Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins
Strawberries and cream bundt cake - from Ami
Previous  1  2

AlwaysThinking

Post Thu, Nov 29 2012, 12:53 pm
I have a picture but it was made with peaches not strawberries, so it won't be pink. Still wanna see it? I was thinking of making the strawberry version tomorrow if I can get my hands on some mehadrin strawberries by then.

mommish613

Post Thu, Nov 29 2012, 1:27 pm
Riff wrote:
I have a picture but it was made with peaches not strawberries, so it won't be pink. Still wanna see it? I was thinking of making the strawberry version tomorrow if I can get my hands on some mehadrin strawberries by then.

Yes- I would love the peach pic now since I want to make it today and get a better idea...was it reg vanilla pudding or instant?

mommish613

Post Thu, Nov 29 2012, 1:32 pm
I would love if someone could post the original pic from Ami...

AlwaysThinking

Post Thu, Nov 29 2012, 2:01 pm
I actually can't find my pic now, really sorry.. it did look really good through, even coloring, etc... I used a packet of the osem instant vanilla pudding and it worked well. Not sure if that's what you're meant to use though...

oms18

Post Thu, Nov 29 2012, 8:02 pm
Thanks for this post - I am in the middle of making the cake, and couldn't figure our what to do with the cream!!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins