Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Brand new sheitel just isn't right for me!

Georgia

Post Thu, Jan 22 2015, 10:15 am
Anyone have any advice on how to go about selling a brand new sheitel? It's a great wig --the cap just doesn't fit and I just don't like the way it looks on me. Any sites to do this on that you might know of/places to post? I live in/sheitel is in the Queens area. Thanks in advance.

naomi6

Post Thu, Jan 22 2015, 10:21 am
Go back where you bought it ask them to adjust the fit have it restyled many wigs needs breaking in. After that if it's just not you can sell it usually Tora Times people do well

ruchelbuckle

Post Thu, Jan 22 2015, 11:06 am
Google classic wig consignments-- she is in Baltimore. you can ship it to her. She sells it, but will take a percentage. She will speak to you before you ship it-- how much she thinks you can get for it, etc....

You might do better selling it yourself (ebay, etc..) but it would be a hassle.

Scrabble123

Post Thu, Jan 22 2015, 11:11 am
Georgia wrote:
Anyone have any advice on how to go about selling a brand new sheitel? It's a great wig --the cap just doesn't fit and I just don't like the way it looks on me. Any sites to do this on that you might know of/places to post? I live in/sheitel is in the Queens area. Thanks in advance.

1. The cap can be fixed... Use only someone who sews caps and not someone who cuts them... It can cost around $100-$200

2. You can advertise or just get the word out there

3. Contact the person that you purchased it from.

Georgia

Post Thu, Jan 22 2015, 12:00 pm
I've already had the cap "re-adjusted/sewn" and I'm afraid that it's just never going to really be "right" for me. Bottom line, the sheitel macher who sold it to me will help to re-adjust the wig (again) but will not take back or help to re-sell. I just want out at this point -try to mitigate losses and get a new wig. Thanks to all who advise on where/how to post a virtually new wig.

Yael3

Post Wed, Jan 28 2015, 9:42 pm
There are several sites on Facebook. One in particular that I like is called Buy Sell Trade your wig
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels