Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Chossidmom's thread about childhood vaccines
  Previous  1  2  3   25  26  27  Next

flowerpower

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 9:05 am
Mommyg8 wrote:
Those of you in the United States should be aware that the US gives more vaccines than any other country. Have so many vaccines combined been actually tested? And are we healthier than other countries that give less vaccines? Of course, the answer to both is no.

The CDC is a political organization, so obviously much of what they say may have a political bias. Even so, you can read some of the side effects of some commonly administered vaccines on their website. You may be greatly shocked as to what they actually ADMIT to (keeping in mind that what they actually admit is only the tip of the iceberg).

Yes. It’s scary. I picked up my sons medical form from the drs office one day and counted how many vaccines he got so far. It was a high number. When I tell people that the US overdoses our kids they tell me to just trust the dr( the one that makes money off each shot my kids get).

amother
Jasmine

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 9:19 am
im an antivaxxer since way before it was cool to be one. im also not vaccinated because my mom is antivax so its not like im privileged (chvs how terrible that I had my share of measles and mumps and chickenpox). wehn the nys repealed the religious exemtpion I was in a terrible bind regarding schools and gave my kids some shots. the summer of 2019 and the following few months was one of the most depressing times ive been through as a mother. and one of the worst parts was how many ppl thought I was crazy, jsut give them the shots, theyll be fine, why are you making it so difficult. its so validating to see recently how many more ppl have come to the other side, less isolating, more understanding, less judgment.
thank you chossidmom for being one more voice to bring this side out in the open. looking forward to your informative posts.

amother
Oleander

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 9:26 am
flowerpower wrote:
Yes. It’s scary. I picked up my sons medical form from the drs office one day and counted how many vaccines he got so far. It was a high number. When I tell people that the US overdoses our kids they tell me to just trust the dr( the one that makes money off each shot my kids get).

Omg I had the same experience. My son only went in twice for the shots so I thought he only had a few (it's been a little while). When I looked at the medical form recently I counted so many! Just from 2 visits! How many do they combine to inject into tiny babies?!?!

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 9:31 am
amother Oleander wrote:
Omg I had the same experience. My son only went in twice for the shots so I thought he only had a few (it's been a little while). When I looked at the medical form recently I counted so many! Just from 2 visits! How many do they combine to inject into tiny babies?!?!

I've heard up to five.
Horrific. How do their little bodies cope? (And what have I done to my kids?)

amother
Strawberry

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 9:34 am
Sorry, I didn't watch the videos.

Can someone who did watch tell me whether there are some childhood vaccines that they do recommend, or do they advise none for low risk?

amother
Oleander

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 9:35 am
ChossidMom wrote:
I've heard up to five.

I just checked his records. Yup. 5 both times. I'm disgusted and devastated! Exploding anger
Insane!!! I feel terrible!

amother
Hotpink

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 9:50 am
amother Oleander wrote:

Why are you not on top of what your kids are getting. Even if you do vaccinate your kids, you should still be in the know of what they are getting.

For the record, I absolutely do vaccinate but will stagger it out.

amother
Hotpink

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 9:58 am
Why do I have to do all this research to know about vaccines?
Why don't I know of even one case where someone was affected by a vaccine.

With everything in life, you will find problems if you look for it.

amother
Oleander

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 10:00 am
amother Hotpink wrote:
Why are you not on top of what your kids are getting. Even if you do vaccinate your kids, you should still be in the know of what your kids are getting.

For the record, I absolutely do vaccinate but will stagger it out.

I spaced out my appointments (2nd dose was at 8 months). But the pediatrician still required I give them all at once. I ended up switching after that.

amother
Oleander

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 10:12 am
amother Hotpink wrote:

How do you define injured by a shot and how do you know you don't know anyone? Not everyone will publicize what it's from even if they know. And many won't even think to connect the dots.
It's also the bad stuff it can cause like autoimmune... If a kid gets eczema at 1 years old, you won't think it's from the shots but it's likely it is.

amother
Olive

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 10:22 am
I give shots but I get so nervous every time. is there any data that shows it’s better to stagger the shots?
Also, what about all the diseases these shots eradicated? Bh we don’t have kids getting sick with polio any more. Is that not a good thing?

amother
Oak

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 10:46 am
amother Hotpink wrote:

Agree.

amother
Bergamot

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 10:54 am
This is what I do. My kids get the full regimen of shots through 9 months.
From 9 months- 2 years old, nothing.
Autism usually appears in the first year.
That way they don't get anything during that first year so you know the shots didn't cause autism.
When they turn 2 , is bring them in every so often and stagger the shots.
By the time they enter primary they are fully up to date with their vaccinations.
Full disclosure- I recently was getting anxiety from my child catching the measles bec she had roseola and I was sure it was measles! So I gave her the mmr before 2, but she's almost 2.
Hashem has a plan and iyh she will be ok.

amother
Candycane

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 11:05 am
amother Hotpink wrote:

Allergies, eczema, you absolutely know kids who were affected but we think it's normal. It's common but it's not normal.

And you have to do research bc it's all suppressed. My own pediatrician whos been treating kids for over 40 years admitted to me that he doesn't know much and I've done more reading than him on the subject (and I haven't done too much)

Some research:
Candace Owen's podcast a shot in the dark

This ig post lists books and documentaries
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ct.....2Ng==

Seth Rogan podcast with RFK

amother
Camellia

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 11:07 am
amother Hotpink wrote:

You don't have to anything. But my experience is very different. I know many first hand stories of kids who were harmed by vaccines. It's certainly not a large percentage and if you're a gambler than your odds are good. The overwhelming majority of kids are just fine with all the vaccines. But I heard enough stories before my kids were even born to be a little weary. I did research. I wanted to know if the benefits outweighed the risks. But the more I read the more I was not convinced of much benefit and if so why even take a negligible risk? So over time we went from delayed vaxers to selective and spread out vaxers to non vaxers. I didn't go looking for problems. Hashem put these "stories" right in my path. Must have been for a good reason.

Pandabeer

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 11:07 am
ChossidMom wrote:
I've heard up to five.

btw if you start vaccine late not on schedule, for sure after 1 year - there a few@that are not necessary anymore
then there are a few they just give, why not. for ex vit K in a tiny newborn. if your family does not have a history of clotting problems why give it?

amother
Mustard

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 11:09 am
amother Bergamot wrote:
This is what I do. My kids get the full regimen of shots through 9 months.
From 9 months- 2 years old, nothing.
Autism usually appears in the first year.
That way they don't get anything during that first year so you know the shots didn't cause autism.
When they turn 2 , is bring them in every so often and stagger the shots.
By the time they enter primary they are fully up to date with their vaccinations.
Full disclosure- I recently was getting anxiety from my child catching the measles bec she had roseola and I was sure it was measles! So I gave her the mmr before 2, but she's almost 2.
Hashem has a plan and iyh she will be ok.
I don’t understand. They get shots from newborn through 9 months. So why are you saying they don’t get anything the first year so you know the shots didn’t cause autism? Are you saying they are only likelier to get autism if they get a shot right at the 12 month mark? Or anywhere from year 1 to 2 but not earlier?

ChossidMom

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 11:11 am
amother Hotpink wrote:

You have to do your own research only if you care about your child enough to do your due diligence. Because the doctors know zilch about vaccines. All they know is the schedule which they have every reason to stick to because they get paid for every child they vaccinate.

If you are 100% sure that all is well then keep doing what you're doing.
But you do owe it to your child to do your homework if you are hearing that there are sooooo many people out there with badly injured children. You have a moral obligation to check it out.

I know so many people with Autistic children and children with ADHD (I have one of those). These things didn't exist in these numbers way back when I received my few vaccines as a child.

Also, why are you on this thread if you don't want to "look for problems"? You know Chossidmom is always stirring the pot!

amother
Candycane

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 11:18 am
Re polio

It's like covid. Remember when the flu disappeared and people only died of covid (even if they were in a car crash)?
Same thing with polio. As soon as the shot was invented, polio suddenly magically disappeared.

Also, what they called polio was caused from chemicals sprayed in the streets.. DDT I think... trying to look it up but dont have time now

Ps FDR didn't have polio. It was guillian Barre
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26508622/

amother
Candycane

Post Tue, Jun 27 2023, 11:19 am
After waking up to the corruption of big pharma, media and government and understanding that they do not really care about our health I am doing some heavy research starting with a book called "turtles all the way down". There is a chapter on polio.
Apparently they never isolated the virus (hmm.. that sounds familiar…) and there was a bunch of very faulty and very terrible experimentation done to try to prove that it was in fact a virus.
Only they were never able to prove contagion.

Here is some brief history relating to polio.... would love if anyone can disprove any of this info:

1824: Metal workers had suffered for centuries from a paralysis similar to polio caused by the lead and arsenic in the metals they were working with. English scientist John Cooke observed: 'The fumes from these metals, or the receptance of them in solution into the stomach, often causes paralysis.'

1890: Lead arsenate pesticide started to be sprayed in the US up to 12 times every summer to kill codling moth on apple crops.

1892: Polio outbreaks began to occur in Vermont, an apple growing region. In his report the Government Inspector Dr. Charles Caverly noted that parents reported that some children fell ill after eating fruit. He stated that 'infantile paralysis usually occurred in families with more than one child, and as no efforts were made at isolation it was very certain it was non-contagious' (with only one child in the family having been struck).

1907: Calcium arsenate comes into use primarily on cotton crops.

1908: In a Massachusetts town with three cotton mills and apple orchards, 69 children suddenly fell ill with infantile paralysis.

1909: The UK bans apple imports from the States because of heavy lead arsenate residues.

1921: Franklin D. Roosevelt develops polio after swimming in Bay of Fundy, New Brunswick. Toxicity of water may have been due to pollution run-off.

1943: DDT is introduced, a neurotoxic pesticide. Over the next several years it comes into widespread use in American households. For example, wall paper impregnated with DDT was placed in children's bedrooms.

1943: A polio epidemic in the UK town of Broadstairs, Kent is linked to a local dairy where cows were washed down with DDT.

1944: Albert Sabin reports that a major cause of sickness and death of American troops based in the Philippines was poliomyelitis. US military camps there were sprayed daily with DDT to kill mosquitoes. Neighboring Philippine settlements were not affected.

1944: NIH reports that DDT damages the same anterior horn cells that are damaged in infantile paralysis.

1946: Gebhaedt shows polio seasonality correlates with fruit harvest.

1949: Endocrinologist Dr Morton Biskind, a practitioner and medical researcher, found that DDT causes 'lesions in the spinal cord similar to human polio.'

1950: US Public Health Industrial Hygiene Medical Director, J.G. Townsend, notes the similarity between parathion poisoning and polio and believes that some polio might be caused by eating fruits or vegetables with parathion residues.

1951: Dr. Biskind treats his polio patients as poisoning victims, removing toxins from food and environment, especially DDT contaminated milk and butter. Dr. Biskind writes: 'Although young animals are more susceptible to the effects of DDT than adults, so far as the available literature is concerned, it does not appear that the effects of such concentrations on infants and children have even been considered.'

1949-1951: Other doctors report they are having success treating polio with anti toxins used to treat poisoning, dimercaprol and ascorbic acid. Example: Dr. F. R. Klenner reported: 'In the poliomyelitis epidemic in North Carolina in 1948 60 cases of this disease came under our care... The treatment was massive doses of vitamin C every two to four hours. Children up to four years received vitamin C injection intramuscularly... All patients were clinically well after 72 hours.'

1950: Dr. Biskind presents evidence to the US Congress that pesticides were the major cause of polio epidemics. He is joined by Dr. Ralph Scobey who reported he found clear evidence of poisoning when analyzing chemical traces in the blood of polio victims.
Comment: This was a no no. The viral causation theory was not something to be questioned. The careers of prominent virologists and health authorities were threatened. Biskind and Scobey's ideas were subjected to ridicule.

1953: Clothes are moth-proofed by washing them in EQ-53, a formula containing DDT.

1953: Dr. Biskind writes: 'It was known by 1945 that DDT was stored in the body fat of mammals and appears in their milk... yet far from admitting a causal relationship between DDT and polio that is so obvious, which in any other field of biology would be instantly accepted, virtually the entire apparatus of communication, lay and scientific alike, has been devoted to denying, concealing, suppressing, distorting and attempts to convert into its opposite this overwhelming evidence. Libel, slander, and economic boycott have not been overlooked in this campaign.'

1954: Legislation recognizing the dangers of persistent pesticides is enacted, and a phase out of DDT in the US accelerates along with a shift of sales of DDT to third world countries.
(Note that DDT is phased out at the same time as widespread polio vaccinations begin. Saying that, polio cases sky rocket only in communities that accept the polio vaccine, as the polio vaccine is laced with heavy metals and other toxins, so the paralysis narrative starts all over again. As the polio vaccines cause huge spikes in polio, the misinformed public demand more polio vaccine and the cycle spirals skyward exponentially)

1956: the American Medical Association mandated that all licensed medical doctors could no longer classify polio as polio. All polio diagnosis would be rejected in favor of Guillian-Barre Syndrome, AFP (acute flaccid paralysis), Bell's Palsy, Cerebral Palsy, ALS, (Lou-Gehrig's Disease), MS, MD etc etc. This sleight of hand was fabricated with the sole intent of giving the public the impression that the polio vaccine was successful at decreasing polio or eradicating polio. The public bought this hook, line and sinker and to this very day, many pro vaccine arguments are ignited by the manufactured lie regarding the polio vaccine eradicating polio.

1962: Rachel Carson's Silent Spring is published.

1968: DDT registration cancelled for the US.

2008: Acute Flaccid Paralysis (AFP) is still a raging in many parts of the world where pesticide use is high, and DDT is still used. AFP. MS, MD, Bell's Palsy, cerebral palsy, ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease), Guillian-Barre are all catch basket diagnosis, all similar in symtpoms, tied to heavy metal poisoning and high toxic load.

2008: WHO states on its website: 'There is no cure for polio. Its effects are irreversible.'
Conclusion: Modern belief that polio is caused by a virus is an ongoing tragedy for the children of the world. Public funds are wasted on useless and dangerous vaccines when the children could be treated with antitoxins. A call into failing vaccine mythology is warranted, as is a complete investigation of the real agenda being executed against humanity involving science, chemicals, vaccines, the medical field in general, and the government.
Page 2 of 27   Previous  1  2  3   25  26  27  Next Recent Topics