Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Best website to buy pregnancy tests in Israel

Yael

Post Sun, Dec 26 2010, 8:54 pm
Pregnancy Tests Israel is the fast easy and discreet way to get a great deal on pregnancy tests and ovulation tests anywhere in Israel.

Why pay so much at the drugstore when you can buy 10 pregnancy tests for 50nis or 10 ovulation tests for 50nis? Take advantage of our combination special offer and buy 10 pregnancy tests and 10 ovulation tests for only 80nis. Trying for a baby? Be prepared!

FREE delivery to anywhere in Israel is included. There's no need to shlep out to the drugstore when you can pay online and have your tests come to you...wherever you are in Israel. We respect your privacy and send your pregnancy and ovulation tests in a plain white envelope with no markings that identify the contents. Your tests will be mailed from Jerusalem

Visit www.pregnancytestsisrael.com and order today!

These are highly-sensitive pregnancy tests and ovulation tests individually wrapped with instructions included. They are reliable and easy to use and give you results in 5 minutes. Expiration date is 12-18 months from now.

Make a secure online payment with your Paypal account. Paypal also accepts Visa and Mastercard payments (American, Israeli, European credit cards are fine) without having to set up an account.

We are also happy to ship to the United States and Europe, although delivery time will take longer.

And yes, everything is sorted, packed and shipped by a work-from-home Israeli Imamother. Smile

www.pregnancytestsisrael.com

Paid ad

ewa-jo

Post Mon, Dec 27 2010, 11:20 am
One more thing... depending on where in Israel you live, you may receive your tests in 24 hours!

We use Israelpost's 'Post 24 Next Day Delivery Service, whenever possible. They provide this service for mail going to 84 towns and cities within Israel... if a letter is mailed at the post office before 4pm, it will arrive in the recipient's mailbox the following day.

http://www.israelpost.co.il/po.....;L=EN

If you don't live in the 84 towns and cities listed, your tests should still arrive quite quickly. They will be mailed from Jerusalem, so you will get them in however long it takes for you to receive a letter from Jerusalem.

If anyone has any other questions, feel free to ask!

ewa-jo

Post Wed, Oct 26 2011, 3:31 am
Check it out.... my new Hebrew website!

http://he.pregnancytestsisrael.com/

If anyone has friends or neighbors who don't speak English who are looking for a great deal on pregnancy and ovulation tests... here you go.

ally

Post Wed, Oct 26 2011, 5:13 am
An added advantage - no need to deal with 'well meaning' israeli pharmacists.
I was once standing inline behind a guy buying a pharmacy test, who looked so awkward and uncomfortable...when he got to the register to pay, the lady announces "Behatzlacha and Shenishma chadashot tovot (or something like that)" at the top of her voice. The poor guy looked like he wanted to fall through the floor...

In the kitchen

Post Wed, Oct 26 2011, 5:18 am
LOL, aww poor guy!

When I opened this thread I immediately thought "Hey, but our fellow imamother Ewa-jo is selling pregnancy tests!" I am glad to see it is your ad. b'hatzlacha Smile

ewa-jo

Post Thu, Mar 22 2012, 3:34 am
Great news for anyone who has ever thought that buying 10 pregnancy tests was a little crazy...

5 tests for 30nis!

www.pregnancytestsisrael.com is now offering 5 pregnancy tests for 30nis - shipped discretely to you, anywhere in Israel. Pay online and you will receive your tests in a plain white envelope in your mailbox. We use 'Doar 24' mail service, where possible, which promises next-day delivery.

Buy some today... and you won't have to ask a bunch of random women over the internet whether they think you might be pregnant... lol.

Strawberry2

Post Thu, Mar 22 2012, 6:31 am
In the kitchen wrote:
LOL, aww poor guy!

When I opened this thread I immediately thought "Hey, but our fellow imamother Ewa-jo is selling pregnancy tests!" I am glad to see it is your ad. b'hatzlacha Smile

Yeah I thought the same!

ewa-jo

Post Tue, Jul 10 2012, 5:20 am
For a limited time, we are offering 5 FREE pregnancy tests with the purchase of a package of 10 ovulation tests (for 50nis). Shipping to anywhere in Israel is included.

This is a great deal... spread the word! http://pregnancytestsisrael.com/

myself

Post Tue, Jul 10 2012, 9:10 am
In the kitchen wrote:

I had the same reaction. Hatzlacha!

ewa-jo

Post Wed, Dec 12 2012, 1:39 pm
Can I ask a huge favor from any imamothers out there who are on Facebook?

I have started a Facebook page as a way to reach customers and potential customers. If you have a moment, can you spare a "like"? I promise that I won't spam up your Facebook feed with postings.

Thanks so much!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/.....tream

Sherri

Post Sun, Feb 03 2013, 12:53 pm
FYI K9 still classifies this as Abortion.

ewa-jo

Post Sun, Feb 03 2013, 2:51 pm
Sherri wrote:

Thanks for the heads up, Sherri.

I think I'm going to contact someone from there and ask why my website is blocked.

There is nothing remotely offensive on it, as far as I know.

Sherri

Post Sun, Feb 03 2013, 2:53 pm
ewa-jo wrote:
Sherri wrote:

Thanks for the heads up, Sherri.

I think I'm going to contact someone from there and ask why my website is blocked.

There is nothing remotely offensive on it, as far as I know.
That would be the smart thing to do.
I did a bit of research for you, checked out a couple of other pregnancy test sites and they both went through. Dunno.

smss

Post Sun, Feb 03 2013, 3:00 pm
ewa jo, k9 doesn't work by blocking offensive sites, specifically.
they just categorize stuff and you choose which categories you want blocked.
they mess up categories a lot. you can ask them to actually look at the site and change the category. that should solve the prob...

ewa-jo

Post Sun, Feb 03 2013, 3:50 pm
[quote="smss"]ewa jo, k9 doesn't work by blocking offensive sites, specifically.
they just categorize stuff and you choose which categories you want blocked.
they mess up categories a lot. you can ask them to actually look at the site and change the category. that should solve the prob...[/quote]

Yes, I saw the form on their website and filled it out and asked them to re-categorize my website.

We have unfiltered internet over here... so I didn't realize any of this until some imamothers pointed it out.

THANKS!!!! Very Happy

ewa-jo

Post Mon, Jun 03 2013, 5:15 am
I am closing my website www.pregnancytestsisrael.com and selling off the remains of my inventory at a discount.

5 pregnancy tests are 25nis

10 pregnancy tests are 45nis

10 ovulation tests are 45nis

10 pregnancy tests plus 10 ovulation tests are 75nis

These are individually wrapped test strips (expiration date is fall 2014). Prices include shipping by Doar 24 mail. Your tests will arrive in a plain white envelope in your mailbox to protect your privacy.

Pay with Paypal (send payment to ewajoanna@hotmail.com ) ... specify what you would like to order and the correct shipping address (please include the postal code)

Thanks!!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics