Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
30 Shek for 3 months of Mishpacha Magazine!
1  2  Next

Hashemlovesme

Post Wed, Aug 17 2011, 1:45 pm
Today only!!

http://jewpon.com/jerusalem

shev

Post Wed, Aug 17 2011, 3:15 pm
If I put in all my info how do I know that my order went through? I get an email?

Shopmiami49

Post Wed, Aug 17 2011, 3:45 pm
I did it and then I called the Mishpacha office. They told me that they have to wait until Jewpon emails my info to them and then they will contact me to start off the 3 months. They emailed me and asked for my address and credit card info. I told them to call me for my cc info b/c I did NOT want to send it in an email...they have not contacted me yet. I sure hope they do b/c I already paid!

shev

Post Wed, Aug 17 2011, 4:13 pm
I by mistake pressed that I should continue but I didn't finish putting in my info so I pressed cancel and it went back to the home page, so now I don't know if my order went through or not.

sped

Post Wed, Aug 17 2011, 6:01 pm
Do I need to have a credit card for this?? I don't have one and don't waant to get one!

suomynona

Post Thu, Aug 18 2011, 2:28 am
Shopmiami49 wrote:
I did it and then I called the Mishpacha office. They told me that they have to wait until Jewpon emails my info to them and then they will contact me to start off the 3 months. They emailed me and asked for my address and credit card info. I told them to call me for my cc info b/c I did NOT want to send it in an email...they have not contacted me yet. I sure hope they do b/c I already paid!

Let me know what happens. I also bought the coupon. I was going to call them today, but you're saying they will contact me?

Shopmiami49

Post Thu, Aug 18 2011, 6:35 am
When I called them they said to wait until they contact me. Then I got the email, but I haven't received any phone calls from them regarding my cc info. If I don't hear from them by Sunday, I'm going to call them.

Shopmiami49

Post Thu, Aug 18 2011, 7:16 am
I just spoke to them and they siad the subscription will start either this coming week or the next.

Shuly

Post Sat, Aug 20 2011, 5:16 pm
I also bought the deal. I just hope everyone who bought it read the fine print:

Quote:
Upon conclusion of the Introductory Period, the 12- month subscription period commences
at a set annual price of 595NIS (50NIS per month). The 12 month subscription will be an
automatic subscription and non-refundable, unless cancelled within 1 week of the conclusion
of Introductory Period (3/11/2011-10/11/2011). Magazine subscriptions may be cancelled in
writing (via email, mail or fax) or by phone. When cancelling you must include your name &
TudatTzeut number .

So which imamother is going to remind all of us to cancel the subscription that week?!

momaleh

Post Mon, Aug 29 2011, 2:51 pm
Did anyone get it yet? I didn't, I'm wondering if I need to call.

Shopmiami49

Post Mon, Aug 29 2011, 3:00 pm
It should be arriving tomorrow, if it doesn't, I'm going to call.

kb

Post Mon, Aug 29 2011, 3:17 pm
I actually got a phone call yesterday from Mishpacha to confirm my address. They said it's starting this week.

EvenI

Post Mon, Aug 29 2011, 4:36 pm
If you do get stuck with an automatic 12 month subscription, realize that when it automatically renews itself again the following year, you can probably get out at any time. I had a subscription that kept renewing because I didn't know what the date was and kept forgetting to ask, and one day I called them and asked and they said I could cancel immediately even though it had renewed. It was only the first year that I had been stuck with and I didn't realize.

kb

Post Wed, Aug 31 2011, 3:00 am
I GOT MINE!!!!!

Shopmiami49

Post Wed, Aug 31 2011, 6:30 am
Me too!!! And I called them to find out when the last week is - it's January 9th, so mark it down on your calendars ladies!

shev

Post Wed, Aug 31 2011, 7:15 am
I didn't recieve mine Sad You think someone stole it?

Shopmiami49

Post Wed, Aug 31 2011, 8:24 am
Shev, it's for sure kdai to find out. If it was stolen they will send you another one befoer Shabbos, free of charge. Here is the number: 077 202 0500

kb

Post Wed, Aug 31 2011, 9:07 am
I'm confused. 3 months / 12 weeks from August can't end in January. Can it?

I feel like I'm back in 3rd grade where everyone 'got' multiplication but me. What am I missing?

shev

Post Wed, Aug 31 2011, 9:11 am
I called them, they said it didn't start yet. And they didn't even have my info. after I gave it in 2 times.??!!!

Shopmiami49

Post Wed, Aug 31 2011, 10:48 am
Ya know, you're right! It doesn't make sense that it ends in January..and she went over it 2 times! I'll try to call again to clarify.

Shev, it's weird that they don't have your info even though you gave it in 2x...trycalling the number again, press "0" and ask for Lori - explain everything to her. Maybe it just didn't start in your neighborhood?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room