Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media
Aron Hendler
Previous  1  2  3

amother
NeonOrange

Post Wed, Dec 14 2022, 9:31 am
Off topic, but why would he agree to be on the show?

amother
Mulberry

Post Wed, Dec 14 2022, 11:03 am
amother NeonOrange wrote:
Off topic, but why would he agree to be on the show?

Hes a minor

In the US parents sign for this kind of thing

I bet father signed for same reason he appeared on the show, he wasn't interested in getting into a legal custody battle with someone like Julia, which I am sure she would enter with him if she didn't have them on the show.
Plus he would have been portrayed awfully - and if you read reviews/reddit you see that people think the Dad seems very normal and balanced. Imagine if he would have put his foot down about not having Aaron on the show - he would have been portrayed as a monster.
And when the show started Aaron was really young (remember they started filming when he was 13) and he probably wanted to do it....

amother
Winterberry

Post Wed, Dec 14 2022, 11:08 am
Do people not know that reality shows are scripted???

sequoia

Post Wed, Dec 14 2022, 11:10 am
amother Winterberry wrote:
Do people not know that reality shows are scripted???

And when they’re unscripted it’s even worse. One of the housemates on Terrace House took her own life after being bullied endlessly.

amother
Winterberry

Post Wed, Dec 14 2022, 11:14 am
sequoia wrote:
And when they’re unscripted it’s even worse. One of the housemates on Terrace House took her own life after being bullied endlessly.

My point is, that I don’t really believe Aron is being pressured and bullied by his mom. These are all scripted scenes to make the show interesting.

amother
Sage

Post Wed, Dec 14 2022, 11:33 am
He seems to have deleted his Instagram in the past week.

It doesn’t sound like he wants any interaction.

amother
NeonPink

Post Wed, Dec 14 2022, 11:39 am
My point is, that I don’t really believe Aron is being pressured and bullied by his mom. These are all scripted scenes to make the show interesting.

True I heard her say it herself. She plans each episode to be far more dramatic than the actual situation.

amother
Sage

Post Wed, Dec 14 2022, 11:41 am
amother NeonPink wrote:
True I heard her say it herself. She plans each episode to be far more dramatic than the actual situation.

He seemed to be crying for real.
Even if she was just pretending it was cruel, and not okay for her to air this to the public.

amother
Snapdragon

Post Wed, Dec 14 2022, 11:45 am

Have you watched the scenes?

He must be a really good actor to be able to produce real tears at age 15.

Forget Julia! He should go to Hollywood!

<sarcasm. Poor child! Yes he is a child!

cuffs

Post Wed, Dec 14 2022, 11:57 am

I highly doubt a 15 yr old boy wants to cry on tv

amother
Clover

Post Wed, Dec 14 2022, 1:56 pm
when julia had the talk about yeshiva and aron broke down in tears I could not.... that was pure child abuse! so nasty and hypocritical but julia is still the victim?! oh god Can't Believe It

amother
Gold

Post Wed, Dec 14 2022, 3:07 pm
Netflix takes you all for a ride, and you ride it willingly. This is all staged. He probably knew this conversation will be had. they probably all knew which yeshiva he's going to. he makes money. he doesnt want to hear from strangers who hate his mother.

Oh. yeah,,, OP, I have his cell phone number. I send him babka weekly and he calls me mommy. <sarcasm> .
dont reach out to minors. regardless of your intentions.

amother
Currant

Post Wed, Dec 14 2022, 3:25 pm
Why would anyone watch this show?? I don’t get it 🤨
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices -> Social Media