Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Chossidmom's thread about childhood vaccines
  Previous  1  2  3 24 25  26  27  Next

amother
Steelblue

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 7:39 am
amother Oak wrote:
Totally not.
Doctors definitely take individual circumstances into account.

How so?
As far as I know, you need every vaccine to get into any program. Medical exemptions are not given unless you have a condition where they know for sure that the vaccine would kill you.

amother
Oak

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 7:40 am
amother Steelblue wrote:
How so?

They only vaccinate if it’s safe and warranted.

lakewood mom

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 7:40 am
amother Oak wrote:
Show proof.
One of the issues was people were stocking up on animal ivermectin for humans.

You want a picture of the supply that many people have? Because they’re not for animals!
I have seen them personally… have you seen them personally or is it all hearsay?

lakewood mom

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 7:41 am
amother Oak wrote:

🤣🤣🤣

amother
Steelblue

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 7:42 am
amother Oak wrote:

Not true.
What’s considered safe and warranted and how is that determined?

And say a doctor decides not to give a vaccine, does he write a medical exemption for the school? Is the Doctor permitted to?

(The answer is No)

lakewood mom

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 7:44 am
amother Yellow wrote:
Again, generalizing. You lost me at that. No, there isn't treatment for everything. What's the treatment for measles? Chicken pox? Rubella? Polio? Mumps? Natural herbs and alternative medicine is not considered treatment.

You didn’t get chicken pox as a kid?!
I think the US is the only country to vaccinate against it, but I’m not certain.
My friends baby got chicken pox after getting the shot… the pediatrician said to soak in oatmeal bath… you know, just as we did when we got it unvaccinated.
Should I go on to tell you what my sisters pediatrician said to do for her son when he got the measles after getting the MMR shot???

The piece that I don’t think you’re understanding is that some diseases were eradicated (before vaccines were made- so don’t give them credit) and the only reason they may come out now is because they’re given as a live virus through vaccines.

amother
Yellow

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 7:53 am
lakewood mom wrote:
You didn’t get chicken pox as a kid?!
I think the US is the only country to vaccinate against it, but I’m not certain.
My friends baby got chicken pox after getting the shot… the pediatrician said to soak in oatmeal bath… you know, just as we did when we got it unvaccinated.
Should I go on to tell you what my sisters pediatrician said to do for her son when he got the measles after getting the MMR shot???

The piece that I don’t think you’re understanding is that some diseases were eradicated (before vaccines were made- so don’t give them credit) and the only reason they may come out now is because they’re given as a live virus through vaccines.

Fine, but that's not treatment! So you can choose to not vaccinate and treat your kids with oatmeal baths if they get sick. For the record, I don't think the chicken pox shot is necessarily. I was arguing your point about that there is treatment for everything. Most of these are viruses, for which there is no treatment. Diptheria was a huge cause of death. And I don't know a single person who got the illness they were vaccinated for when they were vaccinated. Maybe your nephew caught it from someone who wasn't vaccinated and he wasn't immune yet if he just got the shot.

amother
Blush

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 8:06 am
amother Yellow wrote:
Fine, but that's not treatment! So you can choose to not vaccinate and treat your kids with oatmeal baths if they get sick. For the record, I don't think the chicken pox shot is necessarily. I was arguing your point about that there is treatment for everything. Most of these are viruses, for which there is no treatment. Diptheria was a huge cause of death. And I don't know a single person who got the illness they were vaccinated for when they were vaccinated. Maybe your nephew caught it from someone who wasn't vaccinated and he wasn't immune yet if he just got the shot.

Or he caught it from someone who was recently vaccinated

amother
Yellow

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 8:09 am
amother Blush wrote:
Or he caught it from someone who was recently vaccinated

If that were the case, it would be rampant.

amother
Steelblue

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 8:14 am
amother Yellow wrote:
Fine, but that's not treatment! So you can choose to not vaccinate and treat your kids with oatmeal baths if they get sick. .

It would be nice if you could. But…You cant. That’s the problem. You are required to get the varicella vaccine. And you’re required to get not just one , but 2-3 doses of the varicella vaccine to prevent a harmless childhood illness that we all had.

amother
Blush

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 8:16 am
amother Yellow wrote:
If that were the case, it would be rampant.

You can't argue with the fact that live virus vaccines can and do sometimes spread the virus.

amother
Yellow

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 8:23 am
amother Blush wrote:
You can't argue with the fact that live virus vaccines can and do sometimes spread the virus.

I honestly never heard of that, and never heard of anyone getting these illnesses, except when the measles was going around, which they said originated from someone who was not vaccinated (I did not verify that).

amother
Blush

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 8:41 am
amother Yellow wrote:
I honestly never heard of that, and never heard of anyone getting these illnesses, except when the measles was going around, which they said originated from someone who was not vaccinated (I did not verify that).

Live virus vaccines are, by definition, live attenuated vaccines. This means that they are weakened, but still alive.
Immunocompromised individuals are not supposed to be around people vaccinated with live vaccines in the last 30 or 60 days (im not sure ofmthe exact amount of time). Pregnant women are not supposed to get live vaccines - according to mainstream medicine. Kids can get the infection they were vaccinated for from the vaccination (defined as "atypical measles")
I know someone who when measles was going around 5 years ago tested a kid for antibodies post measles infection - and had some immunity to mumps and rubella too! How does that happen? I've heard that other people had that too.

Of course thay will say that! They always do, irrespective of what actually was.

lakewood mom

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 8:51 am
amother Yellow wrote:

“Maybe your nephew caught it from someone who wasn’t vaccinated and he wasn’t immune yet if he just got the shot”
It’s so sad how the anti vaxxers are always blamed for everything! No, dear, he got the measles a few days after being vaccinated which was in the normal time frame for it to occur. His doctor said as much himself.
Did his doctor report this to vaers? Nope.
Can this vaccinated children soread the measles now? Yes.
If someone unvaccinated catches it, who will get blamed? Patient zero- the vaxxed baby or the dirty anti vaxxer? Ding ding ding… the dirty anti vaxxer.
Many vaccines that carry the live virus has a potential to cause the vaccinated to get it, or be asymptomatic. He/she can still spread the virus/ disease even if asymptomatic. Time after time, when there has been an outbreak of some sort- it has proven that patient zero was someone who was vaxxed.

amother
SandyBrown

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 8:52 am
amother yellow thank you for saying common sense!!!!!!!

agreed that the system is very very far from perfect.
but you all sound downright loony when you start talking about how the big bad guys 'somewhere up there' are gleefully poisoning an entire world.

you know its like they never landed on the moon either and I can PROVE It.

lakewood mom

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 8:59 am
amother Yellow wrote:

See… but this is the part that is upsetting. You are so strong in your opinions- even state them in a way to be factual- yet you had no idea of the basic “mechanism” of a how vaccines carry live viruses.
Of course “they” said that the measles originated from someone who wasn’t vaccinated. The SAME WAY YOU SAID any nephew probably got the measles from someone who wasn’t vaccinated? See the narrative? See the same song? See the blame?
No one wants to believe that what they are doing can possibly cause damage.
I fully understand. I felt the same way a few years ago. But what I didn’t stop to think of- and I’m asking you to do the same… is why would parents choose to go against the narrative and not give their children something that is supposedly safe? Obviously, it’s not an easy choice. We took the easy route- blindly trust your doctor and do what he/ she says. What research or fighting did we have to do? Their Mama Bear claws are fully activated ready to advocate and fight for their children. Why won’t we give them a chance to explain themselves?
BH I am now awake. I did lots of homework and research. Trust me, this path is much harder.

amother
Hyacinth

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 9:01 am
lakewood mom wrote:
“Maybe your nephew caught it from someone who wasn’t vaccinated and he wasn’t immune yet if he just got the shot”
It’s so sad how the anti vaxxers are always blamed for everything! No, dear, he got the measles a few days after being vaccinated which was in the normal time frame for it to occur. His doctor said as much himself.
Did his doctor report this to vaers? Nope.
Can this vaccinated children soread the measles now? Yes.
If someone unvaccinated catches it, who will get blamed? Patient zero- the vaxxed baby or the dirty anti vaxxer? Ding ding ding… the dirty anti vaxxer.
Many vaccines that carry the live virus has a potential to cause the vaccinated to get it, or be asymptomatic. He/she can still spread the virus/ disease even if asymptomatic. Time after time, when there has been an outbreak of some sort- it has proven that patient zero was someone who was vaxxed.

How can you know that the doctor report it?

lakewood mom

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 9:01 am
amother SandyBrown wrote:
amother yellow thank you for saying common sense!!!!!!!

agreed that the system is very very far from perfect.
but you all sound downright loony when you start talking about how the big bad guys 'somewhere up there' are gleefully poisoning an entire world.

you know its like they never landed on the moon either and I can PROVE It.

So how about you focus on the other things being said by other women… how the vaccines were never properly tested, the ingredients in them, etc. Why don’t you LISTEN and HEAR what other mothers are telling you- after many hours of research?
Nah… it’s much easier to call everyone loony.

lakewood mom

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 9:03 am
amother Hyacinth wrote:
How can you know that the doctor report it?

You ask the doctor!
Or you can report it yourself. It’s a known fact that VAERS is waaaaaaay under-reported.

amother
Oak

Post Thu, Feb 29 2024, 9:12 am
lakewood mom wrote:
You ask the doctor!
Or you can report it yourself. It’s a known fact that VAERS is waaaaaaay under-reported.

How can you trust vaers if you don’t trust government? VAERS is part of the HHS. You can’t have it both ways.
And are claims underreported or they’re not done properly or were found to be false? Or the reaction wasn’t from a vaccination?
Page 25 of 27   Previous  1  2  3 24 25  26  27  Next Recent Topics