Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Plus sized tznius bathing suits?

amother

Post Wed, Jul 24 2013, 9:45 am
I am looking to buy an aqua modesta type bathing suit, more specifically I am hoping to buy from Basic Colors since they seem to have the best prices. I am wondering though if these things work for plus sized gals such as myself? I wear a size 20-22 or 2x-3x normally. Do they even make that size??? is it comfortable?? will it roll up or be super tight? I want to be able to walk around a water park comfortably....
or maybe I should just stick to my slinky skirt and cotton tshirt?
All advice appreciated
TIA

dee's mommy

Post Wed, Jul 24 2013, 12:08 pm
I've never bought anything from Aqua Modesta, but they are probably very good.

I did recently buy from Undercover Waterwear. I bought a skirt with tights attached, and a swim top. It does not cling (when dry anyway) and it isn't tight. I am very pleased with it, especially since it covers up the curves I want covered. (I do wear a bathing suit, or bikini bottom and sports bra under it. One thing, is that once you get over XL in size, you are very limited in colours recently.

They do have 2X and 3X

RachelEve14

Post Wed, Jul 24 2013, 12:11 pm
I have a princess modesta one. It's very good and does not roll up and her sizes are true to size.

Yocheved84

Post Wed, Jul 24 2013, 1:50 pm
Aqua Modesta is great--I wear it to exercise and to go in the water.

amother

Post Wed, Jul 24 2013, 2:09 pm
I find aqua modesta runs true to size. I am normally a size XL and that is the size I have from them. It does not roll up at all and it is not tight.

I know they do make at least one style in a sixe 3X. I think it comes in a few colors but Im not sure.

reench

Post Mon, Aug 05 2013, 9:41 am
I have the sea secret swimwear . It comes in different sizes colors and styles and goes up till size 24. It dries quickly and doesn't cling. They really look nice so you can be comfortable wearing them all day even out of the pool. I hear many people are very happy with it

Datiyah

Post Tue, Aug 13 2013, 9:45 pm
one of the boutiques on my website is selling modest swimwear up to size XL, they are very stylish and cost $90, you can order short sleeve or long sleeve, she also sell the matching head covers! which are very beautiful! but she did not list them on the website yet : http://datiyah.com/product-cat.....wear/
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics