Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
5 Star Rated Places to Visit in Israel
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Tue, Jul 18 2023, 4:42 pm
amother OP wrote:
Fun! Can you please share the contact or info for the sandboarding, rappelling and tornado boat?

Thank you so much!

I do itineraries for a living - probably shouldnt be sharing my secrets, but here it goes:

Sandboarding and rappelling - I would use Israel Extreme. They give great english speaking service. Not super cheap, but not overpriced either
https://israel-extreme.com/

Tornado boats - depends on the site:
cheapest option - acco old port, doesn't need to be booked in advance, just go one of the people offering
There are locations in ashdod, hertzilya, haifa, and my favorite - achziv by rosh hanikra
https://trek-yam.co.il/

if you aren't comfortable in hebrew you can book this thru israel extreme as well but it is a waste of money imho

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Tue, Jul 18 2023, 4:52 pm
More ideas that are great for families:
Caliber 3
https://www.caliber3range.com/

Pat Bemelach
Shiloh - recomend taking a tour guide - but its a full day and they have fun stuff like atv'ing to
Tomo candy factory (if you are ok with the hechsher)
Dekarina
There is an option for a private beach on the kinneret with water sports or you can just do the more economical at the boardwalk options - banna boating, wakeboarding, jetski's,
Chevron with simcha hochbaum
parasailing in the gush

K I am stopping - this really is my parnassa lol

I just love this stuff!

amother
Grape

Post Tue, Jul 18 2023, 6:16 pm
@darkkhaki
Do you do the itinerary for a popular boys camp in Israel? I met a woman last summer who does that and she sounds so passionate, just like you!

How does Pat b melach compare to Eretz Beraishit?

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Wed, Jul 19 2023, 3:12 am
I don't do that camps itineraries - I work mainly with private american families, big extended american families or american yeshiva guys/groups....

Pat Bamelach and Eretz Beereshit are very different experiences

Pat Bamelach is a artisanal bakery that used to offer open workshops that you could join, the best one was about the lechem hapanim, and they also did sourdough bread workshops.

Now they only offer this privatley with big enough groups - but it is a really amazing and unique experience....

essie14

Post Wed, Jul 19 2023, 3:57 am
www.meshek48.com
Former owners of pat bmelech and they do workshops and other food events.

amother
Blueberry

Post Wed, Jul 19 2023, 4:06 am
amother Ghostwhite wrote:
Old City or Tunnel Tour with Tzvi Satt @secrets of the old city

He is so expensive and especially for succos he went up in price like crazy it’s so wrong to take advantage of people. But $1,000 for a two hour tour is a lot of money there are many others who are also amazing and not taking advantage of the Americans.

amother
Gray

Post Wed, Jul 19 2023, 8:57 am
amother Blueberry wrote:
He is so expensive and especially for succos he went up in price like crazy it’s so wrong to take advantage of people. But $1,000 for a two hour tour is a lot of money there are many others who are also amazing and not taking advantage of the Americans.

Why is he taking advantage of people? Feel free not to use him if you don't want to pay that much. There are plenty of other guides.

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Wed, Jul 19 2023, 8:57 am
amother Blueberry wrote:

I don't think there is anything wrong - he built up a name for himself, is popular, and has enough people running after him at that price

Agree that there are some amazing tourguides who are just as good and charge much much less.

STovah

Post Wed, Jul 19 2023, 9:07 am
amother OP wrote:
Fun! Can you please share the contact or info for the sandboarding, rappelling and tornado boat?

Thank you so much!

Sandboarding was with Dror Bamidbar, you can look them up online. We booked rappelling with Israel-Extreme, a diff poster already posted their information. They were excellent to work with and it was a great experience.

amother
Anemone

Post Wed, Jul 19 2023, 10:22 am
amother Blueberry wrote:

Is that only for Sukkos? We were there in the past 3 months and Dh got a quote of I believe $450 for the 2-hour tour. We didn't take it even at that price, but it's still less than half of what you're being quoted.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 19 2023, 1:07 pm
@ DarkKhaki

You are so super nice, thank you for your recommendations! I have a list of stuff to do, but hearing first hand experience always makes me want to do that activity first.

Do you mind if I ask some questions, feel free to ignore me Wink

Which tour guides in Yerushalayim can you recommend that are amazing with kids and bochurim and well priced?

What do you think of Eretz Bereishis and Neot Kadmunim?

Which ages like Tomo (assuming that we find out the hechsher works for us..) I have some boys aged 13-16, would they enjoy?

Thank you so much and please don't share more than you are comfortable sharing! Hatzlocha!

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 19 2023, 1:15 pm
@darkkhaki

The biggest help would be if you would be willing to share the contact for the watersports in Tverya since I am not comfortable taking my boys to the tayelet there and they would be so excited to do some water sports!

SoGrateful

Post Thu, Jul 20 2023, 12:40 am
amother DarkKhaki wrote:
I don't think there is anything wrong - he built up a name for himself, is popular, and has enough people running after him at that price

Agree that there are some amazing tourguides who are just as good and charge much much less.

DarkKhaki: I would love to request an itinearary. Currently visiting EY through Sept. Tried to msg you for a quote but you’re annonymous. Pls message me. Thanks

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Thu, Jul 20 2023, 2:20 am
amother OP wrote:
@darkkhaki

The biggest help would be if you would be willing to share the contact for the watersports in Tverya since I am not comfortable taking my boys to the tayelet there and they would be so excited to do some water sports!

Its not cheap - usually only bigger groups do this not private families.
If you need someone who speaks english, use israel extreme
https://israel-extreme.com/sit.....eret/

Otherwise there are other providers who are a little cheaper, but it is complicated to work with them

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 20 2023, 11:40 am
amother DarkKhaki wrote:
Its not cheap - usually only bigger groups do this not private families.
If you need someone who speaks english, use israel extreme
https://israel-extreme.com/sit.....eret/

Otherwise there are other providers who are a little cheaper, but it is complicated to work with them

Thank you! The main point is that it should be a private place with tznius. Does israel extreme understand that?

amother
Oleander

Post Thu, Jul 20 2023, 11:58 am
amother Blueberry wrote:

We used him 2 months ago and it was around 475. Definitely wasn't it expecting it to be that much but he was amazing and everyone who went absolutely loved it. Felt like it was worth it.

SleepingBeauty

Post Thu, Jul 20 2023, 12:41 pm
darkkahki

how can I contact you regarding itineraries please?

Thanks

amother
Slategray

Post Sun, Jul 23 2023, 10:34 pm
How safe is it to drive in a rented car to Eretz bereishit and ancient Shiloh? I don't know anything about driving in the west bank as this is my first time travelling to Israel. Can you advise on how to do it safely?

doctorima

Post Mon, Jul 24 2023, 12:05 am
amother Slategray wrote:
How safe is it to drive in a rented car to Eretz bereishit and ancient Shiloh? I don't know anything about driving in the west bank as this is my first time travelling to Israel. Can you advise on how to do it safely?

We drove our rental car to Eretz Bereishit with no issues - totally safe. I'm sure plenty of people drive to Shiloh too, but DH didn't feel comfortable unless we went with a guide, since we're not familiar with the area and the roads and the consequences of making a wrong turn could be grave. Independently, I've also heard that Shiloh is hard to appreciate on your own, which is another reason to go with a tour guide to get the most out of it.

amother
Pearl

Post Mon, Jul 24 2023, 3:50 am
Eretz beresheet is perfectly fine but Shilo I would be scared to go to in an unarmed vehicle
Page 3 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions