Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Chossidmom's thread about childhood vaccines
  Previous  1  2  3  4 25  26  27  Next

amother
Valerian

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 11:21 am
I stopped vaccinating my children in 2009 when my daughter had a brutal reaction to a set of vaccines that were given in one visit.
At the time, we were on Medicaid and I was horrified to see our nurse enter the room with vaccines and then look at our chart and say, “Oops, Medical Assistance. I’ll go get the correct vaccines.” Turns out they have two SEPARATE refrigerators for Medicaid vs private insurance vaccines. This should be TERRIFYING to any thinking parent. The NUMBER of vaccines they were prepared to administer in one visit was also appalling (a total of 10, in our case, if you break up hexavalent etc).

My gut was screaming, NO NO NO. We eventually got kicked out of that pediatrician’s office for asking questions, and when I got over the grief and confusion, I started my research journey by making a list of all the CDC recommended vaccines, what they’re for, if the illness is otherwise treatable, probability of an adverse effect from the illness and from the vaccine, severity of an adverse effect, etc. I’m still researching, 14 years later. National Institute of Health, peer-reviewed research, literally straight from the horse’s mouth. What I’ve found is incredible, and needless to say, I do not give my children ANY vaccines. None are necessary, all are harmful.

IF a vaccine ever came out for something otherwise difficult to treat and fatal, I may reconsider. (Think, cancer.)

I’m not crazy and I won’t tell you that every modern ailment is caused by vaccines. I think there’s eccentricity on both sides of the debate, BUT I do not know anyone who has done any amount of independent research and still vaccinates. That’s the sad fact. It’s smoke and mirrors, and frankly, my bottom line is this: Vaccines are just a matter of time. Just a matter of time before the illusion implodes. There is no question in my mind about that.

Fun fact, I’m a nurse and once upon a time, I vaccinated others. Know better, do better.

amother
Oak

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 11:28 am
Polio is a virus. It disappeared after the vaccine because people were immunized.

amother
Valerian

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 11:30 am
amother Hotpink wrote:
Why do I have to do all this research to know about vaccines?
Why don't I know of even one case where someone was affected by a vaccine.

With everything in life, you will find problems if you look for it.

I hear… once upon a time, I thought like you. Now, I can tell vaccinated vs unvaccinated a mile away. We are BH 14 years out of our last vaccine. Vaccinated kids have their recurring ear infections, strep throat, allergies, significantly slower fine motor and gross motor development, eczema, and difficulties with focus and memory as they get older. These are simply the realities of injecting aluminum, antifreeze, and formaldehyde in a blood stream and allowing multiple live or attenuated virus unnatural simultaneous access to the immune system.

And don’t get me started on the research that’s been done showing the effects of injecting alternate-gender DNA into a child. (Meaning, your son is getting vaccines grown on DNA of a female human, pig, cow, or monkey.)

Everything deserves a risk-benefit analysis. For me, I’m comfortable taking the chance my kids might get chicken pox. Lol.

amother
Dimgray

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 11:32 am
amother Valerian wrote:

At the time, we were on Medicaid and I was horrified to see our nurse enter the room with vaccines and then look at our chart and say, “Oops, Medical Assistance. I’ll go get the correct vaccines.” Turns out they have two SEPARATE refrigerators for Medicaid vs private insurance vaccines. This should be TERRIFYING to any thinking parent.

They're the exact same vaccines.
They get them for cheaper via Medicaid and have to store them separately for auditing.
But they're the same vaccines.

https://www.reuters.com/articl.....3G2AG

amother
Valerian

amother Oak wrote:
Polio is a virus. It disappeared after the vaccine because people were immunized.

Myth. Sorry.

Where did typhoid and rickets disappear to without a vaccine?

ChossidMom

Here is Dr. Suzanne Humphries, nephrologist who deeply researched vaccines as a result of her patients developing bad kidney disease after vaccines. She is an expert on the topic.
https://rumble.com/vjb7vh-poli......html

amother
Dimgray

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 11:33 am
amother Valerian wrote:
I hear… once upon a time, I thought like you. Now, I can tell vaccinated vs unvaccinated a mile away. We are BH 14 years out of our last vaccine. Vaccinated kids have their recurring ear infections, strep throat, allergies, significantly slower fine motor and gross motor development, eczema, and difficulties with focus and memory as they get older. These are simply the realities of injecting aluminum, antifreeze, and formaldehyde in a blood stream and allowing multiple live or attenuated virus unnatural simultaneous access to the immune system.

And don’t get me started on the research that’s been done showing the effects of injecting alternate-gender DNA into a child. (Meaning, your son is getting vaccines grown on DNA of a female human, pig, cow, or monkey.)

Everything deserves a risk-benefit analysis. For me, I’m comfortable taking the chance my kids might get chicken pox. Lol.

Nope. Nopity nope nope. I guess you'd think my kids were unvaccinated 😂

amother
Mustard

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 11:37 am
amother Valerian wrote:

My unvaccinated kids have recurrent strep, allergies, eczema, autoimmune issues and some mild motor delays, among other health issues. Things just aren’t that black and white.

amother
Mustard

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 11:38 am
amother Valerian wrote:
Myth. Sorry.

Where did typhoid and rickets disappear to without a vaccine?
Rickets isn’t an infectious disease.

amother
Winterberry

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 11:41 am
Pandabeer wrote:
btw if you start vaccine late not on schedule, for sure after 1 year - there a few@that are not necessary anymore
then there are a few they just give, why not. for ex vit K in a tiny newborn. if your family does not have a history of clotting problems why give it?

My very natural midwife who I homebirth with recommends the vit K shot.
She says she had some stories.

amother
Apricot

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 11:44 am
Thanks for bringing awareness. I dont vax BH. I grew up with not being vaxxed myself. My family is European. I live in NY now and will have a problem when my kids are older. I have a 2 year old atm.

I loved dissolving illusions

amother
Seagreen

amother Dimgray wrote:
Nope. Nopity nope nope. I guess you'd think my kids were unvaccinated 😂

Same, same!

And unless anyone could show me that not one unvaccinated kid ever got any of those sicknesses, diseases.... I wont be convinced.

amother
Valerian

amother Dimgray wrote:
They're the exact same vaccines.
They get them for cheaper via Medicaid and have to store them separately for auditing.
But they're the same vaccines.

https://www.reuters.com/articl.....3G2AG

I’m sorry, Reuters fact checkers are not reputable.

The CDC’s VFC program (Medicaid/Vaccines for Children) purchases cheaper vaccine options, while private insurances have the option to purchase whatever they want. What’s the difference? VFC won’t give you multi-dose vials. They won’t give you egg-free options. They will potentially give you something that is being phased out of use in the USA that a private insurance company would never cover.

amother
Valerian

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 11:46 am
amother Mustard wrote:
Rickets isn’t an infectious disease.

I mean, ok, but neither is tetanus.

amother
Mustard

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 11:47 am
amother Valerian wrote:
I mean, ok, but neither is tetanus.
Tetanus is infectious but not contagious

Rickets is caused by vit d deficiency. We’re you thinking of something else?

amother
Snowflake

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 11:47 am
Valerian, with respect due to your professionalism, how can you go blame all those chronic toddler health issues squarely on shots? You see the kids who don't get those issues who are fully vaxxed. You see the kids who didn't take any who still have all the issues. I'm not a nurse and I see it. Yes, its the toxins that come from multiple sources. A shot is one and done, chronic exposures are constant. I know the one thing I consistently see is that unvaxxed hit their developmental neurologically linked milestones waaayy ahead of their fully vaxxed older siblings. Other than that, its not just shots. Its toxins from everywhere. We aren't meant to be overwhelmed by poison all the time.
And due to poor manufacturing issues many of the injured likely come from batch contaminations, not just what is supposed to be in the vials.

amother
Mustard

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 11:48 am
amother Seagreen wrote:
Same, same!

And unless anyone could show me that not one unvaccinated kid ever got any of those sicknesses, diseases.... I wont be convinced.
Why does it have to be no one, never? What if someone could show you that they get it at a [significantly] lower rate?

amother
Buttercup

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 11:50 am
This controversy is all about picking and choosing data to be displayed a certain way.
I came across all the antivax "research" 15 years ago and have finally started to vaccinate my kids, slowly, without fear.
The information you read here is purposely propped in specific way in order to prove vaccines are unnecessary and unsafe.
The provaccine side does the same thing.

The bottom line, the lesson I have learned from years and years of delving into this topic:

A) find a Dr you trust and follow what he/she says is right. A Dr is a shliach from Hashem to heal you and keep you healthy.
Don't second guess, trust your Dr as a shliach of Hashem.

B) Stay balanced. If you go extreme in one direction you're probably off-balanced and not seeing the issue objectively.

Good luck.

P.S. my unvaxed and vaxed kids are the same healthy. I have 20 years of observing them.

amother
Valerian

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 11:58 am
amother Mustard wrote:

Rickets is caused by vit d deficiency. We’re you thinking of something else?

Nope, I was thinking of rickets. My point was, life changed, hygiene changed, our food changed, and there are so many more variables that contribute to the pathogenesis and salutogenesis of a disease.

amother
Mustard

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 11:59 am
amother Valerian wrote:
Nope, I was thinking of rickets. My point was, life changed, hygiene changed, our food changed, and there are so many more variables that contribute to the pathogenesis and salutogenesis of a disease.
Ah got it.
Page 3 of 27   Previous  1  2  3  4 25  26  27  Next Recent Topics