Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
Flatbush girl and Riki Rose
Previous  1  2  3  Next

amother
Copper

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 2:06 pm
I wonder which poster let's the influencers know whenever anything about them is discussed on imamother. I fee like someone here has made it here mission to let any given influencer know whenever something about them is discussed on here.
I don't think it's ok to out posts like this.

amother
Maize

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 2:08 pm
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Get off the cesspool that is instagram. You will be so happy. Honestly any mature emotionally developed frum woman wouldn’t be caught up in this garbage. It’s one thing if u need to be on for business ok I hear. Anything beyond that is just sad. All my normal, mature friends have left instagram. We are in our low thirties. There’s a real world out there that’s so much more meaningful and enjoyable.

ectomorph

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 2:14 pm
Never been happier not to have Instagram or any idea what a thread is talking about.

Seriously, there has to be better stuff to read on the internet. Maybe you can find out if Nebuchadnezzar lived forever!

amother
Ballota

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 2:17 pm
NotInNJMommy wrote:
I think what this proves is a huge social problem, that really is brought to light in our communities: Victims need to fit a certain mould to deserve to be a victim. When someone doesn't fit that mould well enough or perfectly, they de facto seem to lose the "right" to be a victim. It's a really tragic issue.

This exactly. A creepy male pervert not only exposed himself to multiple people on instagram but also impersonated a woman yet the women/victims are being blamed because they may or may not be religious or at the highest religious standards that some imamother posters want them to be. Fascinating also that faces of women are not being posted in magazines because it may lead men to sin yet this man was able to go on an instagram live and just do this and still be defended by frum women for his criminal actions. This is exactly why women are vulnerable and terrified to come forward if someone hurts them or commits heinous crimes against them (other then being attacked for not being "religious enough"). Its sad but I hope that this wont stop the female victims from going to the cops (and I hope that both FG and Riki Rose go to the cops with this. The cops have their own investigators and should be able to investigate this and find out who this creep is and charge him for his criminal activities).

amother
Burlywood

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 2:24 pm
amother Copper wrote:
I wonder which poster let's the influencers know whenever anything about them is discussed on imamother. I fee like someone here has made it here mission to let any given influencer know whenever something about them is discussed on here.

Or different posters. Wish they could be removed from here.

amother
Burlywood

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 2:25 pm
amother Navy wrote:
Nope, she did not. I listened. She actually said she wasn't planning on taking questions but since this person is her friend and has been insistent that she has a very important question/thing to say, she will let her on.

Wow, that pervert seriously prepared for it

amother
Sand

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 2:26 pm
amother Copper wrote:

I imagine most semi-public figures have Google Alerts on for their names.

amother
Ballota

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 2:27 pm
amother Copper wrote:

These threads are public and have been posted on reddit as well--

amother
Burlywood

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 2:29 pm
Imamother screenshot is now on miamodla Instagram

amother
Latte

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 2:31 pm
SG18 wrote:
This is an aveira and needs to stop. Stop making threads about this poor woman.

I’m just struck by how selective people are on this site about which people we may speak about and which we may not…

amother
Latte

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 2:34 pm
amother Foxglove wrote:
Btw, the other thread that was locked was posted all over instagram. And in a way Im happy. The nasty women that made those terrible comments should be embarrassed at how they spoke about another Jewish woman. She advocates for victims of SA, you really think she would have staged that assault?

Naive

amother
Latte

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 2:34 pm
amother Copper wrote:

There are known spies on here who’ve gone on Reddit too

amother
Ballota

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 2:35 pm
Quote:
Jewish Orthodox woman's livestream goes viral after man exposes himself
FlatbushGirl's Instagram livestream went viral after a man joined and exposed himself.

An Orthodox Jewish woman was flashed while she was on her Instagram livestream on Saturday night.

The story went viral after a Jewish podcast Mislaibeled spoke about it on their Instagram, turning it into a joke. "Someone jumped onto Flatbush Girl's [Instagram] live last night, just absolutely waving his shlong for the entire world to see," the podcaster said laughing.

"Whoever was put in charge of this operation, you selected the right man," he continued. "Whoever this dude is, is an absolute professional."

After facing criticism from commenters on their video, they posted an Instagram story trying to "dumb it down" and try and make it seem like it was a joke from the beginning, writing, "I am a professional liberal and I'm part of the 'no fun, can't take a joke' club. I also am not smart enough to understand the nuance of how something that's not appropriate and wrong can still be hilarious," as well as asking "Is this you?" with two options for viewers to click on."

"Whoever was put in charge of this operation, you chose the right man. Whoever this dude is, is an absolute professional."

Mislaibeled podcaster

They also posted to their story later two videos of what they claim is a "live reaction" of FlatbushGirl's husband laughing at their reaction video saying, "FlatbushGirl def secretly cracking up in bed watching this with her hubby."

What happened during the Instagram Live?
Adina Miles-Sash, also known as FlatbushGirl on Social Media, started her live stream on Saturday night with another organization that "she was trying to shed light on and someone was bugging her on her live to join," Instagram influencer Frumee Taubenfeld said on her Instagram story. "It seemed urgent so she answered it and it was a male who was exposing himself."

"It occured in a space that women were having safe conversations about critical resources that may be needed for unplanned pregnancies," she said while addressing the situation on her Instagram story. "[As well as] for women who were experiencing crisis when it comes to their reproductive health and their bodily agency."

Sash shared a screenshot of a commenter saying "I am a woman laughing at you trying to defend yourself when you knew eventually things like this would pop up."

"[You need to] start realizing that you're also maybe one of those kinda [sic] people that love promoting these things, which is sick," they continued. "[The] best way to deal with something you don't want to blow up is to leave it alone, but not, you actually like it. That's why it's all over the place to the point where other Instagramers are disturbed by you."

https://www.jpost.com/omg/article-728708

amother
Oldlace

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 2:39 pm
amother Burlywood wrote:
Imamother screenshot is now on miamodla Instagram

I don’t blame her

amother
Burlywood

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 2:46 pm
amother Latte wrote:
There are known spies on here who’ve gone on Reddit too

Ouch!

amother
Ginger

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 2:49 pm
Even if it's public thread it's against site rules to copy and post. Imamother content is copyrighted.

amother
Foxglove

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 2:51 pm
amother Latte wrote:
Naive

Ok yes Im naive
Yep adina paid a man to strip naked on a live about medical abortions and show his p$nis to underage girls and women and then proceed to bend over and show his backside on camera. Yep this is what happened everyone!

amother
Copper

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 2:54 pm
amother Sand wrote:
I imagine most semi-public figures have Google Alerts on for their names.

But not on all threads, are the names of the influencer mentioned, yet somehow the influencer always manages to find out about it saying that someone made them aware about it.

amother
Offwhite

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 2:56 pm
This is a general response to instagrammers. Thankfully I’ve been off instagram for a while. It’s a literal cesspit of attention seeking insecure people dying for some validation.

You put yourself out there- you open yourself to this. Don’t expect fawning multitudes of people swooning over you just because you have thousands of “followers”

You invite discussion about yourself and your views and ideas.

amother
Offwhite

Post Mon, Jan 16 2023, 2:57 pm
amother Copper wrote:
But not on all threads, are the names of the influencer mentioned, yet somehow the influencer always manages to find out about it saying that someone made them aware about it.

Why wouldn’t they have accounts here?
They’re frum women. Many of them don’t act it but there’s no filter for that here
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics