siblings.

HappyMamma

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 10:15 am
amother OP wrote:
I really enjoyed that book.
The author came out with another similar book after called a disabled works. Really gives a new perspective on so many things!

I also read both of those, love them!

amother
Dandelion

Post Mon, Jan 01 2024, 10:19 am
HappyMamma wrote:
I also read both of those, love them!

Who is the author?
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> The Imamother Writing Club