Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Frum Bathing Suits (double thread merged)
Previous  1  2  3  4

Ruchel

Post Mon, Jun 18 2007, 8:52 am
Their hair get caught, and they die. It's horrible. It happened several times in Jewish camps too. Crying Crying

As for bikinis, I knew a girl who had one when I was a teen, and I asked my mom if I could have one too. I will let you imagine her answer. Twisted Evil
lol
B'h most if not all of my friends had 1 pieces.
Now I don't think I could wear one, especially the sl*tty ones with a thong shock

gold21

Post Mon, Jun 18 2007, 8:57 am
yay at least bennysmommy understands me!!
ok im a freak, untznius, whatever, for even chas vesholom having a havah minah of possibly maybe even desiring to chas vesholom wear a bikini....or maybe not
but hey at least im not the only one with this idea....YAY!!! Wink
PS as I did mention, I do not wear a bikini. it is not considered acceptable in my circles, and I totally respect that and dont wanna do anything to freak ppl out.....if bikinis would be acceptable, I would consider wearing one, but that would be a totally different story, right?...

Hatemywig

Post Wed, Jun 12 2013, 1:52 am
Does anyone have an updated list of stores in Brooklyn that sell these bathing suits?

reench

Post Mon, Aug 05 2013, 9:54 am
Seasecret.biz

Tablepoetry

Post Mon, Aug 05 2013, 10:23 am
Ruchel wrote:

B'h most if not all of my friends had 1 pieces.

I think times have changed. None of my dds (modern/ not machmir DL) friends have 1 piece bathing suits. It's all bikinis with a few tankinis thrown in. The more modest or sun-conscious wear T-shirts over the bikini, or swim shorts.

Definitely 95% of the secular girls here are wearing bikinis to the beach. Maybe 10% pair them with swim shorts.

I actually think all the girls (and boys!!!) should wear swim shorts and shirts. The sun is so dangerous. But no one's asking me.

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Aug 05 2013, 10:31 am
I swim completely covered, even among women.

1. I don't worry about body issues when I feel covered.
2. I have tattoos - sometimes I just want to keep them to myself. embarrassed
3. I sunburn like crazy, and skin cancer runs in my family.

DD wears a very modest bathing costume as well, because she sunburns, and because she hates anything binding or has straps. She can play all day in her swim outfit, and never have to worry about "wardrobe malfunctions". She's seen too many little girls accidentally lose their tops in the water, and she'd be mortified if it happened to her. She also has very healthy feelings about her body, because she's not comparing herself to girls who are dressed in skimpy outfits. She just gets to be a kid, without worrying that boys are checking her out.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics