Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Having a surgery : Shoshana Batya bat Rachel
Previous  1  2  3

amother
Babyblue

Post Wed, Sep 06 2023, 7:06 pm
Hope you’re feeling better today!

singleagain

Post Thu, Sep 07 2023, 4:25 am
Thanks you. And yes I am feeling a lot better today. A week later and it is just amazing how insane this past week was ... Like there are so many things I needed help with that I haven't thought about in years ... Like brushing my hair...or even just sitting at a regular chair... I was able to sit down for about 3 seconds before it hurt too much ...

dena613

Post Thu, Sep 07 2023, 4:35 am
REFUAH SHELEIMAH!!!

amother
DarkOrange

Post Sat, Sep 09 2023, 5:05 pm
Refuah shleima! I'm still davening for you. I was thing about you all Shabbos.

singleagain

Post Sat, Sep 09 2023, 5:36 pm
Thank you so much. BH getting better day by day but then all these other word things I did not think about... like the way the scars feel big and bumpy. And sometimes a little itchy. And how I just can't get totally comfy until I'm in a certain position.

Still have to give a shout out to my awesome parents who probably haven't had to take such close care of me since I was an infant.

Shoshana Rose

Post Sat, Sep 09 2023, 8:20 pm
Praying for an easier and speedy recovery.

happytobemom

Post Mon, Sep 11 2023, 1:11 pm
Shoshana Batya (firstly, I don't know what you're called but I must say what a gorgeous name that is!), I haven't been on very much lately, but I just saw this thread and I wanted to wish you a complete refuah, very speedily.
Thinking of you, glad you have such great support at home.

And to your mom- there aren't too many posters here who are so universally loved and respected like your daughter - she's awesome!

Wishing you all a smooth road and only simchas and nachas always!

amother
DarkOrange

Post Sat, Oct 21 2023, 7:25 pm
Hi, I've been thinking about you and hope you're feeling much better.

singleagain

Post Sat, Oct 21 2023, 7:28 pm
Oh wow thank you . BH I am feeling so much better. I just was allowed to do PT, but unfortunately, I'm not allowed to drive too long, and my work won't let me work from home so I've been on disability for what feels like forever ... Hopefully I'll be allowed to go back to work at the end of November.

amother
DarkOrange

Post Sat, Oct 21 2023, 9:10 pm
singleagain wrote:
Oh wow thank you . BH I am feeling so much better. I just was allowed to do PT, but unfortunately, I'm not allowed to drive too long, and my work won't let me work from home so I've been on disability for what feels like forever ... Hopefully I'll be allowed to go back to work at the end of November.

I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling better! Good luck with PT. It helps a lot. Sorry to hear about work. It must be so hard. The days probably seem very long. At least PT will break it up. Hang in there. There's a light at the end of the tunnel. Hug
Refuah shleima.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed