Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Non-ANON Unpopular opinions!
  Previous  1  2  3  25  26  27

yellowroses

Post Thu, Aug 03 2023, 3:04 pm
Our society makes marriage look too easy and wonderful. Many singles therefore believe that a married person’s life is just marvelous, when in reality it’s full with struggle and difficulties. Most problems only appear with marriage and children.

Emuna360

Post Mon, Aug 28 2023, 10:38 pm
I didn't look at 27 pages, but did anyone say that the cure for the so-called crisis is if girls start dating later, no boys should not leave their learning to. Get married. Because some 21-year-old is uptight because 10 of her 19-year-old friends already got married

hodeez

Post Mon, Aug 28 2023, 10:44 pm
If you have to ask imamother, you're likely not ready for another baby.

hodeez

Post Tue, Jan 23 2024, 9:53 pm
I don't understand getting married and then taking birth control for years (not for marital issues just stam)

bebrave

Post Tue, Jan 23 2024, 10:04 pm
hodeez wrote:
I don't understand getting married and then taking birth control for years (not for marital issues just stam)

I agree. I think it's mentally exhausting to have think about whether you're ready or not to start trying all the time

peace2

Post Tue, Jan 23 2024, 10:37 pm
It's 100% valid for a woman to be upset to discover that her husband m-sturbates. If you're in a relationship, it's not just "his business"

Plonis

Post Tue, Jan 23 2024, 10:37 pm
I think putting down ceramic tiles on floors where babies, toddlers, and senior citizens can be expected to go is extremely inconsiderate and dangerous. A fall onto an unforgiving hard surface like tile or concrete causes far more and more serious injuries than a fall on wood, vinyl, or other surfaces. I don't understand how people put safety so far down on the list of priorities when remodeling.

momsss

Post Tue, Jan 23 2024, 10:39 pm
having kids a blessing and a gift from hashem you have zero control! -even you track ovulation
for those that plan out the exact month to go off bc so kids should be certain month/class - wish you loads of luck!

bp1234

Post Wed, Jan 24 2024, 8:10 am
I wish there was an abbafather site to hear the men’s perspectives and what they REALLY think/say about their wives.
Page 27 of 27   Previous  1  2  3  25  26  27 Recent Topics