Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Differences between City Mini and City Micro

BennysMommy

Post Mon, Jan 04 2010, 9:30 pm
What are they? I have the City Mini so I don't need the info on that. But does anyone have the City Micro? What do you like or not like about it?

bnm

Post Mon, Jan 04 2010, 9:53 pm
hood dosn't extend all the way foward like the mini

the seat dosn't really lean back, only 2 settings

the wheels are smaller

BennysMommy

Post Tue, Jan 05 2010, 3:52 pm
Can the Micro be used as a regular stroller or you would say it's really only good for a second or travel stroller?

bnm

Post Tue, Jan 05 2010, 6:12 pm
if your using it only as a snap and go type, in and out of the car and malls etc then its ok I guess, like a mclaren volo, doesn't lay flat etc

I have one neighbor who got it as a regular stroller, I struggle up our hill with just the mini, I don't know how she does it with the Micro.

BennysMommy

Post Tue, Jan 05 2010, 6:28 pm
There aren't really any hills here so that's not an issue. She needs something small and compact, but that can be used daily as a regular stroller. Her budget is low and that's why she is looking at this instead of the City Mini.

bnm

Post Tue, Jan 05 2010, 6:38 pm
BennysMommy wrote:
There aren't really any hills here so that's not an issue. She needs something small and compact, but that can be used daily as a regular stroller. Her budget is low and that's why she is looking at this instead of the City Mini.

it dosn't recline much, if the kid is supposed to nap in the stroller than this one is out. where is she located? I have a Maclaren Quest that is almost brand new that I'm looking to sell....

BennysMommy

Post Tue, Jan 05 2010, 6:51 pm
how much do you want for it? She's in Argentina but whatever she buys needs to be brought from the US either way...

bnm

Post Tue, Jan 05 2010, 6:56 pm
I was asking 175 but can go down to 150. I got it as a gift so I don't know the original price.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics