Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Lakewood Office Salary
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
Scarlet

Post Thu, Jun 08 2023, 10:09 pm
Do I need to take a course in billing or do they train u

amother
Mint

Post Thu, Jun 08 2023, 10:11 pm
amother Scarlet wrote:
Do I need to take a course in billing or do they train u

most places fully train from knowing zero, but you wont' start off has high of a salary if you have no experiance

amother
Oldlace

Post Thu, Jun 08 2023, 10:25 pm
amother Mint wrote:
most places fully train from knowing zero, but you wont' start off has high of a salary if you have no experiance

What's starting salary and how long until I can get a high salary?

amother
Oldlace

Post Thu, Jun 08 2023, 10:27 pm
Just One wrote:
Are you ok doing repetitive, rote work? If that's something you do well with, then go for it. If you need simulation and fulfillment stay away.

Billing was my first job out of high school. I found it soul suckingly monotonous. My current job demands critical thinking, initiative, research, outreach. I wake up everyday looking forward to my time at the office. To me that's priceless.

How did you find your current job?

Just One

Post Thu, Jun 08 2023, 10:36 pm
amother Oldlace wrote:
How did you find your current job?

Impulsively answered an intriguing ad and went down for an interview. Then spent weeks debating and finally gave up my old job for this one.

amother
Oldlace

Post Thu, Jun 08 2023, 10:49 pm
Just One wrote:
Impulsively answered an intriguing ad and went down for an interview. Then spent weeks debating and finally gave up my old job for this one.

Interesting.

amother
Wheat

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 4:31 am
Just One wrote:
Are you ok doing repetitive, rote work? If that's something you do well with, then go for it. If you need simulation and fulfillment stay away.

Billing was my first job out of high school. I found it soul suckingly monotonous. My current job demands critical thinking, initiative, research, outreach. I wake up everyday looking forward to my time at the office. To me that's priceless.

Same story here. I wonder if we work in the same place.

amother
Chambray

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 4:40 am
amother Wheat wrote:
Same story here. I wonder if we work in the same place.

Wow, I'm desperate for such a job! Can you give me some pointers?

amother
Wheat

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 4:59 am
amother Chambray wrote:
Wow, I'm desperate for such a job! Can you give me some pointers?

Mine is hashgocha pratis. But maybe if you meet with the job recruiters you can explain what you’re looking for they can help. My office is looking but I’m not comfortable sharing more on this forum.

Just One

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 5:12 am
amother Wheat wrote:
Mine is hashgocha pratis. But maybe if you meet with the job recruiters you can explain what you’re looking for they can help. My office is looking but I’m not comfortable sharing more on this forum.

Mine is looking too! Maybe you really are my coworker

amother
Oldlace

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 7:18 am
Would either of you feel comfortable sharing information by PMing me? I'd share my screen name.

Just One

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 7:33 am
amother Oldlace wrote:
Would either of you feel comfortable sharing information by PMing me? I'd share my screen name.

Where are you located?

amother
Oldlace

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 7:37 am
Lakewood. Brooklyn could also work.

Just One

Post Fri, Jun 09 2023, 7:39 am
I'm in Brooklyn. If you pm me I could give info

amother
Heather

Post Mon, Jun 12 2023, 4:04 pm
Just One or amother Wheat, could you please share what type of job you have, or what kind of work you do?

amother
Cognac

Post Mon, Jun 12 2023, 4:13 pm
Just One wrote:

These companies are not just “billing”- they are RCM management (look it up Smile and there are plenty of jobs that require critical thinking and will keep you on your toes.

amother
Darkblue

Post Tue, Jun 13 2023, 6:42 am
amother Wheat wrote:

But your making 42k a year.
I think ill take more boring work and do my best to make it Interesting if it means financial peace. (I.e. 100k Very Happy )

amother
Dandelion

Post Tue, Jun 20 2023, 7:33 pm
Just One wrote:

"soul suckingly monotonous" lol!! sounds like my experience...
what do you do now??

amother
Clover

Post Tue, Jun 20 2023, 7:53 pm
I have been with the same company for 8 years now. I started out doing AP and AR. A couple of years ago I started doing accounting and now only do accounting. Accounting requires creating the monthly financial statements. How much should I be paid hourly?

amother
Wheat

Post Tue, Jun 20 2023, 8:07 pm
amother Darkblue wrote:
But your making 42k a year.
I think ill take more boring work and do my best to make it Interesting if it means financial peace. (I.e. 100k Very Happy )

$96/ hour? Wow that’s fantastic
Page 3 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries