Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Judaism -> Halachic Questions and Discussions
Dh never ever learns!!
Previous  1  2

amother

Post Wed, Jan 13 2010, 5:43 pm
oooh - my dh is just like that! with regard to learning about history, geography, how to influence, he is also "kovea itim" at the personal trainer Smile - he claims that he had a bad upbringing - poor yeshivas, cynical parents, pressurizing older siblings. It makes me sad sometimes but really I love him and he is so great in other areas - you just have to do your best to daven for him and also for the kids - have extra kavanah in the morning bracha of "vehaarev na" - the words of Torah should be sweet in our mouths and not depart from our descendants.

amother

Post Wed, Jan 13 2010, 5:43 pm
oooh - my dh is just like that! with regard to learning about history, geography, how to influence, he is also "kovea itim" at the personal trainer Smile - he claims that he had a bad upbringing - poor yeshivas, cynical parents, pressurizing older siblings. It makes me sad sometimes but really I love him and he is so great in other areas - you just have to do your best to daven for him and also for the kids - have extra kavanah in the morning bracha of "vehaarev na" - the words of Torah should be sweet in our mouths and not depart from our descendants.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Judaism -> Halachic Questions and Discussions