Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Judaism -> Halachic Questions and Discussions
Are there rabannim who hold it's assur to have a smartphone?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7

amother

Post Wed, Oct 29 2014, 4:28 pm
shabbatiscoming wrote:
ok, im just asking here, not bashing. I want to understand. why would you think that just because your husband may see a pretty girl in a pop up that he doesnt love you anymore? what is the connection? he is with YOU, not the pop up. Smile

Completley new amother here.
I'm just like Chani.
I think I just wish DH wouldn't see any other stunning woman so that he doesn't see (though obviosuly he knows) that they exist other than me and think I'm the most stunning woman on earth.
I know this doesn't make much sense but that's how my brain works. Like, if he sees a stunning woman he will think "wow" and I don't want him to think this WOW other than about me.

sequoia

Post Wed, Oct 29 2014, 4:30 pm
Then he shouldn't go outside.

Zehava

Post Wed, Oct 29 2014, 4:32 pm
amother wrote:
Completley new amother here.
I'm just like Chani.
I think I just wish DH wouldn't see any other stunning woman so that he doesn't see (though obviosuly he knows) that they exist other than me and think I'm the most stunning woman on earth.
I know this doesn't make much sense but that's how my brain works. Like, if he sees a stunning woman he will think "wow" and I don't want him to think this WOW other than about me.

So you make your husband stay in the house and not venture outside? I feel bad for the guy

amother

Post Wed, Oct 29 2014, 4:41 pm
venturing outside is the same as venturing on the interent while sitting on your couch at home alone?

I a'int think so.

amother

Post Wed, Oct 29 2014, 4:43 pm
I know completely off topic but is there something wrong with me that it doesn't bother me if my dh sees more beautiful women than me, and even though he never told me I'm not the most beautiful women in the world I don't care if he does think it?

4everonadiet

Post Wed, Oct 29 2014, 4:55 pm
amother wrote:
I know completely off topic but is there something wrong with me that it doesn't bother me if my dh sees more beautiful women than me, and even though he never told me I'm not the most beautiful women in the world I don't care if he does think it?

Only read the first few posts and this last one. No. I don't think there is anything wrong with you. My take is that your husband probably loves you and is very staged to you and you're not very controlling so you figure who cares.

I think I'd be the same way.

4everonadiet

Post Wed, Oct 29 2014, 4:56 pm
Staged is the wrong word here. I meant attracted.

newmommy:)

Post Wed, Oct 29 2014, 5:00 pm
breath in ..................
and breath out

aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

amother

Post Wed, Oct 29 2014, 5:05 pm
OMG you people are funny. Im the amother above and I respoded specifically to CHani and SHabbat 0
CHani said it bothers her when DH sees pop ups with woemn but she doesnt know why and Im trying to eplain why.
DH walks around, works in a secular place, watches TV and owns an iphone. That was not the point,

wispalover

Post Wed, Oct 29 2014, 5:43 pm
blossoming wrote:
there is no such thing as "getting on in life" with such a thing... you have to have unatrual inner power to play cool when your husband may be looking intently at many woman who are much prettier than you. And trust me, the world out there has gone so far, there will always be.

Huh? Do you know anything at all about men? Many [filth] actresses and harlots are far uglier than the wives- it is just about the S-E-X. I know this is hard for you to believe. Look at the harlot that Wayne Rooney (famous English footballer) got with when he has a very attractive wife. Much of your rantings make little to no sense.
Page 7 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 Recent Topics