Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Do you work for B and H? interview suggestions please

amother

Post Fri, Nov 28 2014, 10:11 am
I have an interview with them in the near future and I"d like to know any tips from someone who works there regarding what is expected in regards for when you were inteviewed, what kind of dress (I am tznius but I mean the style), what was the interview like?
would really appreciate answers, thank you!

amother

Post Sat, Nov 29 2014, 2:58 pm
bump

amother

Post Sat, Nov 29 2014, 3:14 pm
amother wrote:
I have an interview with them in the near future and I"d like to know any tips from someone who works there regarding what is expected in regards for when you were inteviewed, what kind of dress (I am tznius but I mean the style), what was the interview like?
would really appreciate answers, thank you!

Dress as you would for any interview, expect the interview to be like any other and good luck! I don't work there but DH does.

amother

Post Sat, Nov 29 2014, 6:49 pm
Check if its really worth it for you ...
I once sent my resume and they called me back right away... The first thing they Asked on the phone was how much I expect to be paid... I asked how much they are offering so the guy answers he doesnt think they can afford me but bec on the resume it seemed over qualified... So he offered a joke of an amount which was not even worth it for me to come to interview vebause I got more then double offered for the same position without commuting to the city... For me it was perfect he told me on the phone how much they are offering... Didn't have to waste my time :-)
Go as you usually would go... Dont feel pressured ... It this is not the right place another one will be Smile hazlacha!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics