Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Pregnancy & Childbirth -> Baby Names
BAILA do you like this name??
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother
Pumpkin

Post Mon, Jun 05 2023, 12:07 am
I love the name! It's my daughter's name. The Baylas I know are all sweet,gentle girls.

Love the Baruch Hashem Liolam Amen reference, we heard it years after we named our daughter. It's beautiful. Spelled with 1 letter yud on her Kesuba.

Funny story. I was at an appt & was calling her name. Another young mom was in the waiting room, calling her daughter, pronouncing it Chasidish. Baai Lee. We both said to our daughters look Bayla/Baai Lee you have the same name 😊

amother
Pear

Post Mon, Jun 05 2023, 1:41 am
amother Crocus wrote:
What name goes well with baila ? Want to add a name. Something meaningful.

I know a few Baila Brochos, Brocho Bayla, Chaya Bayla

NTR150153

Post Mon, Mar 18 2024, 1:03 am
amother Offwhite wrote:
I know many people with the name... some of the nicknames used are Baily or Bay (my personal favorite)

There are 2 different names being spoken about here.
One which seams like the name op is talking about is the Hebrew name BAILA... in Hebrew spelled בילא. Which is an acronym for the phrase ברוך ה לעולם אמן.

The second name being spoken about is Bella... which is a name in many different languages as well as Hebrew and is spelled בלה.

They are 2 different names and do not mean the same thing. Both are beautiful names and are very often used interchangeably.

I have a daughter baila and never heard this! It's so beautiful. Can you share the source?
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Pregnancy & Childbirth -> Baby Names