Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Where can I get a sheital dyed in Queens or LI?

Mimisinger

Post Wed, Nov 03 2010, 12:06 pm
I need to get my sheital dyed (and maybe the cap made smaller - can that be done?) Where can I do it and HOW MUCH?

There's someone I've heard of in Queens, but she won't tell you the price until you're sitting in the chair. I need to know approx. how much it will cost. TIA.

Mimisinger

Post Wed, Nov 03 2010, 12:11 pm
I jsut called a place - they said it was $130 with a wash and blow. What do you think?

PinkandYellow

Post Wed, Nov 03 2010, 12:32 pm
I got mine done in LI. On premises. with wash and blow it cost me $300. But it doesn't have to be that expensive. I got the base done plus highlights. They did an unbelievable job. She gave me the quote before she took it and totally made it no obligation I can say no, don't feel pressured, so I really liked that. But the basic dye job was about 100-130 or s/t like that. It's called Quorum's in the 5 towns.

Mimisinger

Post Wed, Nov 03 2010, 1:40 pm
PinkandYellow wrote:
I got mine done in LI. On premises. with wash and blow it cost me $300. But it doesn't have to be that expensive. I got the base done plus highlights. They did an unbelievable job. She gave me the quote before she took it and totally made it no obligation I can say no, don't feel pressured, so I really liked that. But the basic dye job was about 100-130 or s/t like that. It's called Quorum's in the 5 towns.

Yeah I went to Quorom a long time ago. They were good, but I don't think that I need highlights. Just a regular dye.

PinkandYellow

Post Wed, Nov 03 2010, 3:29 pm
they are the only place I know of that do it on premises instead of sending it out. without highlights, its way cheaper, about $100.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels