Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Chanukah
My tefila was answered with a note on menorah
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next

amother
Floralwhite

Post Thu, Dec 07 2023, 4:47 am
amother OP wrote:
KEEP DAVENING!!
I promise Hashem hears you!! Even if it may look like He didn't answer yet, your yeshua is under way without you even realizing. Just sit back, breathe in and out and let Hashem take the "reins of your life",-let Hashem in and let Him take over because really He is and the more you feel it and internalize it, the more you'll see it.
I'm telling you! try it!!

So beautiful thank you for giving us all chizuk

amother
Snow

Post Thu, Dec 07 2023, 6:21 am
Mine wasn't

amother
Papayawhip

Post Thu, Dec 07 2023, 6:40 am
I want to publicize that my tefilla (note)was answered. Pregnant after waiting for 10 years. BH!

amother
Clover

Post Thu, Dec 07 2023, 6:47 am
amother OP wrote:
KEEP DAVENING!!
I promise Hashem hears you!! Even if it may look like He didn't answer yet, your yeshua is under way without you even realizing. Just sit back, breathe in and out and let Hashem take the "reins of your life",-let Hashem in and let Him take over because really He is and the more you feel it and internalize it, the more you'll see it.
I'm telling you! try it!!

How is this even a little true? Hashem allows unimaginable suffering to all types of people all the time. Why should people sit back and trust Hashem will deliver a yeshua?

The randomness of Jewish suffering is undeniable.

jflower

Post Thu, Dec 07 2023, 9:21 am
amother Papayawhip wrote:
I want to publicize that my tefilla (note)was answered. Pregnant after waiting for 10 years. BH!

Papaya, I was so happy to read this. BH. Wishing you an easy, healthy pregnancy and delivery.

Chasdei Hashem.

amother
Jetblack

Post Thu, Dec 07 2023, 9:42 am
Thank you for bumping this thread.

I also want to come and publicize that my tefilah was answered.

Last year when I was collecting all the chanuka things I wrote in my letter, in the zechus of all the preperation I did for chanuka with all my heart that my 32yo daughter get married and that we find a house to live in and I will be able to light the candles by the window (in the house) and that my childs vision get better and also my cataract get better. BH all these happened and came true and hope to look forward for more yeshous for everyone this upcoming year.

amother
Hosta

Post Thu, Dec 07 2023, 11:10 am
Hoidi LHashem ki toiv! My tefillos were B”H answered. I remember last year sobbing my heart out by the candles for a certain mental health issue that my DS was struggling with… B”H with the proper help and tools he is doing very well! Chasdei Hashem. I also davened that a certain autoimmune disease that my husband has shouldn’t affect his overall health….Chasdei Hashem, his condition reversed! ( after doing requisite hishtadlis and an alternative form of meds) I davened also that my daughters psoriasis should be under control. I detest the topical steroids with a passion. B”H after trying a diff regimen of hair care products and soothing lotions, I literally don’t recognize her skin, hair, and scalp.

amother
Buttercup

Post Thu, Dec 07 2023, 1:41 pm
amother Hosta wrote:
Hoidi LHashem ki toiv! My tefillos were B”H answered. I remember last year sobbing my heart out by the candles for a certain mental health issue that my DS was struggling with… B”H with the proper help and tools he is doing very well! Chasdei Hashem. I also davened that a certain autoimmune disease that my husband has shouldn’t affect his overall health….Chasdei Hashem, his condition reversed! ( after doing requisite hishtadlis and an alternative form of meds) I davened also that my daughters psoriasis should be under control. I detest the topical steroids with a passion. B”H after trying a diff regimen of hair care products and soothing lotions, I literally don’t recognize her skin, hair, and scalp.
Can you share which company hair products and creams helped?
Thank you everyone for sharing your experiences!

amother
Hosta

Post Thu, Dec 07 2023, 3:08 pm
amother Buttercup wrote:
Can you share which company hair products and creams helped?
Thank you everyone for sharing your experiences!

Rodan and Fields

amother
OP

Post Thu, Dec 07 2023, 9:31 pm
amother Clover wrote:
How is this even a little true? Hashem allows unimaginable suffering to all types of people all the time. Why should people sit back and trust Hashem will deliver a yeshua?

The randomness of Jewish suffering is undeniable.

Hashem is the ultimate baal rachum! We are unable to see the full picture so to us, it looks like Hashem is causing unimaginable suffering, but it is ALL for our good. When we cry, Hashem is "crying" with us and feels our pain even more than we do. Hashem is our ultimate father, and is so deeply pained when we are. But we need to understand that we just simply will never understand His ways, but we must believe that all is for our good. If it was so easy to see that everything is good, there would be no nisayon in that. There would be no point of living. Yes, it is hard to see suffering and feel Hashem's rachmunus at the same time, but that is our job in this world. And ALWAYS remember that Hashem loves you so so much that we can't even comprehend it. He is here with you holding your hand!!

amother
Aubergine

Post Thu, Dec 07 2023, 9:58 pm
I also would like to publicize that my tefillos were answered for a few of the bakashos on my note that I put on the menorah last year. Thank you Hashem!

amother
Marigold

Post Thu, Dec 07 2023, 10:05 pm
I didn't put my bakashas by the menorah since dh doesn't go for these things but I've been very worried about paying my kids tuition which my dh is resistant to and I just now got two large sums which will more then cover this years bill.
My brother who has struggled with mental illness is working more than he has in years and in general doing a lot better. Still a long way to go but it's unbelievable the change

Thank you Hashem!

amother
Carnation

Post Thu, Dec 07 2023, 10:11 pm
I’m not a segula person but I have done this for the past two years.
Two years ago I asked HaShem to guide my DS to the right mesivta.
Last year I asked for my upcoming IVF cycle to be successful.
This year DS is bH thriving in 10th grade and I am cuddling my brand new baby. Thank You HaShem for these incredible gifts!
This year I will daven for the safety of all Jews and for moshiach now!!

amother
Rainbow

Post Thu, Dec 07 2023, 11:02 pm
My tfila was answered as well.
Pregnant with twins ( completely natural) and twins don’t really run in our family. Purely a gift from HaShem. I said last year if my prayers were answered I would publicize it.

amother
Coral

Post Thu, Dec 07 2023, 11:15 pm
I want to publicize that I put two requests on my menorah and both were not answered with a yes. One situation has gotten worse this year.
Nevertheless, THANK YOU HASHEM.

My heart is broken, but I know He is listening and could give me what I requested in a second. There is a reason and it must be a good reason because He does only good.

mfb

Post Thu, Dec 07 2023, 11:18 pm
amother Coral wrote:
I want to publicize that I put two requests on my menorah and both were not answered with a yes. One situation has gotten worse this year.
Nevertheless, THANK YOU HASHEM.

My heart is broken, but I know He is listening and could give me what I requested in a second. There is a reason and it must be a good reason because He does only good.

Wow! You are a strong person to be able to say this!!!
Hashem should hear your tefillos and give you what’s good for you and you should be able to continue seeing the good and feeling it!

amother
Starflower

Post Thu, Dec 07 2023, 11:19 pm
I'm overjoyed reading this thread. So many yeshuas BH! We did this segula the past two years for a shidduch for DD who's close to 30. We're still waiting.. I need to strengthen my bitachon more, the way op wrote in one of her posts. Yeshuos Hashem kheref ayin.

mfb

Post Thu, Dec 07 2023, 11:20 pm
I want to add that I was told when writing the bakasha to first write down what you are thankful to Hashem for.

amother
Green

Post Fri, Dec 08 2023, 12:10 am
two years ago chanuka my new husband put in a note for shalom bayis , parnassa, zera shel kayuma. The next chanuka I was sitting by the menora with my newborn and husband who started a job a few months prior.

amother
Buttercup

Post Fri, Dec 08 2023, 1:00 am
amother Rainbow wrote:
My tfila was answered as well.
Pregnant with twins ( completely natural) and twins don’t really run in our family. Purely a gift from HaShem. I said last year if my prayers were answered I would publicize it.
Do you have other kids first? Can you daven for me? Smile
Page 3 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next Recent Topics