Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Are you doing home haircuts ??
Previous  1  2

amother

Post Fri, Nov 01 2013, 1:08 pm
I am chassidish so I basically have the same "hairstyle" as dh and ds's, except for the payes, if I am clean and dh has time he will do it for me and I'll cut his, we will put a garbage bin in front and the hair goes straight in, I cut ds's with the same machine.

morah

Post Fri, Nov 01 2013, 1:16 pm
My dh does all the haircutting in our home. He was that guy in yeshiva (there's always one!) Who the other boys went to. He made his pocket money that way and lag baomer was the day he really raked it in. My oldest is a few months away from his first haircut, and dh will be doing it, just as he does mine and his own. It saves decent money, btw- haircuts can add up.

zaq

Post Fri, Nov 01 2013, 2:11 pm
Why would you consider this to be crazy? IMO it's insane to spend money on professional haircuts for little kids. If you get real good at it, continue for as long as the kids allow you. If you're not so good, quit when either you or the kids catch on that you're not so skilled, preferably before you make a major mistake that leaves your little angel looking like a kiwi fruit or someone makes a cutting remark. (sorry, couldn't help myself!)

greenfire

Post Fri, Nov 01 2013, 2:17 pm
alte mamme wrote:
We have this great trimmer that collects all the hair so it doesn't fall on the floor. Unfortunately, they don't seem to make it anymore. Sad

http://www.amazon.com/Wahl-Sen.....acuum

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics