Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
NEW Update: Yochanan Meir ben Shira Yisraela
  Previous  1  2  3 10 11  12  13  Next

amother
Chambray

Post Fri, Feb 16 2024, 3:17 pm
Been thinking about him and still davening.
Hope he’s doing well.
Thanks for the update.

amother
Tealblue

Post Fri, Feb 16 2024, 3:20 pm
Really hoping you’ll be able to enjoy your baby soon at home!
Wishing you good things and a relaxing shabbos!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 26 2024, 4:41 pm
Hi all, I hope this is allowed on this site, if not, if a mod could reply letting me know, I can delete this post. WeeCare Preemies, an organization that was very helpful to us throughout our baby’s ongoing medical journey, is having a fundraiser. Please consider donating through Team Yochanan Meir’s page:

https://www.charidy.com/weecare/59606

Thank you and tizku l’mitzvos!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 4:41 pm
Hi ladies,

Thank you all so much for your tefillos and maasim tovim in the zechus for a refuah for Yochanan Meir. He is scheduled for a multi-step surgery early tomorrow morning (getting a feeding tube, among other surgical procedures). We would be grateful for extra tefillos. Thank you so much, and besuros tovos.

cbsp

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 5:16 pm
amother OP wrote:
Hi ladies,

Thank you all so much for your tefillos and maasim tovim in the zechus for a refuah for Yochanan Meir. He is scheduled for a multi-step surgery early tomorrow morning (getting a feeding tube, among other surgical procedures). We would be grateful for extra tefillos. Thank you so much, and besuros tovos.

Refuah sheleima!

May they all be good shluchim for Yochanan Meir ben Shira Yisraela

jflower

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 5:28 pm
Davening for a refuah shelaimah for your little boy. Hope all goes well.

amother
Chambray

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 6:10 pm
May the surgeries be successful and may he have an easy recovery and a refuah Shelaima.

And maybe it be as least nerve wracking as possible for you.

strawberry cola

Post Sun, Mar 03 2024, 6:17 pm
Davening for your precious little one. May Hashem grant him a complete refuah b'karov

amother
Ghostwhite

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 10:45 am
Thinking of you today ❤️

Eta I’m a tubie mom, so just give a shout if you have questions Very Happy
And you can get this for yochanan. We gif one with a picc line and trach too!
https://www.tubiefriends.com/

amother
Amethyst

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 11:42 am
Davening that all goes well.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 11:07 pm
amother Ghostwhite wrote:
Thinking of you today ❤️

Eta I’m a tubie mom, so just give a shout if you have questions Very Happy
And you can get this for yochanan. We gif one with a picc line and trach too!
https://www.tubiefriends.com/

Thank you everyone! And Ghostwhite I love the Tubie Friends idea. They aren’t currently taking orders because of supply issues but hopefully they will start again soon!

BH Yochanan’s surgery went well. He is recovering now, in pain (to be expected) but overall doing okay bli ayin hara. Thank you all for davening. 💛

amother
Charcoal

Post Mon, Mar 04 2024, 11:20 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thank you everyone! And Ghostwhite I love the Tubie Friends idea. They aren’t currently taking orders because of supply issues but hopefully they will start again soon!

BH Yochanan’s surgery went well. He is recovering now, in pain (to be expected) but overall doing okay bli ayin hara. Thank you all for davening. 💛

Refua sheleima & an easy recovery!

amother
Bergamot

Post Sat, Mar 09 2024, 7:51 pm
refuah shelaima - davened for you when I lit candles friday night. hoping for good news soon!

amother
Tealblue

Post Sat, Mar 09 2024, 9:28 pm
Thought of you when I read an article in the Ami magazine about a woman who had a premie with many health problems. Her baby was eventually healthy and up to par by 2 years old. Of course each situation is very different, but I thought about your baby as I was reading the article. Hoping he will be okay and you can relax with him at home soon.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Mar 09 2024, 10:14 pm
amother Tealblue wrote:
Thought of you when I read an article in the Ami magazine about a woman who had a premie with many health problems. Her baby was eventually healthy and up to par by 2 years old. Of course each situation is very different, but I thought about your baby as I was reading the article. Hoping he will be okay and you can relax with him at home soon.

Gut voch! I would love to see that article if you don’t mind posting pictures of it! Thanks either way!

amother
OP

Post Sat, Mar 09 2024, 10:16 pm
BH Yochanan is scheduled for discharge Monday bezH!! He is recovering well from his feeding tube insertion and the other surgery that was done. We are really really hoping everything goes smoothly and that he will be home in less than 48 hours! Thank you all for your davening, we would appreciate continued tefillos for an easy adjustment to being out of the hospital environment and an easy adjustment for us to get used to using his feeding tube etc.

Tizku l’mitzvos!!

amother
Tealblue

Post Sat, Mar 09 2024, 10:27 pm
amother OP wrote:
Gut voch! I would love to see that article if you don’t mind posting pictures of it! Thanks either way!

I’m sorry, I have no idea how to post pictures on this site! If anyone has the article and knows how to post pics, please help out.
That is really amazing news that your baby will be discharged soon! Chasdei Hashem!! IyH things should go smoothly.

amother
Amethyst

Post Sat, Mar 09 2024, 10:31 pm
amother OP wrote:
BH Yochanan is scheduled for discharge Monday bezH!! He is recovering well from his feeding tube insertion and the other surgery that was done. We are really really hoping everything goes smoothly and that he will be home in less than 48 hours! Thank you all for your davening, we would appreciate continued tefillos for an easy adjustment to being out of the hospital environment and an easy adjustment for us to get used to using his feeding tube etc.

Tizku l’mitzvos!!

So excited to hear! Thank you for sharing.

cbsp

Post Sat, Mar 09 2024, 10:42 pm
amother OP wrote:

Tizku l’mitzvos!!

Chasdei Hashem! I'm so excited for your family.

(if you live in a community with chessed girls or similar pretty please contact that organization to help. We still keep up with some of the girls/women that Bikur Cholim sent when we came home from the NICU. They took our toddler to the park or even held our baby for tube feeds so we could give individual attention to our toddler)

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 10 2024, 9:47 am
cbsp wrote:
Chasdei Hashem! I'm so excited for your family.

(if you live in a community with chessed girls or similar pretty please contact that organization to help. We still keep up with some of the girls/women that Bikur Cholim sent when we came home from the NICU. They took our toddler to the park or even held our baby for tube feeds so we could give individual attention to our toddler)

This is a great idea. Thank you!

Yochanan Meir is 20 weeks old today - five months in a bit over a week bezH!
Page 11 of 13   Previous  1  2  3 10 11  12  13  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed