Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
So I got the Peach magazine at my door today
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next

ally

Post Wed, May 14 2014, 1:24 pm
Very important article showing how correlation and causation relate to each other
http://www.tylervigen.com/

amother

Post Wed, May 14 2014, 2:38 pm
ally wrote:
Very important article showing how correlation and causation relate to each other

People have died by getting tangled in their bedsheets?

amother

Post Wed, May 14 2014, 6:21 pm
Think1st wrote:
maybe tomorrow you will produce a vaccine concoction for cholera & typhoid that is a non issue in any developed nation

First, you are very insulting in your responses. Plus, because I work in vaccine development, I feel attacked.

Second, I wrote before, but, you don't respond (because you know I am right). Cholera is a disease caused by Vibreo spp. Vibreo spp. kills people in the USA every single year without fail! After Hurricane Katrina there was an outbreak in the USA. Cleaning water will not stop deaths from Vibreo spp. in the USA because it lives in salt water bodies such as the ocean. Second, typhi is primarily caused by Salmonella spp. There is typhoidal and non-typhoidal Salmonella. There is not a single year that goes by without Salmonella infections in the USA. Furthermore, even in the USA, the mortality rate of typhoidal Salmonella is 20%. And, as you know, most outbreaks are due to food contamination. I.e unpasteurized milk. Yes, even in the USA.

Scrabble123

Post Wed, May 14 2014, 6:52 pm
Think1st wrote:
Dear Anon,
If anyone is promoting quackery it is you, maybe tomorrow you will produce a vaccine concoction for cholera & typhoid that is a non issue in any developed nation next you will claim that since it killed 1,000s years ago & now is eradicated that you deserve credit

Think1st:

1. There already is a vaccine for Typhoid (it lasts for 2 years) & pills (that last for 5). People traveling get that vaccine all the time.

2. Even if typhoid is not considered an extreme threat in the U.S., developing such a vaccine would do wonders for the world. I am not sure why you would poke fun at something like that.

3. Furthermore, one vaccine development leads to success in others. For example, they recently have started working on a Herpes Vaccine for genital Herpes. They found that it was successful in women who had never had a blister before (not sure if this means an oral or genital blister). Either way, by seeing that the current one is successful in FEMALES, vaccinologists learn a lot. They try to understand WHY it was successful in women and not men. They try to see how this applies to other STDs so eventually they will be able to broaden the spectrum and create a vaccine for other diseases that are more serious and/or more prevalent.

From understand how the flu virus changes and what responds to the flu, maybe scientist will come up with an all encompassing flu vaccine one day. Maybe they will create a vaccine that help a body fight tumors and not allow them to further develop. They have to start somewhere, and if that is with Cholera, that is fine with me. First of all, millions of people all around the world will be protected against cholera and IYH the advancements will create even better vaccines for everyone.

amother

Post Wed, May 14 2014, 7:30 pm
amother wrote:
Someone on a spin-off thread (I do not 100% remember the user name and I don't want to guess) said that she doesn't vax largely because she can rely on the fact that other people are vaxing.

That's right, frum mothers: Other frum mothers are letting YOUR children take on the (perceived) risk of mercury poisoning and autism spectrum disorders in order to protect THEIR neshamas.

This whole thing is disgusting. In 1848, cholera broke out in Vilna erev Yom Kippur. The Vilna Gaon pasked that nobody should fast that year in a preemptive attempt to strengthen themselves against the coming plague. Realizing that people may disobey his pesak (due to the severe issur of eating on Yom Kippur) the Vilna Gaon stood on his amud, made kiddush, drank wine and ate cake *on Yom Kippur* in order to stress his point. I would love to hear how the Rebbeim who are supposedly anti-vax think that they are on a madreiga where they can out-pasken the Vilna Gaon. Yeridos ha'doros, indeed.

(Amother whose baby got whooping cough from the Salon mothers that Think1st wants us to emulate.)

Please .... Did you think before you wrote this ??

That's right, frum mothers: Other frum mothers are letting YOUR children take on the (perceived) risk of mercury poisoning and autism spectrum disorders in order to protect THEIR neshamas.

Noone has to take the risk of mercury poisoning, just dont vaccinate! Noone is forcing you to protect my child..

amother

Post Wed, May 14 2014, 7:39 pm
amother wrote:
Why would they distribute Peach magazine if the above bolded statement is true?
Wouldn't they try to keep the numbers lower to protect their kids.... you can't have it both ways!

I was wondering the same thing. if you do think so, then why arent you up to date with all your vaccines? Got the Hep B recently? or Hib? DTP? chickenpox vaccine? NO??? Disgusting that your all putting me at risk. I can get these dangerous diseases now!!

out-of-towner

Post Wed, May 14 2014, 7:46 pm
amother wrote:
I was wondering the same thing. if you do think so, then why arent you up to date with all your vaccines? Got the Hep B recently? or Hib? DTP? chickenpox vaccine? NO??? Disgusting that your all putting me at risk. I can get these dangerous diseases now!!

I for one, am pretty sure I have been vaccinated for all of the above. Some of us do keep on top of it.

amother

Post Wed, May 14 2014, 8:09 pm
amother wrote:
First, you are very insulting in your responses. Plus, because I work in vaccine development, I feel attacked.

Second, I wrote before, but, you don't respond (because you know I am right). Cholera is a disease caused by Vibreo spp. Vibreo spp. kills people in the USA every single year without fail! After Hurricane Katrina there was an outbreak in the USA. Cleaning water will not stop deaths from Vibreo spp. in the USA because it lives in salt water bodies such as the ocean. Second, typhi is primarily caused by Salmonella spp. There is typhoidal and non-typhoidal Salmonella. There is not a single year that goes by without Salmonella infections in the USA. Furthermore, even in the USA, the mortality rate of typhoidal Salmonella is 20%. And, as you know, most outbreaks are due to food contamination. I.e unpasteurized milk. Yes, even in the USA.

Food contamination like unpasteurized milk causes theses outbreaks? Really now... I only drink unpasteurized milk and have never been sick , so where do you get your info from? Unpasteurized milk is very dangerous because the govt decided ,and you blindly believe it.

Read Ben Goldacres Book on big pharma and you see how they hide the studies that have unfavorable results so that you will all parrot those lies. Dont care what you work in, you are working blindly and the pharmeceutical company is laughing to the bank.

Scrabble123

Post Wed, May 14 2014, 8:27 pm
amother wrote:

Many people stay on top of their vaccination status. Doctors do as well. Doesn't your doctor tell you when it's time for a tetanus booster just like your dentist does a cleaning?

Think1st

Post Wed, May 14 2014, 8:41 pm
amother wrote:

My dear Anonymous friend, is anyone forcing you to work for the bad guys?

The hurricane created unsanitery condtions

Raw milk with all amino acids alive & active delicious & nutritious,don't milk sick animals & enjoy. Did your mother pasteurize her milk before nursing you LOL .

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pu.....hione Over 100,000 medical articles regarding the important role of glutathione in your body .One of the 3 raw amino acids your body needs to produce this tri-peptide is cysteine, from raw (or low level heated )protein

Scrabble123

Post Wed, May 14 2014, 8:46 pm
I was discussing Peach magazine with my grandmother. She asked "are these people anti-semites who want only Jewish children to not be protected?"

MaBelleVie

Post Wed, May 14 2014, 8:55 pm
Scrabble123 wrote:
I was discussing Peach magazine with my grandmother. She asked "are these people anti-semites who want only Jewish children to not be protected?"

Is dolly your grandmother? LOL

Aylat

Post Thu, May 15 2014, 12:53 am
ally wrote:

This is great!! Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter

Even better than the dihydrogen monoxide one on the other thread LOL

Thanks for a laugh!

Frumdoc

Post Thu, May 15 2014, 2:18 am
amother wrote:
Food contamination like unpasteurized milk causes theses outbreaks? Really now... I only drink unpasteurized milk and have never been sick , so where do you get your info from? Unpasteurized milk is very dangerous because the govt decided ,and you blindly believe it.

Did the US government also bribe Jenner, Pasteur and Robert Koch, then? All science, germ theory, quantum physics is nonsense because in your experience it is all ok? Does the earth go round the sun or the sun go round the earth, behind a curtain or underneath? In your experience?

I despair, if this is the Intellectual ability and analytical thinking level produced by modern Jewish education, enabling so many to be unable to grasp basic scientific theory and abstract thinking, then then really is something rotten in the state of Denmark (no, I'm sure many of you will not understand that either Rolling Eyes ).

Frumdoc

Post Thu, May 15 2014, 2:24 am

Last edited by Frumdoc on Thu, May 15 2014, 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Frumdoc

Post Thu, May 15 2014, 2:26 am
For the anti science crew

We don't need no education....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAe_w9a_IN8

Aylat

Post Thu, May 15 2014, 2:37 am
Frumdoc wrote:
Did the US government also bribe Jenner, Pasteur and Robert Koch, then? All science, germ theory, quantum physics is nonsense because in your experience it is all ok? Does the earth go round the sun or the sun go round the earth, behind a curtain or underneath? In your experience?

I despair, if this is the Intellectual ability and analytical thinking level produced by modern Jewish education, enabling so many to be unable to grasp basic scientific theory and abstract thinking, then then really is something rotten in the state of Denmark (no, I'm sure many of you will not understand that either Rolling Eyes ).

Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are dead!
Was it because they were vaccinated or because they weren't?
Wink

amother

Post Thu, May 15 2014, 5:55 am
Think1st wrote:
My dear Anonymous friend, is anyone forcing you to work for the bad guys?

The hurricane created unsanitery condtions

Raw milk with all amino acids alive & active delicious & nutritious,don't milk sick animals & enjoy. Did your mother pasteurize her milk before nursing you LOL .

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pu.....hione Over 100,000 medical articles regarding the important role of glutathione in your body .One of the 3 raw amino acids your body needs to produce this tri-peptide is cysteine, from raw (or low level heated )protein

You just get more and more insulting and insulting. You just personally attack person after person thinking that puts you ahead.

But, your science is wrong (again and as usual).
The reason the hurricane resulted in an increase in Vibreo vulnificus infections is because sea water was brought into land, thus, more were exposed. It was not the unsanitary conditions, it was exposure rates. You don't even know what a Vibreo is or the differences between the sub-groups. To you, its all the same. You don't understand how deadly Vibreo vulnificus is -Vibreo cholerae is almost a joke in comparison. Its very apparent from your answer. I said before cleaning water will not get rid of Vibreo vulnificus.

PS. The last Salmonella outbreak was caused by lettuce. I gave milk as an example.

You are unfamiliar with the diseases, with the viruses, the bacteria themselves and what they are capable of. You do not understand epidemiology and outbreaks nor statistics. You have no idea what Alum in a vaccine is or what it does beyond a google search. So, stop pretending your an expert. I've spent a decade in this both in the classroom and at the bench. You, internet searches.

Frumdoc

Post Thu, May 15 2014, 6:24 am
Aylat wrote:
Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are dead!
Was it because they were vaccinated or because they weren't?
Wink

Well, they were agents of the king, so must have been pro vaccination, and thus were rightly murdered by the revisionist pirates, or the free thinking naturopaths of the time, who knew the evil ways of the CDC and WHO, supported by the Danish Government. Maybe they developed a vaccine related cancer that made them fling themselves onto the swords of the pirates and beg them for raw milk and clove oil. LOL

amother

Post Thu, May 15 2014, 6:27 am
Frumdoc wrote:
Well, they were agents of the king, so must have been pro vaccination, and thus were rightly murdered by the revisionist pirates, or the free thinking naturopaths of the time, who knew the evil ways of the CDC and WHO, supported by the Danish Government. Maybe they developed a vaccine related cancer that made them fling themselves onto the swords of the pirates and beg them for raw milk and clove oil. LOL

Love this! Liking is not enough!
Page 6 of 8   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next Recent Topics