Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
BP couple Niftar in a car accident
Previous  1  2

ILOVELIFE

Post Wed, Oct 03 2007, 7:58 am
What is Chaim's mother's name? Where do the Moskowitz's live

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Wed, Oct 03 2007, 9:24 am
amother, who's father? I heard that my uncle fainted when he heard, but B"H no heart attack. Though this was their only daughter...
The Moskowitz's live in BP, the Altmans on Ditmas Ave. I dont really know his side well - sorry. He was a learning boy. She taught.

ILOVELIFE

Post Wed, Oct 03 2007, 9:51 am
where did she teach?

Does a/one know the boy's mother's name or what street they live on??? PLEASE!!!!

amother

Post Wed, Oct 03 2007, 11:31 am
Brocha, I know some relatives of yours, is this on your mother or fathers side?
Was she an only child? or only daughter?

amother

Post Wed, Oct 03 2007, 11:56 am
Is the boy's mother a Canadian- maiden name Zimmerman, if yes Canadian family are big Ba'alei Chesed.

Jmommy

Post Wed, Oct 03 2007, 12:04 pm
Baruch Dayan Haemes...
I have no words to say for this shocking tragedy...

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Wed, Oct 03 2007, 1:05 pm
I think Fraidy taught a couple of years ago in that special ed school for dyslexic girls in BP. More recently, in Tiferes Miriam - but I'm not sure what about this year.
She's my 1st cousin from my father's side. Her mother's maiden name was Davis. My uncle and aunt have other sons, but together they only had this 1 girl. My aunt's life. May she get a true nechama.
Amother above me, sorry, I don't know the Moskowitzes.
Amother who knows my relatives, do I know you?

amother

Post Wed, Oct 03 2007, 2:02 pm
Many years ago another couple was killed in an accident that left two
toddlers the grand parents raised them after a long custody fight with another relative.

greenfire

Post Wed, Oct 03 2007, 2:18 pm
well it's happened before ... but a custody fight shock - probably a discussion for a different thread

Pickle Lady

Post Wed, Oct 03 2007, 3:08 pm
BDE this is so sad to hear.

amother

Post Wed, Oct 03 2007, 5:05 pm
I know SM and L another Uncle of yours, even though they go by a diff. last name these days.

shlumzmum

Post Wed, Oct 03 2007, 5:22 pm
my cousin was killed in an accident a few years ago and a year later his wife passed away from the injuries, their 3 children were in the car too and b"h nothing happened to them. they are being raised by her parents cuz his parents are older people. they b"h married of the oldest one

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Sat, Oct 06 2007, 10:16 pm
amother, why are you writing as amother? do I know you?

amother

Post Mon, Oct 08 2007, 1:26 pm
I saw on yeshivaworld that Fraidy Moskowitz's grandfather passed away. How terribly hard this must be for her poor parents..being hit one after the other with tragedies. Hamoken yinachem eschem..My heart is with them and I hope mashiach comes very soon so that we can all be reunited with our loved ones who passed on and of course so that Hashems glory will be seen and heard by all!

cindy324

Post Mon, Oct 08 2007, 4:09 pm
OMG, how horrible. I just saw this now, I had no access to American news over yom tov. Crying If nothing else, let this be a reminder to use carseats ALWAYS.

Mevater

Post Mon, Oct 08 2007, 4:21 pm
cindy324 wrote:
OMG, how horrible. I just saw this now, I had no access to American news over yom tov. Crying If nothing else, let this be a reminder to use carseats ALWAYS.
Carseat? The infant is the only one that survived.

smiley:)

Post Mon, Oct 08 2007, 4:36 pm
Right... the infant was in a carseat and the infant survived... a good advertisement for carseats!

cindy324

Post Mon, Oct 08 2007, 4:51 pm
Quote:
cindy324 wrote:
OMG, how horrible. I just saw this now, I had no access to American news over yom tov. Crying or Very sad If nothing else, let this be a reminder to use carseats ALWAYS.
Carseat? The infant is the only one that survived.

Your point being? 'cause mine was to stress the importance of using an infant car seat every time you get in the car... Confused

BrachaVHatzlocha

Post Sun, Oct 14 2007, 4:41 pm
amother wrote:
I saw on yeshivaworld that Fraidy Moskowitz's grandfather passed away. How terribly hard this must be for her poor parents..being hit one after the other with tragedies. Hamoken yinachem eschem..

My father, my aunt and uncles got up from shiva this morning for my grandfather. Confused
Thanks for your good wishes. May we only share good news from now on.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics