Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
NEW Update: Yochanan Meir ben Shira Yisraela
  Previous  1  2  3   11  12  13  Next

dena613

Post Tue, Oct 24 2023, 8:34 pm
Said a perek just now

amother
OP

Post Thu, Oct 26 2023, 7:01 pm
Please keep davening. My baby’s kidneys are really struggling and it’s likely he has a rare autoimmune disorder. Crying

amother
Blushpink

Post Thu, Oct 26 2023, 7:12 pm
Davening for him! Refuah shelema!

flowerpower

Post Thu, Oct 26 2023, 7:14 pm
Davening for you little prince!

creativecookie

Post Thu, Oct 26 2023, 7:34 pm
Refuah shleima! Will daven

Sending lots of love

amother
Brass

Post Thu, Oct 26 2023, 8:44 pm
I said tehillim, and the yehi ratzon 🩷

amother
Geranium

Post Fri, Oct 27 2023, 12:50 pm
How is your baby doing? Thinking about you

amother
OP

Post Fri, Oct 27 2023, 1:01 pm
BH they were able to insert the peritoneal dialysis catheter to do dialysis to alleviate the fluid buildup in his little body. We are hoping that the dialysis will work quickly and that his kidneys will be able to function better and heal from their injured state. Hopefully early next week they will have a definitive diagnosis; waiting for some results to determine whether he has either of two rare autoimmune disorders. Please keep davening. Thank you. 💗

Shabbos hi milizok urefuah shleimah krovah lavo.

amother
Tan

Post Sat, Oct 28 2023, 4:41 pm
May hashem send him a complete and quick refuah and may you and your family have the koach to get through this . I said Tehillim and sending you hugs

amother
Bergamot

Post Sat, Oct 28 2023, 5:39 pm
said tehillim and davening for you and your baby. please keep us posted OP, will continue to daven.

amother
Broom

Post Sat, Oct 28 2023, 6:02 pm
May he have a fast refuah shelaimah! Thinking of you and your baby. You are a strong mama taking care of him. Am saying tehilim now.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Oct 28 2023, 8:49 pm
BH his numbers are moving in the right direction and the dialysis is helping! His little tummy is so much less swollen now and he seems to be more comfortable. Please keep davening—thank you all!

amother
Chambray

Post Sat, Oct 28 2023, 10:28 pm
Thank you for updating. I’ve been thinking about you and your baby.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 30 2023, 7:03 pm
Test results came back inconclusive—as one of the doctors said, we are back at “square zero.” Mad

There are so many disorders and syndromes with overlapping symptoms that getting clarity is difficult.

Please continue to daven, thank you.

#BestBubby

Post Mon, Oct 30 2023, 7:05 pm
Said tehillim.

Refuah Shelaimah baby boy.

cbsp

Post Mon, Oct 30 2023, 7:11 pm
amother OP wrote:
Test results came back inconclusive—as one of the doctors said, we are back at “square zero.” Mad

There are so many disorders and syndromes with overlapping symptoms that getting clarity is difficult.

Please continue to daven, thank you.

Refuah sheleima! May the doctors be good shluchim and may they find what needs to be found.

Are you in contact with any of the Jewish medical agencies? They may have insight and advice...

amother
OP

Post Mon, Oct 30 2023, 8:52 pm
Would love referrals to Jewish medical agencies, especially ones that deal with rare diseases like HLH, GALD, other autoimmune/alloimmune disorders.

I just want my baby to get better.

He was screaming today…silently, because he’s on a ventilator with a tube down his throat. And I couldn’t make it better and can’t even hold him right now.

NechaMom

Post Mon, Oct 30 2023, 8:54 pm
amother OP wrote:
Would love referrals to Jewish medical agencies, especially ones that deal with rare diseases like HLH, GALD, other autoimmune/alloimmune disorders.

He was screaming today…silently, because he’s on a ventilator with a tube down his throat. And I couldn’t make it better and can’t even hold him right now.

Hugs!!!! Refuah sheleima!

amother
Ghostwhite

Post Mon, Oct 30 2023, 8:58 pm
amother OP wrote:

Hugs op

The unknown is the worst
And watching your baby’s silent cry is the most heartbreaking thing ever. Btdt for a long time… (plus the not holding.no words for that feeling).

boysrus

Post Mon, Oct 30 2023, 8:58 pm
Davening for him... and sending you so many hugs...
Page 2 of 13   Previous  1  2  3   11  12  13  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed