Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Share a DEAL! Post your best buys online today!
1  2  Next

amother

Post Thu, Nov 27 2014, 11:13 am
Any good coupon codes out there?
A website have a good deal?
Any freebies?

seeker

Post Thu, Nov 27 2014, 12:31 pm
Well, yes. Why not search online for one of the fifty sites dedicated to finding, sorting, and sharing this stuff?

Kosheronabudget.com has many. But there are others with a more shopping-list, searchable kind of setup.

amother

Post Thu, Nov 27 2014, 1:09 pm
seeker wrote:
Well, yes. Why not search online for one of the fifty sites dedicated to finding, sorting, and sharing this stuff?

Kosheronabudget.com has many. But there are others with a more shopping-list, searchable kind of setup.

perhaps op has already searched online and is just wondering where other people's searches led them. If you know a great deal then respond but I dont think it's nice to tell op to search herself when you clearly dont know whether or not she already did that. (not op)

Sherri

Post Thu, Nov 27 2014, 1:13 pm
There are blogs and websites devoted solely to this. Without knowing a specific deal that OP is seeking, how can we be of help?

notshanarishona

Post Thu, Nov 27 2014, 1:34 pm
newegg has some good computer sales but their website is a little nutty.

granolamom

Post Thu, Nov 27 2014, 6:51 pm
amazon has 30% off today
happy30
its a onetime use code

american eagle is 40% off and free shipping
gobble up

amother

Post Thu, Nov 27 2014, 8:43 pm
I just bought Plantronics M50 bluetooth headset on amazon for $19.99. It's over $38 @walmart. great headset & I needed more for other family members.

I tried promo code happy30 for vacuum cleaner but it didn't work. That code might just be for clothes & jewelry.

OutATowner

Post Thu, Nov 27 2014, 9:04 pm
Thanks so much for the Amazon code! I have been scouting online but didn't see that anywhere. I have a full cart and I'm so happy I didn't but anything yet! Will try it soon.

Peanut2

Post Thu, Nov 27 2014, 9:18 pm
I went to Target to look around and got my daughter a bicycle. Then someone handed me this golden ticket type thing for a 40 inch TV for $119. They gave away these tickets to people who stood in line or something because all the amazing TV deals were gone by the time I got there. I called my husband and he said at that price to get it. So we bought it and will likely give it to my parents, who have two old and really small televisions and who are amazing to us. So that.

Otherwise I personally cannot make head or tails of all the info online. It's too much all at once and it's hard to know what it a good deal.

SorGold

Post Thu, Nov 27 2014, 9:20 pm
Can you post if the amazon happy30 code works? Is it only on clothes or a specific department or does it work on everything?

bnm

Post Thu, Nov 27 2014, 9:23 pm
amazon code will work on ONE book. so pick a book or a cookbook you really want Smile

seeker

Post Thu, Nov 27 2014, 9:25 pm
I just bought some basic socks and hats kind of stuff at Children's Place. Whole site is 50% off plus an addition coupon for 20%, and free shipping on all = best prices on that kind of stuff if you need it.

Last year I got down-alternative comforters, pillows, and towels on Kohls.com really cheap. They are on mega sale, coupon thanks15 for 15% off, and free shipping over $50. These were things I really needed and added up to around $50. A year later I am fully satisfied with the quality and you can't beat those prices. (clarification: I bought them last year and the same items are on the same sale this year)

Dalia

Post Thu, Nov 27 2014, 11:37 pm
Seeker, where did you find a 20% off coupon for Children's Place?

amother

Post Thu, Nov 27 2014, 11:46 pm
I just ordered from Motherhood 35% off over 5 items and found coupon for $20 off $100. was a real good buy!

amother

Post Thu, Nov 27 2014, 11:47 pm
Zara has 30 off site wide

seeker

Post Thu, Nov 27 2014, 11:53 pm
I googled "Children's Place coupon" and probably got it from retailmenot.com or another of the top 3 or so results.

ldg

Post Thu, Nov 27 2014, 11:56 pm
Thanks seeker. I just placed a large order for comforters and pillpws ive been wanting to buy for ages.

mirror

Post Fri, Nov 28 2014, 12:55 am
granolamom wrote:
amazon has 30% off today
happy30
its a onetime use code

american eagle is 40% off and free shipping
gobble up

Amazon?

devy88

Post Sat, Nov 29 2014, 10:08 pm
Carters has 50% off their entire site plus free shipping.

I also googled Carters promo code and got a 15% off code that worked

seeker

Post Sun, Nov 30 2014, 12:31 am
Carters offering % off plus free shipping at the same time is quite rare. Go for it! Does the sale apply on clearance items?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics