Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Lakewood Office Salary
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

amother
Forsythia

Post Tue, Jun 06 2023, 10:11 am
amother OP wrote:
Maybe its for full time? 75k for 9-3 is 100k for full time

True.

Just keep in mind that when people are saying these high salaries it's most probably coming with some strings you don't hear about.

I was just in the market and anytime there was a place offering something really nice there was a HUGE BUT coming along with it

amother
Slategray

Post Tue, Jun 06 2023, 10:32 am
Its almost no one wants to fargin. I'm in a wonderful office with such nice frum girls. Getting insurance 401K as well as lunches bonuses etc and 75K for 9-3. People are making more than me. There definitely is opportunity and there doesn't have to be a "catch"

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, Jun 06 2023, 10:33 am
Some of us are just feeling underpaid:) ... if you got offers for 100k why didn't you take it? Trying to figure out if I am totally missing the boat with my job!

amother
Daffodil

Post Tue, Jun 06 2023, 10:37 am
I recently had an employee negotiating a raise (Lakewood office, not medical billing) and she said that her husband was pressuring her to get close to 100K because his friends in the coffee room told him their wives are making crazy numbers for less skilled work.
She insisted that her friend who works for the medical billing department of my company makes 75K for part time with not much experience. So I spoke to the HR manager who oversees all divisions. Guess what, her friend is not making anything close to that. And that’s where this all starts. The husbands brag to each other in the coffee rooms and people make it sound like they’re making more than they are.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 06 2023, 10:59 am
amother Daffodil wrote:
I recently had an employee negotiating a raise (Lakewood office, not medical billing) and she said that her husband was pressuring her to get close to 100K because his friends in the coffee room told him their wives are making crazy numbers for less skilled work.
She insisted that her friend who works for the medical billing department of my company makes 75K for part time with not much experience. So I spoke to the HR manager who oversees all divisions. Guess what, her friend is not making anything close to that. And that’s where this all starts. The husbands brag to each other in the coffee rooms and people make it sound like they’re making more than they are.

So part some may be true and some not but there were def some post here of ppl saying they're getting that.

amother
Darkblue

Post Tue, Jun 06 2023, 11:04 am
Look at macherusa, and see the numbers.
People here are definitely NOT exaggerating.

nelliesmellie

Post Tue, Jun 06 2023, 11:08 am
Following

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jun 06 2023, 11:09 am
amother Darkblue wrote:
Look at macherusa, and see the numbers.
People here are definitely NOT exaggerating.

One Example

Medical Biller with Experience
$90,000-$130,000/year
Lakewood, NJ

A Lakewood nursing home company is hiring a medical biller. Looking for someone with at least 5 years of nursing home medical billing experience. Salary is commensurate with experience and hours.

Mon-Thurs, 9 am-3 pm, 9 am-3:30 pm, 9 am-4 pm or 9 am-5 pm and Fri, 9 am-12/1 pm

Please email your resume to officejobs237@gmail.com. Thank you!

amother
Darkblue

Post Tue, Jun 06 2023, 12:45 pm
amother OP wrote:
One Example

Medical Biller with Experience
$90,000-$130,000/year
Lakewood, NJ

A Lakewood nursing home company is hiring a medical biller. Looking for someone with at least 5 years of nursing home medical billing experience. Salary is commensurate with experience and hours.

Mon-Thurs, 9 am-3 pm, 9 am-3:30 pm, 9 am-4 pm or 9 am-5 pm and Fri, 9 am-12/1 pm

Please email your resume to officejobs237@gmail.com. Thank you!

Exactly.

And for 3 years experience they are posting 70k-100k

amother
Wheat

Post Tue, Jun 06 2023, 12:59 pm
Wow
But billing is boring work no?
I work in an office where I’m dealing with people and projects so it’s interesting. I make I think $40 an hour and my hours are 9:30-2:30 and I don’t work on Fridays.

I don’t see how I could get to work at 9 and leave at 3- the babysitters don’t babysit that long! And I would hate to have to work on Friday

amother
Aubergine

Post Tue, Jun 06 2023, 5:49 pm
amother Wheat wrote:
Wow
But billing is boring work no?
I work in an office where I’m dealing with people and projects so it’s interesting. I make I think $40 an hour and my hours are 9:30-2:30 and I don’t work on Fridays.

I don’t see how I could get to work at 9 and leave at 3- the babysitters don’t babysit that long! And I would hate to have to work on Friday
They're also on an office schedule. They're probably on CHS.

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, Jun 06 2023, 6:14 pm
amother Aubergine wrote:
They're also on an office schedule. They're probably on CHS.

With a 100k salary, their income is too high for CHS.

amother
Royalblue

Post Tue, Jun 06 2023, 6:33 pm
I work a standard office job (not billing) and have office experience over 10 years… flexible schedule but about 25 hours a week and only get paid $38 an hour. So I guess I’m underpaid? Or since it’s not billing it’s considered ok?

amother
Aqua

Post Wed, Jun 07 2023, 3:10 am
I work in medical billing for a Lakewood office. After 3 years I'm making $30 an hour, full time.
I thought that was great. (Work is remote if that makes any difference.)

amother
Wheat

Post Wed, Jun 07 2023, 4:14 am
amother Royalblue wrote:
I work a standard office job (not billing) and have office experience over 10 years… flexible schedule but about 25 hours a week and only get paid $38 an hour. So I guess I’m underpaid? Or since it’s not billing it’s considered ok?

These numbers are only for billing

amother
Wheat

Post Wed, Jun 07 2023, 4:15 am
amother Aqua wrote:
I work in medical billing for a Lakewood office. After 3 years I'm making $30 an hour, full time.
I thought that was great. (Work is remote if that makes any difference.)

Yes it’s because you’re working remote.

amother
Iris

Post Wed, Jun 07 2023, 4:31 am
Meanwhile in NY I'm getting paid 45,000 with a degree! In special Ed, Working 930 to 230

amother
Oldlace

Post Thu, Jun 08 2023, 8:28 pm
I'm looking to get into medical billing. I have a lot of office work experience. Any leads for a medical billing job that pays well? Thanks.

Just One

Post Thu, Jun 08 2023, 9:53 pm
amother Oldlace wrote:
I'm looking to get into medical billing. I have a lot of office work experience. Any leads for a medical billing job that pays well? Thanks.

Are you ok doing repetitive, rote work? If that's something you do well with, then go for it. If you need simulation and fulfillment stay away.

Billing was my first job out of high school. I found it soul suckingly monotonous. My current job demands critical thinking, initiative, research, outreach. I wake up everyday looking forward to my time at the office. To me that's priceless.

amother
Mint

Post Thu, Jun 08 2023, 10:07 pm
Just One wrote:
Are you ok doing repetitive, rote work? If that's something you do well with, then go for it. If you need simulation and fulfillment stay away.

Billing was my first job out of high school. I found it soul suckingly monotonous. My current job demands critical thinking, initiative, research, outreach. I wake up everyday looking forward to my time at the office. To me that's priceless.

There are a few different aspects in a 'billing' office. I'm in the nursing home billing field for many years. you can do billing which ends up being very monotonous, boring etc. and then there's tracking, Medicaid coverage jobs which is a lot more stimulating, exciting, lots of problem solving, phone calls, building relationships etc. and its the same pay, if not more...
Page 2 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries