Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains
Best place to buy bunk beds in NY

Savta

Post Mon, Oct 11 2010, 11:34 pm
I'm looking where is the best place to buy a bunk bed in the ny area. Where can I get the most for my money. I would preferably like bunk beds that can be taken apart eventually.

Also how much do I have to expect to pay to get something sturdy and solid but not pay more than needed.

thanks

pina colada

Post Mon, Oct 11 2010, 11:39 pm
s and s and hatzlacha in williamsburg. How much do you want to spend? I bought a name brand stanley bunkbed in s and s for a lot less than was listed online, but it was still pricey.

nicole81

Post Mon, Oct 11 2010, 11:59 pm
I priced around in kid dynomite, hatzloche, a few boro park stores, and found the cheapest place to be furniture to go on avenue S and flatbush.

I got an excellent price for solid wood, white bunkbeds, with a solid wood dresser, pull out drawer beneath the bed (or trundle), plus delivery. no one in brooklyn could beat it!

Savta

Post Tue, Oct 12 2010, 10:59 am
If possible I would like to try to stay under the $500 mark but don't know if thats even possible.

do you have contact info for either place.

nicole81

Post Tue, Oct 12 2010, 3:47 pm
furniture to go

2375 Flatbush Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11234
Bus: 718-252-2005

I paid $1100 for the beds and the extra 2 drawers and the dresser with delivery so $500 including delivery might be reasonable.

Grandmama

Post Tue, Oct 12 2010, 6:11 pm
I was very happy with the bunkbed I bought at S & S in Williamsburg. It is very very sturdy, comes apart as two beds, is solid and heavy and very safe. It was about $800 and I do not remember if that was with mattresses or without. They do not charge for delivery, have different qualities of mattresses to choose from, and they really try to satisfy you. Not sure how much they charge today, as this was five years ago.

Mommy3.5

Post Tue, Oct 12 2010, 11:05 pm
I got at kid dynomite a few years ago, 2 sets of bunkbeds for under 800, and they were Stanley young America, the same ones I saw for 750 a set elsewhere.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Budgeting & Bargains