Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Baby in Your Bed
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, May 04 2010, 9:17 am
Of course my husband is ok with it. He sleeps in bed with the older ones! Last night my 21 month old daughter slept in his bed with him, and I heard her talk in her sleep saying "ah-baaa"; my baby was in my bed.
And we all slept happily ever after.

sleepwalking

Post Tue, May 04 2010, 9:22 am
We sleep in different beds. My husbands sleeps with my two year old (which happens ever so often GRRR!) and I (try not to) sleep with my bed in my bed. I know it's a very bad habit but I just can't force myself to wake up and replace him, because a. I'm so tired and b. he is such a light sleeper that the minute I replace him he is wide awake and he starts the day then!!!

SZH

Post Tue, May 04 2010, 10:09 am
if im up when my baby is done nursing ill move him, but I try not to still be up, I really need my sleep

small bean

Post Tue, May 04 2010, 10:26 am
sometimes I bring my baby into my bed and I usually put him in between my husband and me. my 3yr old and 2yr old also come into my bed and sleep with both father and mother... I never thought of it as gross and actually it's nice sometimes for us all to be in one bed...

my husband once told me that he read in a sefer about baby's sleeping with their parents and it said very postive things - I just don't remember exactly what....

I don't sleep with my newborns everynight but usually sometime in middle of the night they come into my bed.
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics