Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene
Whats your favourite color
Previous  1  2  3  Next

IndyMom

Post Mon, Aug 08 2005, 11:18 am
GREEN - the forest kind, but not so dark that it looks black. Also, Green like my new car that is called Slate Green Metallic. And Green like really fresh grass.

I love dressing my boys in Red, my daughter in whites and me in blacks and blues. My husband dresses himself and always looks good in whatever color he wears, but my favorite shirt of his is a green button down that he wears to work. It kind of looks like the shade of green that my car is.

queen

Post Mon, Aug 08 2005, 4:55 pm
RG wrote:
and hospitals are many times shades of blue..

bec. blue is a peaceful color.

supermom

Post Tue, Aug 09 2005, 5:08 am
and yellow walls in the hospitals are also suppose to make people a little bit jolly.

Pearl

Post Tue, Aug 09 2005, 6:30 am
the delivery room I used last time had pink walls...

technic

Post Tue, Aug 09 2005, 6:36 am
...and u ended up w a BOY Exclamation

Pearl

Post Tue, Aug 09 2005, 6:38 am
LOL!!!

trafficgal

Post Tue, Aug 09 2005, 11:40 am
My favorite color is I don’t have one but I like pastel colors the best followed up by florescent colors

carrot

Post Tue, Aug 09 2005, 1:09 pm
RG wrote:

and restaurants/fast food places many times are shades of orange...

I've heard that red make you hungry.

nicole81

Post Tue, Aug 09 2005, 1:16 pm
Rivk wrote:
I am a purple freak. It is my understanding that many people who like purple don't just casually like it. They love it! I've met other people who are also like me in the way that they are obsessed with purple. Hmmm... I wonder what it means about us. Any other purple lovers out there? Very Happy

my grandmother was a total purple-holic. she went so far as to wallpaper the bathroom purple and have lilac tiles in it. she also had lilac walls in her bedroom and purple paint on the closet doors. most of her bed linens were purple, too.

shoy18

Post Tue, Aug 09 2005, 2:41 pm
my favorite color is green.

mommy2

Post Tue, Aug 09 2005, 8:13 pm
my favorite color used to be forest green ( like my eyes) now im into light blue ( I guess after 3 boys Smile )
Quote:
I am a purple freak. It is my understanding that many people who like purple don't just casually like it. They love it! I've met other people who are also like me in the way that they are obsessed with purple. Hmmm... I wonder what it means about us. Any other purple lovers out there?

I had a teacher who was an art therapist and loved purple, shed come in wearing purple shoes, shirt, skirt... all in purple, I gues it showed her love for color and art

Rivk

Post Tue, Aug 09 2005, 8:23 pm
Well, I'm not really artistic although I do have an artsy/creative streak in me!

carrot

Post Wed, Aug 10 2005, 2:06 pm
Quote:
I am a purple freak. It is my understanding that many people who like purple don't just casually like it. They love it! I've met other people who are also like me in the way that they are obsessed with purple. Hmmm... I wonder what it means about us. Any other purple lovers out there?

I know someone who might fit your "purple profile"! This woman is definitely in love with purple. She dyes most of her clothes purple, in fact I can't remember seeing her in any other color. In personality, she is definitely very creative. She's a full-time nanny who is always doing creative arts and crafts projects with the kids she takes care of.

supermom

Post Wed, Aug 10 2005, 2:23 pm
now that might explain my fanatic thing inside me that loves to always redecorate. Very Happy I love lavender, burgendy, and some shades of purple.

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Sun, Aug 21 2005, 11:05 am
Hmmmm. I'm a purple lover, but I wouldn't go as far as dying all my clothes, besides I like other colors too, like hot pink, royal blue, sea blue.
I did have a purple outfit years ago and a purple coat too.
Do I fit your profile?

I love grape smell too, there is a hair spray called "Aussie Mega styling spray, that is a purple bottle and smells like grape.. boy did I love it asa girl.

Tefila

Post Sun, Aug 21 2005, 11:10 am
Quote:
Aussie Mega styling spray, that is a purple bottle and smells like grape.. boy did I love it asa girl.

Very Happy I use that one too 8)

Purple Hug Bunny

Post Sun, Aug 21 2005, 11:12 am
Oh, and I also LOVE clothing, that change colors, blue green colors, but it's hard to find a tznius skirt like that.

Tila

Post Thu, Sep 01 2005, 3:10 pm
I adore purples, and I love burgandy!

STRONGMOM

Post Thu, Sep 01 2005, 3:14 pm
RED is my favorite color. I think matching my personality if you know what I mean Smile

lovinglife

Post Fri, Sep 30 2005, 10:55 am
Here's another purple lover! But only the light lilac. But I'm not a freak. I just see that color first whenever I see flowers, beaded jewelry etc. I actually only discovered that I liked this color after I was married when my dh pointed out that I always had something to say whenever I saw something that color. Before that I said I liked green. Maybe marriage changed me...!
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics