Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
Peach Magazine - Don't force your ideas on everyone else
  Previous  1  2  3 29  30 31  32  33  Next

amother

Post Thu, May 08 2014, 11:08 am
Think1st wrote:
So you assume that every reaction was reported & everyone took only 1 shot ,give me a break Very Happy

dinging your head in sand is still an option Smile

I've given you many breaks.

The relevant information is reaction per dose, not per person. You're just playing with numbers to make them appear more problematic.

Oh, and you're assuming that all reported reactions actually stem from the vaccination, which is not true.

And gosh. That's what, 50 times you've told me I should stick my head in the sand. I'm beginning to think that you don't like having to respond to logic.

amother

Post Thu, May 08 2014, 11:18 am
Think1st wrote:
1.So where are the unvaxed autistic kids ,

2. Did autistic kids get a new cellphone or a vax the day the became sick

3. All these congressman MD's included & parents are are nuts? or the CDC reps stumbling their words?

They're here, for example. http://www.vaccineinjury.info/......html Some more people talking about their unvaccinated children on the autistic spectrum. http://www.mothering.com/commu.....ldren And here's a reference to a survey (from Age of Autism, of all places) that apparently shows the rate of autism is HIGHER in non-vaccinated children http://leftbrainrightbrain.co......dren/ Oops.

And the "MD"s you cite who have rejected the germ theory, and whose advice for treating illness is to put wet socks on the kid, are indeed, to use your words, "nuts." Not the parents. The parents are people who love their children, and who want answers and hope. And who have been given that by a bunch of charlatans. I would prefer to never have to criticize them.

amother

Post Thu, May 08 2014, 11:27 am
If autism is what you are afraid of why not at least vaccinate when your children are past that autism scare age? vax them at age 8, 10, 15, 20!! you shud according to the schedule, but s/t is better than n/t.

Scrabble123

Post Thu, May 08 2014, 11:30 am
amother wrote:
They're here, for example. http://www.vaccineinjury.info/......html Some more people talking about their unvaccinated children on the autistic spectrum. http://www.mothering.com/commu.....ldren And here's a reference to a survey (from Age of Autism, of all places) that apparently shows the rate of autism is HIGHER in non-vaccinated children http://leftbrainrightbrain.co......dren/ Oops.

And the "MD"s you cite who have rejected the germ theory, and whose advice for treating illness is to put wet socks on the kid, are indeed, to use your words, "nuts." Not the parents. The parents are people who love their children, and who want answers and hope. And who have been given that by a bunch of charlatans. I would prefer to never have to criticize them.

Just want to point out that you posted a link from people who are claiming vaccine injury. They are claiming that even though their children were not vaccinate, they, as parents were which is why their children were predisposed/developed autism. This link would not discredit Think1st way of thinking. The other study, about finding that children unvaccinated actually had a greater instance of autism is very interesting. I would like to find out more information on that study. Thanks

amother

Post Thu, May 08 2014, 1:35 pm
Anyone? Where is this magazine?

Think1st

Post Thu, May 08 2014, 1:41 pm
amother wrote:

If you believe that vaxed kids have the same or higher rates of autism ,. why would CDC refuse to report these figures in their defense?when can I sell you my Brooklyn Bridge ? Do you belong to flat earth society?

MD's @ congressional hearing , including MD congressmen

Last edited by Think1st on Thu, May 08 2014, 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Scrabble123

Post Thu, May 08 2014, 1:44 pm
Think1st wrote:
MD's @ congressional hearing , including MD congressmen

Does your MD advocate hand washing? If he does not believe that germs cause illness, is there any point in thoroughly washing hands? (Rambam says we should..). What about using sterile items in his practice? Does he do this or it is unnecessary because germs do not cause disease?

*I am serious about these questions. I really want to know how a Doctor that does not believe in germ theory runs a practice.

amother

Post Thu, May 08 2014, 1:55 pm
We've got vaxi-quacks here advocating for a product they have no idea whats inside it.

Mercury was said to be safe by the doctors for 50 years and now its being removed due to all the problems its causing the drug industry.

Do you think its simply removed without being REPLACED by another poison which serves the same purpose?

Are any of you vaxiquacks intelligent enough to know why the mercury is there in the vaccine?
the formalehyde ?
all the other poison?

for those of you here who advocate for vaccines but don't know whats there and still insist its all safe and don't see the problem of claiming "safer" for the last 50 years...I'll spoonfeed it to you.

A vaccine contains a weakened or dead form of the virus.
if you wish to weaken or kill the virus you need a means to do so.
the poisons they introduce the virus to serve that purpose, but once introduced the two cannot be separated, leaving the only option to inject the virus WITH the poison into the person as one unit.

this unit also requires a preservative. Enter more poison.

If the mercury is being removed you need another agent to do what the mercury was doing.
Sometimes they will even be as deceptive as to replace a mercury-containing agent which carries a name other than mercury....with a different mercury containing agent which carries a third name.

sometimes its actually removed and replaced with a different poison but all YOU will ever hear is that "they took out the mercury".

That was #1.

#2 is that you vaxiquacks do not seem to understand what heavy metal poisoning even is or does.

Think1st

Post Thu, May 08 2014, 1:58 pm
Scrabble123 wrote:
Does your MD advocate hand washing? If he does not believe that germs cause illness, is there any point in thoroughly washing hands? (Rambam says we should..). What about using sterile items in his practice? Does he do this or it is unnecessary because germs do not cause disease?

*I am serious about these questions. I really want to know how a Doctor that does not believe in germ theory runs a practice.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignaz_Semmelweis

Ignaz Philipp Semmelweis[Note 1] (July 1, 1818 – August 13, 1865) (born Ignác Fülöp Semmelweis) was a Hungarian physician of German extraction[1][2] now known as an early pioneer of antiseptic procedures. Described as the "savior of mothers", Semmelweis discovered that the incidence of puerperal fever could be drastically cut by the use of hand disinfection in obstetrical clinics. Puerperal fever was common in mid-19th-century hospitals and often fatal, with mortality at 10%–35%. Semmelweis proposed the practice of washing with chlorinated lime solutions in 1847 while working in Vienna General Hospital's First Obstetrical Clinic, where doctors' wards had three times the mortality of midwives' wards.[3] He published a book of his findings in Etiology, Concept and Prophylaxis of Childbed Fever.

Despite various publications of results where hand-washing reduced mortality to below 1%, Semmelweis's observations conflicted with the established scientific and medical opinions of the time and his ideas were rejected by the medical community. Some doctors were offended at the suggestion that they should wash their hands and Semmelweis could offer no acceptable scientific explanation for his findings. Semmelweis's practice earned widespread acceptance only years after his death, when Louis Pasteur confirmed the germ theory and Joseph Lister, acting on the French microbiologist's research, practiced and operated, using hygienic methods, with great success. In 1865, Semmelweis was committed to an asylum, where he died at age 47 after being beaten by the guards, only 14 days after he was committed.

Germs are a fact, but the same germ will effect 2 people differently, depending on their immune system.

History repeats itself Dr Semmelweis is still saving lives after his cruel death caused by his arrogant MD colleagues

Call the hero a Quack lock him up kill him, he is a threat to my pride & wallet

You can start writing 1st chapter of history of autism

Scrabble123

Post Thu, May 08 2014, 2:07 pm
Even in previously healthy children, measles can be a serious illness requiring hospitalization. As many as 1 out of every 20 children with measles gets pneumonia, and about 1 child in every 1,000 who get measles will develop encephalitis. (This is an inflammation of the brain that can lead to convulsions, and can leave the child deaf or mentally [crazy].) For every 1,000 children who get measles, 1 or 2 will die from it. Measles also can make a pregnant woman have a miscarriage, give birth prematurely, or have a low-birth-weight baby.

In developing countries, where malnutrition and vitamin A deficiency are common, measles has been known to kill as many as one out of four people. It is the leading cause of blindness among African children. It is estimated that in 2008 there were 164,000 measles deaths worldwide.

Do you know what the percentages of the above are?
5% of children who get measles will develop pneumonia
0.1% of children who get measles will develop encephalitis.
These are WAY above even your "so called adverse reaction percentages"

In 1958 there were around 800,000 cases of measles in the United States. That means 40,000 children developed pneumonia and 800 encephalitis, not to mention the thousands of others that developed ear infections, infected sores, missed school days, miscarriages, etc. Yes, there were years with less measles cases, but before the introduction of the vaccine, there were approx. 200,000 cases a year, with thousands of hospitalizations and complications! The vaccines are safer than the diseases! Do you "get" that?

vintagebknyc

Post Thu, May 08 2014, 2:09 pm
I don't actually know how that response answers the question-----this is for think1st

Think1st

Post Thu, May 08 2014, 2:11 pm
Scrabble123 wrote:
Even in previously healthy children, measles can be a serious illness requiring hospitalization. As many as 1 out of every 20 children with measles gets pneumonia, and about 1 child in every 1,000 who get measles will develop encephalitis. (This is an inflammation of the brain that can lead to convulsions, and can leave the child deaf or mentally [crazy].) For every 1,000 children who get measles, 1 or 2 will die from it. Measles also can make a pregnant woman have a miscarriage, give birth prematurely, or have a low-birth-weight baby.

In developing countries, where malnutrition and vitamin A deficiency are common, measles has been known to kill as many as one out of four people. It is the leading cause of blindness among African children. It is estimated that in 2008 there were 164,000 measles deaths worldwide.

Do you know what the percentages of the above are?
5% of children who get measles will develop pneumonia
0.1% of children who get measles will develop encephalitis.
These are WAY above even your "so called adverse reaction percentages"
So why can't you screen kids for vitamin a levels instead of shooting them up

In 1958 there were around 800,000 cases of measles in the United States. That means 40,000 children developed pneumonia and 800 encephalitis, not to mention the thousands of others that developed ear infections, infected sores, missed school days, miscarriages, etc. Yes, there were years with less measles cases, but before the introduction of the vaccine, there were approx. 200,000 cases a year, with thousands of hospitalizations and complications! The vaccines are safer than the diseases! Do you "get" that?

1. measles was on the decline 40 years before the vax

2.Why don't you screen kids for vitamin a deficiency rather than shooting them up

3.where r taking those figures from

4.History teaches us the medical establishment resits change even at the expense of our lives

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignaz_Semmelweis

Last edited by Think1st on Thu, May 08 2014, 2:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

amother

Post Thu, May 08 2014, 2:12 pm
amother wrote:
We've got vaxi-quacks here advocating for a product they have no idea whats inside it.

Mercury was said to be safe by the doctors for 50 years and now its being removed due to all the problems its causing the drug industry.

Do you think its simply removed without being REPLACED by another poison which serves the same purpose?

Are any of you vaxiquacks intelligent enough to know why the mercury is there in the vaccine?
the formalehyde ?
all the other poison?

for those of you here who advocate for vaccines but don't know whats there and still insist its all safe and don't see the problem of claiming "safer" for the last 50 years...I'll spoonfeed it to you.

the poisons they introduce the virus to serve that purpose, but once introduced the two cannot be separated, leaving the only option to inject the virus WITH the poison into the person as one unit.

If the mercury is being removed you need another agent to do what the mercury was doing.
Sometimes they will even be as deceptive as to replace a mercury-containing agent which carries a name other than mercury....with a different mercury containing agent which carries a third name.

sometimes its actually removed and replaced with a different poison but all YOU will ever hear is that "they took out the mercury".

That was #1.

#2 is that you vaxiquacks do not seem to understand what heavy metal poisoning even is or does.

As someone else said, its so hard not to be baited here.

'vaxiquacks'
1st off name calling is not allowed here.

2, I know what is in a vaccine and how they weaken a virus or bacterium. And, neither involve poison. Specifically what poison are you even referring to? Do you know what an adjuvant does or what it is? Do you know what Alum is? (Please don't give me the wikipedia definition. I know quite well what an adjuvant is and does.)

3, Do you know what heavy metal poisoning is?

amother

Post Thu, May 08 2014, 2:16 pm
Scrabble123 wrote:

Scrabble, you are forgetting, they have to wash the toxins off their hands with anti-microbial soap.

Think1st

Post Thu, May 08 2014, 2:20 pm
amother wrote:
Scrabble, you are forgetting, they have to wash the toxins off their hands with anti-microbial soap.

FDA admits antimicrobial soap is baloney

http://www.fda.gov/forconsumer.....3.htm

amother

Post Thu, May 08 2014, 2:25 pm
Think1st wrote:
FDA admits antimicrobial soap is baloney

http://www.fda.gov/forconsumer.....3.htm

I meant as in all soaps function as an antimicrobials. Specialized antimicrobial soaps is what you are referring to. (And, all soaps function as antimicrobials.)

Think1st

Post Thu, May 08 2014, 2:31 pm
amother wrote:
As someone else said, its so hard not to be baited here.

'vaxiquacks'
1st off name calling is not allowed here.

2, I know what is in a vaccine and how they weaken a virus or bacterium. And, neither involve poison. Specifically what poison are you even referring to? Do you know what an adjuvant does or what it is? Do you know what Alum is? (Please don't give me the wikipedia definition. I know quite well what an adjuvant is and does.)

3, Do you know what heavy metal poisoning is?

FDA list of vaccine ingredients including formaldehyde

Why is formaldehyde in some vaccines?

Formaldehyde has a long history of safe Very Happy use in the manufacture of certain viral and bacterial vaccines. It is used to inactivate viruses

http://www.fda.gov/BiologicsBl.....0.htm

EPA

Inhalation of formaldehyde can cause irritation of the eyes, nose, throat, and skin, as well as inflammation and damage to the upper respiratory tract.

Additionally, there is growing evidence that formaldehyde exposure may impact pulmonary function,and increase respiratory symptoms, asthma

there is sufficient evidence in humans and sufficient evidence in experimental animals for the carcinogenicity of formaldehyde

http://www.epa.gov/ocir/hearin.....j.pdf

formaldehyde is only poison when you want it to be, or by coincidences

Call up the EPA tell them correlation is not causation Very Happy

Last edited by Think1st on Thu, May 08 2014, 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

MaBelleVie

Post Thu, May 08 2014, 2:33 pm
Is anyone inhaling vaccines? Scratching Head

amother

Post Thu, May 08 2014, 2:35 pm
amother wrote:

the formalehyde ?
all the other poison?

That was #1.

"Vaxi-quack." I like it. Its like being on the playground with a not very bright 4 year old. When the other kids run rings around him, he shouts "you're just a poopy head!" and thinks its a brilliant retort. When all else fails, call everyone who disagrees with you nasty little names. Do you honestly think that it makes everyone know that you're mature, intelligent, and have the facts behind you to argue in an intelligent manner? Or do you understand how it undercuts every word you say? I won't lower myself to question your intelligence, the way you question everyone who disagrees with you; I'll let people judge that based on your words.

So, you DO understand that all thimerosal was removed from vaccines in the US more than a decade ago. (No, I won't explain to you why thimerosal was in vaccines. I do understand it. Do you? Do you know what thimerosal is? Have you read about how it is metabolized, how it is excreted, or about the difference in how different types of mercury derivatives are metabolized? Can you explain the difference between ethylmercury and methylmercury -- without googling?)

Your only response is, well, they must have replaced it with other poisons. What are those poisons? How and why do they act in a manner identical to the manner in which you claim that thimerosal worked as a "poison" (that is, in creating autism). And how are these other "poisons" metabolized in a manner that would create the mercury in the hair that you claim is a characteristic of autism? Do you believe that all "poisons" act in the same manner, or create the same results? For example, would a child with lead poisoning become autistic, as you claim a child "poisoned" by thimerosal or other unidentified "poisons" would? What about arsenic poisoning? Belladonna?

What mercury-containing agent do you claim is now in vaccines? Give me the name, and the type of vaccine (other than influenza) that it is in.

Oh, and while we are talking. Circa 2010, the autism rate in states such as South Carolina, South Dakota, Kansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Colorado and Montana was .4%. At the same time, it was 1.1% in Maine, 1.2% in Oregon and 1.4% in Minnesota (highest rate in the country). Why are these "poisons" 3 times more toxic in some places than in others? And most specifically, why does Mississippi, with the highest MMR vaccination rate in the country (99.9%) have amongst the lowest autism rates (.4%)? http://graphics.latimes.com/us.....tate/ http://www.advisory.com/daily-.....erage Oh, and please make sure that you cite peer reviewed studies and statistics. Vaxiquacks like me who are too stupid to even know what's inside a vaccine are also too stupid to understand anything else.

Think1st

Post Thu, May 08 2014, 2:43 pm
MaBelleVie wrote:
Is anyone inhaling vaccines? Scratching Head

You don/'t deserve an answer but just for the kicks What is flumist?

What's worse inhaling ammonia mixed with bleach or injecting it ?
Page 30 of 33   Previous  1  2  3 29  30 31  32  33  Next Recent Topics