Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Raleigh Hotel Womens Recharge Retreat
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

sequoia

Post Wed, Jan 01 2014, 3:16 pm
Different world.

wifenmother

Post Wed, Jan 01 2014, 4:18 pm
I was thinking of going but was concerned that I need to find someone to go with. Glad to see that there are others that go and are prepared to share a room with a stranger.

MamaBear and others if you end going, can you post here? Would be nice to meet up!

amother

Post Wed, Jan 01 2014, 4:30 pm
I just went away with my sisters for 3 days. Flight plus hotel plus food was more than $600. this program has entertainment as well. I would do it with a roommate I know and if its in a warm and sunny place.

bnm

Post Wed, Jan 01 2014, 11:07 pm
I went with someone from here last year. we had a really nice time. the year before I took a single occupancy because I bought along a baby. I'm still trying to straighten out my childcare before I book. Its the fourth year. I wanted to go the first year but they never got back to me if I can bring my then toddler and then there was a snowstorm and it got delayed. the next year I saw there where 18 month nursing babies there, I easily could have bought her along.

Mama Bear

Post Thu, Jan 02 2014, 3:02 pm
If I book it next week, and online, and with 2 more friends, I get $50 off, $25 off, and an additional 5% off.... then it'll only cost me about $500. not bad at all for a 2 nights, 3 days vacation with food and entertainment. (Babysitter, crib, and transporation will cost me separately, but for those going without an infant they won't incur babysitting and crib charges.)

bnm

Post Thu, Jan 02 2014, 3:13 pm
Mama Bear wrote:
If I book it next week, and online, and with 2 more friends, I get $50 off, $25 off, and an additional 5% off.... then it'll only cost me about $500. not bad at all for a 2 nights, 3 days vacation with food and entertainment. (Babysitter, crib, and transporation will cost me separately, but for those going without an infant they won't incur babysitting and crib charges.)

I'll pm you when I'm ready to book with another lady from this site.

SplitPea

Post Thu, Jan 02 2014, 3:29 pm
Any jpf ladies wanna have our own retreat? Take out, a nice hotel with a pool and board games. Sooo much cheaper

amother

Post Thu, Jan 02 2014, 3:49 pm
Would love join this retreat but my girls are having midwinter vacation then. I joked with them that it is a perfect time for me to go so I can leave my baby home. I also told my husband what a perfect time and he said no problem and he said (joked) he is going to Israel to the Yarchai Kallah.

wifenmother

Post Thu, Jan 02 2014, 4:27 pm
bnm wrote:
I'll pm you when I'm ready to book with another lady from this site.

Same here. Anyone else?

bnm

Post Tue, Jan 07 2014, 1:31 pm
I'm ready to book Smile anyone wants to join my group? we are already 2. group size is unlimited and can always be added on

yksraya

Post Tue, Jan 07 2014, 7:39 pm
I'm booking today or tomorrow, I'll be sharing a room with bnm. anyone else coming? If it's a group of 3 or more we all get a 5% discount in addition to all other discounts already mentioned.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Tue, Jan 07 2014, 8:40 pm
Hope you have a great time! Wish I can join!

wifenmother

Post Mon, Jan 13 2014, 10:58 am
I'm ready to book this morning. Anyone ready to join so that we form a group?

Last edited by wifenmother on Mon, Jan 13 2014, 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

bnm

Post Mon, Jan 13 2014, 11:52 am
pm mamabear and yksraya

Chana Miriam S

Post Mon, Jan 13 2014, 12:41 pm
Hey, if you become Torah mates with Oorah, you can go to the Torah mates retreat next summer free...

Mama Bear

Post Mon, Jan 13 2014, 4:10 pm
oops!! sory I wasnt at the computer all day I was out buying new tops for the retreat Very Happy. I'm ready to book but need your names ! Sad

Mama Bear

Post Wed, Jan 29 2014, 9:04 pm
Well Hello Ennasor, it was so nice to meet you at the retreat! and Of course YKSRaya my roomie! Who esle was there? Fess up! I wont ask for your real name!

Amelia Bedelia

Post Wed, Jan 29 2014, 11:01 pm
So how was it?

working hard

Post Thu, Jan 30 2014, 12:14 pm
Fantastic. By the way, Mama Bear, your baby is really cute. I was admiring him by the babysitter. I missed my baby so I went there to see some babies.

Mama Bear

Post Thu, Jan 30 2014, 7:55 pm
aw that's so sweet Smile. BH he is the light of my life KE"H.

I have to say the retreat wasnt as great as I had hoped / expected, but I still enjoyed myself. I felt a little like a 'third wheel' bc I didnt come with a buddy, everyone seemed cliquey with 'last year's company' etc. And I didnt go to most of the activities.But just unplugging and being away from the daily stressors of life for 2 1/2 days was marvelous.
Page 2 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics